Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,390 members, 7,947,647 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (31879 Views)

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by miqos02(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
He Just graduated , waiting for youth services and hard no work. Should we allow him?
who caters for his family? you or him?
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by temmiesexy(f): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
to b sincere, to marry z nt d problem ,d problem z aw to maintain d family n aw to carter for the family.....advise ya bro..he shld exercise patient...the gal might nt even b his wife........he shld wrk hard ooo n forget abt marriage for now..
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by afroxyz: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Those of you saying that someone is not yet matured to marry @ 24 are the reasons why 30- year olds still stay with their parents and people don't marry until they are 40. Let him start hus life early with time he would grow. My only problem is that he dies nit have a source if income, but if hus trade can foot the bills, why not? He wants to embrace responsibility and you guys,are here talking thrash. Haba!

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by tse1v1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
YES WHY NOT IF MONEY DEY WHAT AM I WAITING FOR.............
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by badonkadonk: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tell him to calm down... NYSC go provide enuf punnany to change his mind..

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
idrezee:

I married when I was 23 and 6 months old. 2 weeks after my NYSC POP, I'm 25 going 26 now and I'm very happy I did it then. I didn't have a job and no hope for one, but I know I will sooner, and I sponsored everything from my NYSC savings and I have never collected a dime from my family. I hustled hard for my family and pray to God for sustainability.
23?. Ok, u must be a muslim.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by tripoli007(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
He Just graduated , waiting for youth services and hard no work. Should we allow him?

Ur brother don they mad.. Finish yall should rush him to yaba left asap
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by lasignor(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
Are you saying he cannot marry when him feel say him don ready? Free the nigga o make him marry him heartrob cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
who he is marrying will determine the success of that marriage, her maturity(which is not gotten by age),her spending habit and financial priorities and her general overview of life and marriage, I have seen men with low income live peaceful even if not happy homes because they had understanding wives,and financially buoyant men find the opposite at home, it's not even abt the age or how much you earn,it's who you are marrying

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Sasuwa(f): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
badonkadonk:
Tell him to calm down... NYSC go provide enuf punnany to change his mind..
u may be right, b/c he dey form holiholy.
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by seangy4konji: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
That girl toto deh sweet am.

It go clear for him eyes.
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
23?. Ok, u must be a muslim.
sent mail.
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
coolh3ad:
"Initial Gra Gra" is worrying you brother....He wanna get married at 24??...huh??..The kain cheating wey he go cheat on that girl ehn, she'll regret meeting him in the first place...Who dey pursue your brother/the two of them....Do they know what marriage is all about?....Ohhhh...I guess he/they think its exactly the same as Boyfriend and Girlfriend parole abi......I smh 4 ur bro...
I no know why the guy wan rush dive into marriage.. My take is that he should get his priorities ryt
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Kangol99(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ok
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by badonkadonk: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
u may be right, b/c he dey form holiholy.

Lolz.. Na dem NYSC dey like expose pass... By the tym sister Mary and sister Angelica come give am holiness hug...

Factory resetting mode would be activated..
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
iamayodeji:
He thinks he is in love. His eyes will soon open.
Thank you.

U made the BEST POINT.
He needs psychological Rehab
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Abbeymaks(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Guy there no law or anything that stop your brother to marry at age 24, the only issue is if he has the money to take care of his family and the maturity to handle his wife. Love dey shark if you are still courting but its a different ball game when living together.
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Oghumu1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Marriage is not about being in love or having money, but understanding and the mind to carry on. Let him sit down and think about it because its good to marry early and at the same time bad. Let him see a marriage councilor
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by ugamamike(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pleas ooh,,, how old is this girl he wants to marry,, and is the girl comming from a wealthy family or not
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Chuksyno(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
It is good to marry and even to marry on time but Marriage is not to and fro issue. But before you embark on the journey of marriage, ensure you have stable income and not a dependant. Otherwise your baptismal name will be 'sorry'
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by ehix89(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
ChukaLupin:

Yes o. I even plan to marry at 25...maximum of 25.
1st reach d 25, dat was wat I said,my guy life no be maths ooo
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
please allow that young man to get married... but warn him not to make a baby yet...
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by ehix89(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oghumu1:
Marriage is not about being in love or having money, but understanding and the mind to carry on. Let him sit down and think about it because its good to marry early and at the same time bad. Let him see a marriage councilor
understanding 4 brakfast nd a mind to carry on 4 dinner.....u seems to underestimate the influence of money nd d fact dat needs need to be met at every point in marriage,,,ur understanding wife will jzt change to tiger,tearing u apart under ur watchful eyes
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
idrezee:

I married when I was 23 and 6 months old. 2 weeks after my NYSC POP, I'm 25 going 26 now and I'm very happy I did it then. I didn't have a job and no hope for one, but I know I will sooner, and I sponsored everything from my NYSC savings and I have never collected a dime from my family. I hustled hard for my family and pray to God for sustainability.

So eating amala everyday plus once in a while coke to step it down now translates to you taking care of your family? sad
If i go look you very well, i know sey you go don look like your papa twins sad
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by olarhtunji(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
...... he will just kill himself....can't he wait till he get a job??....and what about d girl she too just finished school?.

they better b careful or else they would b doomed
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Sasuwa(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
ugamamike:
Pleas ooh,,, how old is this girl he wants to marry,, and is the girl comming from a wealthy family or not
my family is financially stable than her family.
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Oghumu1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
ehix89:
understanding 4 brakfast nd a mind to carry on 4 dinner.....u seems to underestimate the influence of money nd d fact dat needs need to be met at every point in marriage,,,ur understanding wife will jzt change to tiger,tearing u apart under ur watchful eyes
Money ain't everything, u mustn't be rich before marriage, blessing follow marriage. If its about money, why is DON jazzy not married?? D'banj not married, Linda Ikeji not married, Genevieve too. I don't want to mention people's name please, but its not about the money. I know people with money but unsettled home.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No, you people should not support it.
He has no stable source of income and he want to start a family.. what kind of method is that.
what if his income becomes stable he already passing his peak..... Ur idea isn't okay either
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Vassolutions: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Marriage is about becoming a man, is he aware of the reality involve? will he be able to fund his own house rent? take care of his own family without regular outside assistance?
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

Yes, you should allow him grin

To be frank with you, your brother is an adult, a graduate and he is now responsible for his action. I don't suggest you stop him or allow him as if he is still a child who is under his parents care. I suggest you sit him down and talk some sense into him.
Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by theGistsonline: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
If your YOUNGER brother has completed his NYSC & you're here discussing / deciding on HIS future life plans with this type of ENGLISH GRAMMAR, I think you should worry about the log in your eyes than the spec you see in his eyes!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 by pabjo: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
no belle, just they too intimate.
how you take know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Begins Search For Her Mother Who Went Missing 28 Years Ago. Photos / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.