Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! (2477 Views)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chidoks:
Hei, that one na small matter na.the list is as follows:
1:Her palm for slaps
2:Her fingers for pinching my ears
3:Spatula, when Cain is not handy
4: Cain aka Mr do good
5:Anything on her hand at the moment of annoying her which includes but not limited to cup o, bucket o, mop o, sieve o,anything, just anything...
Mum is always on the alert cheesy
Chidoks:
Hei, that one na small matter na.the list is as follows:
1:Her palm for slaps
2:Her fingers for pinching my ears
3:Spatula, when Cain is not handy
4: Cain aka Mr do good
5:Anything on her hand at the moment of annoying her which includes but not limited to cup o, bucket o, mop o, sieve o,anything, just anything...
Mum is always on the alert
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
slippers is always the fastest.
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by eitsei(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Igbaju, igbarun, Ifoti, shoes, broom(na my aunt wey I stay with for Lagos dey use am most and If I tell am sey am a boy dat hitting me with broom go kill my thing na then she go intensify d beating) make I no lie me self stubborn wen I was young
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by HaneefahRN(f): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2016
When my mum is angry ehn, just be ready to dodge anything she lays her hands on. But she prefers pulling one's ears, pinching and punishments, she might nt even touch u but u'll be sweating and crying. We must av annoyed her so much b4 she use cane and God help u make u run out and call for help.

She became softer wt time tho, she is simply the best.
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by CoolUsername: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
kristen12:
Turning stick, slippers, pestle, bucket, soup spoon, even poured hot water. Inshort, anything her hand touches that moment.

OMGz! How's your relationship with her now?
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by kristen12(f): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

OMGz! How's your relationship with her now?
Very very good friends even then. Just that she still has temper issues.
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by buoye1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Orogun grin grin

Turning stick shocked
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by WHOcarex: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
I wasn't beaten cry
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
WHOcarex:
I wasn't beaten cry
undecided
WHOcarex:
I wasn't beaten cry
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dheartless:

lol "draw your mouth"
hope she didn't turn your mouth into natural pouting?

Lol
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by WHOcarex: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2016
debolly:

undecided
That's the truth. Sorry to disappoint you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! / Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / NO MORE SELLING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.