Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience (3687 Views)

Nigeria Is Doomed / Nigeria Is Doomed. Naira exchange rate with African countries as at 8 Feb, 2017 / Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Ymodulus: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
If you flew Dana Air last Week you would have noticed this, the "Chin- Chin" served by Dana Air was made in Ghana.

Now, if you flew Aero from Abuja to Lagos on Wednesday morning ( first flight which was delayed due to engine failure, after which all passengers were ask to go to another plane ), Aero served a juice that is Made - in - Ghana.

Today, I noticed a place in Lagos where Aluminum which can be arranged locally is now imported.

Brothers and sisters, where are we heading too?

It was the Obasanjo Adminstration of 1999-2007 that placed a rule that any juice served in the Presidential Villa, or water or drink must be made - in - Nigeria.

I think we should have something if this nature. Let's have foreign companies / indigenous companies in Nigeria use Nigerian products where there is a substitute.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by portacabin: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2016
2016 is turning point year for Nigeria. Our people have to start serious and non violent protests. Even our president must use made in Nigeria vehicles. Its not a must for him to use Mercedes vehicles only. He must start to lead in this area.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by DaBullIT(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
even our nepa is made is ghana
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Bookiemart01(f): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
So sad.
What if I told you those Yellow nylon bags at Shoprite are made in South Africa?
Shoprite imports nylon bags into our country and government is doing "Sidon look"

Ymodulus:
If you flew Dana Air last Week you would have noticed this, the "Chin- Chin" served by Dana Air was made in Ghana.

Now, if you flew Aero from Abuja to Lagos on Wednesday morning ( first flight which was delayed due to engine failure, after which all passengers were ask to go to another plane ), Aero served a juice that is Made - in - Ghana.

Today, I noticed a place in Lagos where Aluminum which can be arranged locally is now imported.

It was the Obasanjo Adminstration of 1999-2007 that placed a rule that any juice served in the Presidential Villa, or water or drink must be made - in - Nigeria.

I think we should have something if this nature. Let's have foreign companies / indigenous companies in Nigeria use Nigerian products where there is a substitute.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by bigx(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Air Peace serves made in onitsha juice cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by ApexTitan(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
So because some airlines serve items that may be manufactured abroad Nigeria is doomed?

Quit with these doomsday cries abeg. It's instructive that you are not sounding any alarm that it is becoming increasingly difficult to do business here, what with the incessant power outages fuel scarcity and the likes which are the root causes for firms to rely on products from overseas, but you are here crying about the results.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by miqos02(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
when we import toothpicks
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by oduastates: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
In some places , the water being served is not made in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria has been in serious trouble for a long time. I bought a tin of palm fruit concentrate (paste) in London to prepare my banga soup. On reading the label, it clearly stated 'NIGERIAN PALM FRUIT' but the tiny writings at the bottom stated 'made in Ghana.' I wept!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Rolings: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Where is Senator Ben Murray Bruce ? He is a arik fan and he flies economy class . So he has been eating chin chin from Ghana and stepping it down with juice from Ghana , what happens to his common sense nonsense propaganda.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rolings:
Where is Senator Ben Murray Bruce ? He is a arik fan and he flies economy class . So he has been eating chin chin from Ghana and stepping it down with juice from Ghana , what happens to his common sense nonsense propaganda.
did you see Arik airline there or you want to juxtaposed act out your zombie nature

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by kokoA(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
I just ate a made in Ghana fufu now.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Rolings: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
did you see Arik airline there or you want to juxtaposed act out your zombie nature

Actually someone wrote to political platform on raypower (Mon to Fri 9.15 - 9.45 am) confirming that arik serves juice made in Ghana aboard local Nigerian flight. I'm not like you wailers wailing on everything just to seem important. In case you don't know also it's now 2 judges that have told Dasuki that the FG never disobeyed any court orders by not releasing him and therefore fixed dates for his trial. Get a life and don't thing everybody is like you crying foul where there is none

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rolings:

Actually someone wrote to political platform on raypower (Mon to Fri 9.15 - 9.45 am) confirming that arik serves juice made in Ghana aboard local Nigerian flight. I'm not like you wailers wailing on everything just to seem important. In case you don't know also it's now 2 judges that have told Dasuki that the FG never disobeyed any court orders by not releasing him and therefore fixed dates for his trial. Get a life and don't thing everybody is like you crying foul where there is none
what is this zombie saying for crisake? Is this your tantrums related to this topic? ZOMBIE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Rolings: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
what is this zombie saying for crisake? Is this your tantrums related to this topic? ZOMBIE

I don't expect you to see the relationship when it concerns your paymasters . Arik, Dana,Aero are all local airlines that should serve locally produced juice . Now I ain't one of those who exchange words like zombie etc with people on this platform so make your points and leave name calling .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by tpiar: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
I dont get what aluminum has to do with the rest of your post.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by sayoberry(f): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by BRAV0O(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Becuase we have a long way to go in this con3 no one is ready to run the risk of producing anything here, the con3 where nothing is working when we are ready no one will tells before we ask for re colonize
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Goke7: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nigeria is not doomed but seriously the op has raised vital issues that must be addressed by regulatory authorities. I flew medview airlines last week and was shocked to see two foreigners (a white male and female) as part of the fight crew on a domestic flight from lag to Abuja.

Something is wrong somewhere cos someone need to tell me if those guys are paid in naira or in dollars.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by cutelover19(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

Hi sir ymodulus, Mike from Futminna. Please contact me ASAP on chimeziemichael21@gmail. thanks
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by Marotzke(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2016
Y modulus, using empirical evidence,explain how eating chin chin and drinking fruit juice made in Ghana in Nigerian domestic flights translates to the nation being doomed?
It is either that you don't know the meaning of being doomed or you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience by quinlatifat: 11:50am On May 17, 2016
Ymodulus:

please brother, I normally talk to you on phone concerning business but how can I be sure that its real you and not someone impersonating you. Thanks. Please help me flash this number so that I will confirm its you. 08146411477

(1) (Reply)

Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / EFCC Boss Rents Abuja Mansion For N40m, Furnished With N43m / The Richest Senator In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.