Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! (2454 Views)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you can recall.....name something/an item your mom hit you with when you were young.
Share the experience here.

Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
IF I START DE TALK

THIZ SPACE NO GO REACH

SOMEBORRI BORROW ME SPACE

2 Likes

Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Artistree: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Shoe, cup, plate etc etc

1 Like

Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Tocheagle(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Big Love, Lots Of Care and too much food
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
That thing was nothing. undecided
I was a good boy while growing up. grin
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:
That thing was nothing. undecided
I was a good boy while growing up. grin
Ifa hear....
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Artistree:
Shoe, cup, plate etc etc
Inshort...anything her hand touches abi?
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
debolly:
Ifa hear....
True talk!
My situation was peculiar tho'.
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Kingsasian(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Artistree:
Shoe, cup, plate etc etc
you don mention am finish.
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by kristen12(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Turning stick, slippers, pestle, bucket, soup spoon, even poured hot water. Inshort, anything her hand touches that moment.

2 Likes

Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Swissheart(f): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Daddy's belt... ...
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Dheartless: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
coke bottle
hammer

1 Like

Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dheartless:
coke bottle
hammer

Lol.... cheesy cheesy and u still survived it.....
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dheartless:
coke bottle hammer
Lobatan...were you that naughty?
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Dheartless: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy and u still survived it.....
my dear It's a miracle o grin
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Before hitting you, she will call you, then use her hand draw your mouth, after that she will hit you with anything her hand touches that moment but her favourites are soup spoon, plate and turning stick.....
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dheartless:

my dear
It's a miracle o grin

Hahaha....... grin grin
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Dheartless: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
debolly:
Lobatan...were you that naughty?
I was naughtiest if I was my mom I would have used base ball stick on me.
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dheartless:
cheesy
Dheartless:
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by ogashman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
NEPA pole
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Dheartless: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Before hitting you, she will call you, then use her hand draw your mouth, after that she will hit you with anything her hand touches that moment but her favourites are soup spoon, plate and turning stick.....
lol "draw your mouth"
hope she didn't turn your mouth into natural pouting?
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Yuneehk(f): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
She no dey hit person with object. Na only cane and when she starts flogging, the rest of her kids go into hiding grin
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Dheartless: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
ogashman:
NEPA pole
lol

Oga Linus , small small na

Abi your mom na superman?

you try sha grin

1 Like

Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yuneehk:
She no dey hit person with object. Na only cane and when she starts flogging, the rest of her kids go into hiding grin
Sure...they go into hiding cos they don't want to "eat" out of the caning spree
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Yuneehk(f): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
debolly:

Sure...they go into hiding cos they don't want to "eat" out of the caning spree
I am telling you!
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by peacengine(m): 3:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Stick and Shoes
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Dheartless:

lol "draw your mouth"
hope she didn't turn your mouth into natural pouting?

Lol...cheesy
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by halfricanadian(f): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Very easy hand,cane,turningstick,koboko, chai i still love her so so mch kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by TruthHurts1(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2016
A blender.
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by ogashman(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dheartless:
lol
Oga Linus , small small na
Abi your mom na superman?
you try sha grin
na true life story ogrin
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Chidoks(f): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hei, that one na small matter na.the list is as follows:
1:Her palm for slaps
2:Her fingers for pinching my ears
3:Spatula, when Cain is not handy
4: Cain aka Mr do good
5:Anything on her hand at the moment of annoying her which includes but not limited to cup o, bucket o, mop o, sieve o,anything, just anything...
Re: Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! by Chidoks(f): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
kristen12:
Turning stick, slippers, pestle, bucket, soup spoon, even poured hot water. Inshort, anything her hand touches that moment.
Pestle?? Kai!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? / Please What Can I Do To Put On Weight / Marriage, Family, And Wife - The Fear Of The Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.