Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,331 members, 7,947,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (23026 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
finguy:

@phemmy

come which one u dey, which side u dey. u seem to stand and cheer when both sides scores a goal.

u acting and sounding like a typical yoruba man. are u?

You still can't figure it out! Have you heard of the word sarcasm before?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You are the true son of the soil.
One of the few N-Deltans and God will bless u jare.

Son of the soil my nyash. . . . Edo State own Niger-Delta get k-leg . . . . they are partly there geographically, but not spiritually  cool. . . .all my Edoite friends pride themselves on being friendly with all peoples of Nigeria due to their mixed heritage and interaction with all sides. . . . no problem with that. . . . but that often blinds them into their "One Nigeria" stance, even in the midst of injustice. . .  I find the same here on Nairaland with people like GCKing, Dnex and to a lesser extent, Texazzpete. . . .no true Niger-Deltan supports the indiscriminate and un-intelligence led shelling of villages. . . you wouldn't find the same from other Niger-Delta states such as Abia, Imo, C-River and Akwa-Ibom. . . . often, Edo State indigenes are on the wrong side of the debate. . . they better buckle up before they get left behind. . .
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
2. in the nigerian democracy,the office of the VP is useless, and made for puppets

I dont think so. Have you read the constitution to find out what the powers of the VP are? Is the limitation of the VP from the constitution or from the president? I do not think the VP's office is useless, it's the man in it.

3. i dnt agree with u. the hausa's are not feeling the pains. they are inflicting the pains.
Go on the streets of lagos or anywhere where you are my friend. They are your mayguards, your dustbin carriers, your kole, your workmen, in rags and low standards of life. But iv learnt so much in this life especially when a fool is to fall, blindness will be the least of his challenges

4. other regions have sinced learnt how to deal with the situation, its the pipu of Edo state, Igueben LGA  that shld go ''welda weapon fast''

Proves that the ppl of igueben LGA, of Edo State are not fools, One man said once that[b] 'the majority most times means all the fools are on the same side.'[/b] We can think on our own and pin point the real problems in our society and try to take a perfect shot. Never will shallow mindedness be found in us where we would simply assume that slight differences in culture and language is pretext for our limitations.  The same tots of ur forefathers are the same tots you have in this century, no change, nothing new, civilization missed your house abi. Even if the hausa's were lording it, over you, if you were any better, it would be a matter of time before life brings rulership to you.
Are there no successful igbo men and women in government? Are there no ND sons in power? Are all hausa's rich?

The same situation is all over africa, Rwanda,,,,just name. Ppl lost their lives for nothing because after the whole shit, things didnt change. Now the so called great nation of African wants to follow those it ought have led.
I will never be a part of foolishness.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by finguy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
ilugunboy:

You still can't figure it out! Have you heard of the word sarcasm before?

oh i get it.

CGKing:

I dont think so. Have you read the constitution to find out what the powers of the VP are?

which constitution are u talking about. do we have one?

CGKing:

Go on the streets of lagos or anywhere where you are my friend. They are your mayguards, your dustbin carriers, your kole, your workmen, in rags and low standards of life.

you need to know the hausa to know he lacks ambition. his greatest dream is to be a mayguard, or a meruwa. thats nobody's fault in nigeria. to prove my point, so many opportunities have been giving to them in the form of federal character, quota system ( at the expense of the south) to improve their life style and catch up with the south. how many have they utilised? and how long do u think we shld keep waiting for them to step up.

CGKing:

The same tots of ur forefathers are the same tots you have in this century, no change, nothing new, civilization missed your house abi.

go over the entire post you are the one that sounds like a conservative. you are the one stuck with the old thinking, old order, old way. everyone wants a change and are forward thinking. is it a common trait with your clan? no wonder u all sound alone. 'the majority most times mefools are on the same sideans all the . this time u may have quoted this wise man wrongly.

CGKing:

The same situation is all over africa, Rwanda,,,,just name. Ppl lost their lives for nothing because after the whole shit, things didnt change. Now the so called great nation of African wants to follow those it ought have led.

didnt u see it work in britain, switzerland, south africa, and other nations. this is an optimistic generation, no one needs a pessimistic view.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by No2Atheism(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

Son of the soil my nyash. . . . Edo State own Niger-Delta get k-leg . . . . they are partly there geographically, but not spiritually  cool. . . .all my Edoite friends pride themselves on being friendly with all peoples of Nigeria due to their mixed heritage and interaction with all sides. . . . no problem with that. . . . but that often blinds them into their "One Nigeria" stance, even in the midst of injustice. . .  I find the same here on Nairaland with people like GCKing, Dnex and to a lesser extent, Texazzpete. . . .no true Niger-Deltan supports the indiscriminate and un-intelligence led shelling of villages. . . you wouldn't find the same from other Niger-Delta states such as Abia, Imo, C-River and Akwa-Ibom. . . . often, Edo State indigenes are on the wrong side of the debate. . . they better buckle up before they get left behind. . .

@Ibime

I am now suspecting u are actually a Igbo masquerading as someone else.

Abia state i understand (cus they supposedly have a little bit of oil) but apkmaka biko, wetin Imo State dey do for your list of Niger Delta states grin grin grin or are u by any chance involved in the business of forwarding and clearing.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by queentayo: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
Am quite happy with what MEND has done  as regards Lagos state. In their true character, bn AFRAID of the NORTH or targeting any northern state they decieded to target a yoruba state

When OPC starts on their pple in lagos that is when we would start hearing stories of how barbaric other tribes are.

I agree Fashola and all Yoruba people na mouth but,
I know quite a number of  properties owned by MEND's TRIBE men in lagos and i and some other colleagues are looking forward to taking over, occupying and becoming the landlord of some of these properties

MEND abeg NO STOPPING Una well done, this is my time
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Ibime

I am now suspecting u are actually a Igbo masquerading as someone else.

Abia state i understand (cus they supposedly have a little bit of oil) but apkmaka biko, wetin Imo State dey do for your list of Niger Delta states grin grin grin or are u by any chance involved in the business of forwarding and clearing.

If Edo and Ondo can be classified as Niger-Delta, then Imo have every right to be called Niger-Delta.  cool

Imo State is oil producing, probably more than Edo sef. . . .I stand to be corrected.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
queentayo:

Am quite happy with what MEND has done  as regards Lagos state. In their true character, bn AFRAID of the NORTH or targeting any northern state they decieded to target a yoruba state

When OPC starts on their pple in lagos that is when we would start hearing stories of how barbaric other tribes are.

I know quite a number of  properties owned by MEND's TRIBE men in lagos and i and some other colleagues are looking forward to taking over, occupying and becoming the landlord of some of these properties

MEND abeg NO STOPPING Una well done, this is my time

I will see how far u can stand the bombing when it really start.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
2. in the nigerian democracy,the office of the VP is useless, and made for puppets

Self evident!!! The gave the ND son a puppet office and he took it. Y? Cos selfishness made him forget the reason his war? Wateva the reason, this is the typical example of what we should expect from NDs. In developed nations, if he noticed some shit goin on, he'd quit.

which constitution are u talking about. do we have one?

See, you are not even near govt, your brother is, and since 2yrs ago him neva cry foul but u in the creeks think you see from there better than he does. Let's assume the constitution is shit. What happened to ur brother's head? He forgot his war? So he is a puppet now? His hands are tied. What a shame! Even Dora akinyuli fought all against all odds. He hasnt even said a peep. But men will always want to choose a lie to believe.

didnt u see it work in britain, switzerland, south africa, and other nations. this is an optimistic generation, no one needs a pessimistic view.

Africa is not europe sir, you want to achieve the wonders of the white man using the crude black man tactics. An doru fun yin.

The West always consider the what the following results would be, after their statesments, or millitary operation or any kind of action. But not Naija. They will say wateva, do wateva and inevitably always fail whatsoever. Even though the course of Biafra were just, had they tried to think with their heads and considered the possibilities of the outcome, maybe they wouldnt have committed their their sons to war. Even now their ppl r lamenting that their fathers were killed. How lame!. Expect nothing befter from u champions of the Delta.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by o9999: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
For all those who HAIL mend for the bombing,
una do well jare, after all, na dem get the oil wey de flow for the atlas cove.

But remember,
When kidnapping started, na only white man them de take, na so all of una follow rejoice say YES! make the white man commot for Niger delta leave the work and oil for them,

As white people finish for there, wetin happen? na una pickin, brothers, sisters, mama etc them begin kidnap. Y una no de CLAP for them now na!!!!

As them they bomb everywhere so, make we all de hail oh!
At least while we can becasue very soon, there will be no more facilities to bomb, them go begin bomb una houses grin grin grin

If dem de fight good fight, since them begin the fight WETIN THEM DON DO FOR THEM FELLOW NIGER DELTANS

This oil wey we wan use wipe the whole nation so, make the owners of SUN no go but blanket for am say make we nigerians no de recieve sun oh!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2009

So MEND get property for Lagos. See am? I think say una say north no let una chop money. Them no know wetin dem want. When the shit goes down, they'd wish they were left in their old predicament.

The world is gearing up to obliterate oil dependence, them dey here dey fight for [b]THEIR [/b]oil. Maybe by the time they get what they want, they world's dependence would be on solar energy.They even call it their oil, their oil, very stone age like.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
CGKing:

So MEND get property for Lagos. See am? I think say una say north no let una chop money. Them no know wetin dem want. When the shit goes down, they'd wish they were left in their old predicament.

The world is gearing up to obliterate oil dependence, them dey here dey fight for [b]THEIR [/b]oil. Maybe by the time they get what they want, they world's dependence would be on solar energy.They even call it their oil, their oil, very stone age like.

great observation.
I am sure the money is from spare parts sales.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by naijaway(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
Funny enough, many peps in naija seems to be going about their business and more angry at the govt and those so called militant cultist(just more sophisticated than regular cult) criminals. I am Nigerian first, Lagosian second, and an igbo third. I happen to be born in Lagos(really no man's land) and really the real sense of how every state in Nigeria should be and no one not even any yoruba can change that because that is what Lagos has become and that is a good thing. So if a bunch of criminals start blowing things up, they will get blown off pretty soon by all those who love freedom with most participation from many of the igbos in Lagos and many eastern states that know that Lagos is not the real enemy. It would be as bad but understandable  if most of the oil money and other things were spent in other states around Lagos and then got blown but to distrupt the one major knot holder that Nigeria and the world have come to associate as the fabric of Nigeria which is Lagos then there's a major misunderstanding on the focus of the cause and which really proves the real intent of the criminals.
 Criminals do something and hide behind the igbos and then when they get their intent the igbos will be their enemies as usual. They have misjudged thoroughly. I would only support an igbo just cause because the igbos are in a real sense one of the most undisputed nigerians in many ways and wholeheartedly wishes every corner of nigeria prosperity. My advice to the niger deltans are simple; focus on the govt and most importantly your state govts, is one thing if ur state govt is handicapped by the fed govt in many ways, but when she gets her share and they share it among friends in there and the head of the criminals then who's fault is it? Nigeria is in this gbese together and will solve these gbeses together; corruption, religious violence, oppression on many fronts including trad rulers, and unnecessary claims by thiefs on the govt level and the civilian level.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
Do we have
Fhemmmy:

great observation.

Do we have to build our lives around oil alone? Thank God atleast that a source is available so you can fight your cause. But you must borrow a leaf from the African Americans and their cause. They fought wisely and creatively. Are they not African natives? Well it turns out their fight paid off, today Yankee has a black man as no 1. That is the difference btw the white way of thinking and the black.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
CGKing:

Do we have
Do we have to build our lives around oil alone? Thank God atleast that a source is available so you can fight your cause. But you must borrow a leaf from the African Americans and their cause. They fought wisely and creatively. Are they not African natives? Well it turns out their fight paid off, today Yankee has a black man as no 1. That is the difference btw the white way of thinking and the black.

I am never in support of just Oil and Oil and all that nonsense.
The money generated alone from importation duty is not a joke, and if the govt can stop truning blind eyes to the port and the money from there, the govt will be in good shape.
If Nigeria can invest into agriculture in high scale, we will export well and make good money.
There are so many mineral resources all over.
there are brains and all that in Nija, but they just wanna do oil and do Oil till Oil is done and then, start to scramble for what will be next.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

great observation.

You are just as bovine-brained as the idiot making the comment. . . . some anonymous person says MENDS tribesmen own properties in Lagos, your trigger-happy brain is commending him. . . . I am MENDS tribesman and I could own property in Lagos if I wish. . . . even if MEND themselves own property in Lagos, who no know say they are rich men?. . . .is that news?

And that idiot called CGKing talking about stone-age mentality, I want to ask him if he is using solar energy to power his stove or car. . . . bloody idiot. . . . if it is a stone-age mentality to ask for control of resources, then I wish to be as stone-age as the Spanish, the Germans, the Americans, the Belgians etc. . . . stupid barbarian.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ocelot2006(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
I've noticed that everyone seems to the blaming the Federal Govt for the plights of those that live in the Niger-Delta. And that's understandable as the current administration has been slow in implementing projects that will improve the lives of those that live there.

However, everyone seem to forget that the Federal govt (and the multi-national oil coys) aren't the only ones to blame. This may sound crazy coming from a Niger-Deltan, but I actually have more faith and trust in the aforementioned parties than the state governors, commisioners, local govt chairmen, and councillors, the reason for my statement being that the activities of FG and oil coys are being scrutinized both locally and internationally. The past years have seen the FG allocate additional funds to the state govt. of these states, and yet (apart from Akwa Ibom and Cross River) I'm yet to see any meaningful project that will improve the lives of Niger-Deltans.

But the one group that should also share a portion of the blame are my fellow Niger-Deltans (yes I said it  angry). I've lived, schooled and worked in the region for a number, and I've seen  A LOT of stupidity and foolishness done by our own people in our name. How can you explain a situation where indigenes demand for millions of naira from an FG approved contractor or the oil coys before basic amenities like roads, boreholes, and schools are built in THESE COMMUNITIES?! How about the sabotage of oil pipelines by indigenes so as gain monetary rewards from oil companies?And trust me, that's not all. I've personally witnessed cases where an oil coy (SPDC) actually provided lucrative job oppourtunities for indigenes (high-school leavers) only for them not to turn up for work and take advantage of such oppourtunity (they'll rather turn up on the last day when salaries are being paid, and use the same salaries to, buy nice cars, brilliant  angry). And I haven't even mentioned educational oppourtunities provided by Oil coys. The youths would rather take part in oil bunkering activities rather than focus on studies. Others would actually go for the grants, only for them to spend the money on, you guessed it, more cars, parties and nice cloths (let's get rich fast, the books can wait  angry).

So, I think my fellow Niger-Deltans should also blame themselves. Forget about the usual scape-goats/boogey men (e.g the FG and oil coys), and stop blaming other ethnic groups (hausa, yoruba). We are also part of the problem, and we are definitely part of the solution if we work on ourselves.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ibime:

You are just as bovine-brained as the idiot making the comment. . . . some anonymous person says MENDS tribesmen own properties in Lagos, your trigger-happy brain is commending him. . . . I am MENDS tribesman and I could own property in Lagos if I wish. . . . even if MEND themselves own property in Lagos, who no know say they are rich men?. . . .is that news?

And that idiot called CGKing talking about stone-age mentality, I want to ask him if he is using solar energy to power his stove or car. . . . bloody idiot. . . . if it is a stone-age mentality to ask for control of resources, then I wish to be as stone-age as the Spanish, the Germans, the Americans, the Belgians etc. . . . stupid barbarian.

Thanks for the name calling, i dont call people names.
Like i said earlier, till the time you people are ready to stop pointing fingers and look within for the solution of the problems, there will forever be a problem.
MEND has been fighting for how long now, and they have made so much money, from kidnapping, sabotaging and some money made from the govt, have you ever ask where is the money and what has happened to the money, could it be that some people within MEND is doing some funny stuff to the money?
The bombing that MEND has been doing, who is suffering from it the most?
MEND killing people that they said they are fighting for? kidnapping people that they are protecting for ransom and you want people to now pity those kinda criminals?
Excuse me
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by redsun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
Nigeria as it is right now is a failed state,anytrhing is possible.The real saboteurs in nigeria are the so-called leaders and elites.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
You cant really blame them. They curse and resort to name calling when they run out of intelligent arguments. They fight when they've run out of things to do. He said he is fighting for u and I, yet he wants to kidnap us cos we dont want his war.

No mata wat u say to pre historic men, u'll only get the same answer all the time. Quite paralel to MEND.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by xanadu: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
o9999:

For all those who HAIL mend for the bombing,
una do well jare, after all, na dem get the oil wey de flow for the atlas cove.

But remember,
When kidnapping started, na only white man them de take, na so all of una follow rejoice say YES! make the white man commot for Niger delta leave the work and oil for them,

As white people finish for there, wetin happen? na una pickin, brothers, sisters, mama etc them begin kidnap. Y una no de CLAP for them now na!!!!

As them they bomb everywhere so, make we all de hail oh!
At least while we can becasue very soon, there will be no more facilities to bomb, them go begin bomb una houses grin grin grin

If dem de fight good fight, since them begin the fight WETIN THEM DON DO FOR THEM FELLOW NIGER DELTANS

This oil wey we wan use wipe the whole nation so, make the owners of SUN no go but blanket for am say make we nigerians no de recieve sun oh!!!

The most sensible post here so far, IMHO.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
ocelot2006:

I've noticed that everyone seems to the blaming the Federal Govt for the plights of those that live in the Niger-Delta. And that's understandable as the current administration has been slow in implementing projects that will improve the lives of those that live there.

However, everyone seem to forget that the Federal govt (and the multi-national oil coys) aren't the only ones to blame. This may sound crazy coming from a Niger-Deltan, but I actually have more faith and trust in the aforementioned parties than the state governors, commisioners, local govt chairmen, and councillors, the reason for my statement being that the activities of FG and oil coys are being scrutinized both locally and internationally. The past years have seen the FG allocate additional funds to the state govt. of these states, and yet (apart from Akwa Ibom and Cross River) I'm yet to see any meaningful project that will improve the lives of Niger-Deltans.

But the one group that should also share a portion of the blame are my fellow Niger-Deltans (yes I said it  angry). I've lived, schooled and worked in the region for a number, and I've seen  A LOT of stupidity and foolishness done by our own people in our name. How can you explain a situation where indigenes demand for millions of naira from an FG approved contractor or the oil coys before basic amenities like roads, boreholes, and schools are built in THESE COMMUNITIES?! How about the sabotage of oil pipelines by indigenes so as gain monetary rewards from oil companies?And trust me, that's not all. I've personally witnessed cases where an oil coy (SPDC) actually provided lucrative job oppourtunities for indigenes (high-school leavers) only for them not to turn up for work and take advantage of such oppourtunity (they'll rather turn up on the last day when salaries are being paid, and use the same salaries to, buy nice cars, brilliant  angry). And I haven't even mentioned educational oppourtunities provided by Oil coys. The youths would rather take part in oil bunkering activities rather than focus on studies. Others would actually go for the grants, only for them to spend the money on, you guessed it, more cars, parties and nice cloths (let's get rich fast, the books can wait  angry).

So, I think my fellow Niger-Deltans should also blame themselves. Forget about the usual scape-goats/boogey men (e.g the FG and oil coys), and stop blaming other ethnic groups (hausa, yoruba). We are also part of the problem, and we are definitely part of the solution if we work on ourselves.

Nice, bulky summary of the whole situation. I love it! only i dont like your packaging. You should have kobokoed the thing into their asses instead of petting them. This is the height of degradation and poverty, when a whole man blames another for his situation. Thanks for the first hand info.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by dbells: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
I find this BLACKSTA guy very NAUSEATING,IRRESPONSIBLE,UNCHARITABLE and SENSELESS. you consider the bombing of an equally marginalised state(lagos) as a cause for celebration? tell me the last time any tangible federal government sponsored physical benefit has accrued to lagos(from yor stupid oil money) since 3rd mainland bridge in the early 90s. The state has provided as much benefit to Nigeria(the most busy port in west africa,the largest economy in africa,cultural diversity,) as yor NIGER DELTA and the best way to reward its indigenes(who just wanna have a decent existence,OR, dont you know pure indigenes exist in lagos just like yor FUCKING marginalised NIGER DELTA )is by bombing it? I think you and your poor-schooled militant brothers,should learn about how not to conduct a GORILLA WARFARE from the recently exterminated TAMIL TIGERS of SRI LANKA.stupid militant.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
CGKing:

You cant really blame them. They curse and resort to name calling when they run out of intelligent arguments. They fight when they've run out of things to do.

look who is speaking of intelligence. . . . thats an insult to the English language. . . . I wouldn't even bother engaging you in anything resembling discourse.

Fhemmmy:

MEND has been fighting for how long now, and they have made so much money, from kidnapping, sabotaging and some money made from the govt, have you ever ask where is the money and what has happened to the money, could it be that some people within MEND is doing some funny stuff to the money?
The bombing that MEND has been doing, who is suffering from it the most?
MEND killing people that they said they are fighting for? kidnapping people that they are protecting for ransom and you want people to now pity those kinda criminals?
Excuse me

As someone has said, even if Niger-Delta wants to drink the oil, it is nobody's business. . . . I cannot comment on other allegations of kidnapping which are happening all around the country (unless you've been living under a rock). PH sef has less kidnappings than Anambra. Not because I dont abhor kidnapping, but I dont entertain fools logic who use it as an excuse to trample upon the people's right to agitate. Many copycat kidnappings are attributed to militants. FYI, MEND and 'militant' are not the same thing. Perhaps we should also attribute the kidnappings in Edo State to 'militants'.

Whilst I dont doubt that some warlords loosely associated with MEND (or warlords who MEND use to carry out attacks) are involved in kidnapping for profits, MEND as a group has never kidnapped anyone outside the oil sector. This is one of the pitfalls of running an open-source guerilla machine where central control is loose and different warlords are 'hired' to carry out attacks for MEND by 'contract'.

As per corruption, when Nigerian is serious about fighting corruption as a whole, then I will comment on what individual state governors are doing or not doing. I am not concerned with inane logic or idiots who would not look at their own state governors first before looking at Niger-Delta governors and using them as an excuse to rubbish the genuine agitations of a people. Timiepriye Sylva is no more an Ijaw leader than Andy Uba is an Igbo leader. They are creations of the Nigerian political system. When Nigeria is serious about corruption, then we will worry about state governors behaving themselves in every state. . . . . otherwise, we will wait till we have the power to enforce our own state laws on corruption, not being hamstrung by FG's lackadaisical approach to fighting corruption.

There are many military reasons for MEND not to go after corrupt Governors, the most important being that these Governors also have their own armed groups, and it would be foolish to fight oneself in the presence of a superior aggressor (Nigeria). MEND have stated quite clearly that these peoples day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by queentayo: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
@IBIME, I suggest SUICIDE BOMBING Yoruba states is the only way out. All this your yarn from UK is a complete waste of time
Your insulting everyone is very typical , wasnt expecting any better, when unable to hold any argument you rather throw insults

you siddon UK                   rubbing minds with some  'do nothing people'

Check out the Middle East, less talk, plenty action and they are gaining a lot of respect and attention from the Western Countries.

YOU SIDDON UK instead to go SUICIDE BOMB Yoruba states
i bet you are rolling around from  Ibiene to Ibinabo, to Adumo and then Tonye enjoying yourself in UK while you are happy to hear reports of your pple  doing Muhajideen for you to come back home and hold a political post.

When you SAINTS finish killing 'everything and everyone' of course what next , kill yourselves move from Sokari clans men,  and then kill Alamina clans men and next the Douglas

With no apologies abeg attack and destroy as many places as you can. Some of us are waiting to gain from those MENDs Rich men you and i know in lagos
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by blinx4real(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
The trend of the discussion is extremely pitiable, most especially the points coming from the proponents of MEND.
I am disgusted because not only are they ignorant and dumb but most hypocritical, You stay in your cosy apartments in Lagos, Abuja and often times outside the country and chant the tunes of war, pls answer me how many of you who are so strongly supporting the bombings and destructions live anywhere near ND?
Have you every seen an explosion before or heard a gun fired over your head. ignorant fools.

Take a cue from the Tamil tiger rebels, Sierra leone, Liberia, somalia and even Dafur in Sudan. If this fragile peace that FGN and all the others in the country are carefully guarding falls thru, na who go suffer?
If the war finally starts where will you stand? will you sit in Lagos and clap as the TBS is raazed down, will your neighbours " loud mouthed yorubas" hug you and clap with you or take off your head?

MEND should be told the home truth, the Atlas cove attack was a senseless move, and is only bringing their motive to question.
Let me finally say that every revolution is concluded at the table, you can either take the table now or do it later after the entire country have wasted lots of time, money, and more regretfully lives.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by NegroNtns(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
Wow! You guys are still on this topic.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Ibime.

I can see you cant convey your views without calling people names and only show one thing that people like you, as long as pple dont agree with you, you either kill them or insult them, so i am done with such.
We all here to exchange views and share and learn.
FG of Nigeria is where they are at the moment, still busy stealing money.
MEND and their group are busy planning their next attack, Amnesty has been given to them all and when they wanna share the brown envelope, u aint getting nothing, so you wanna be here and be a cyber thug?
Sorry, dont have time for such, when you ready to discuss and debate like a grown person, we can have fun talking about the issue again.
Ciao Ibime.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
Yorubas claim that the ijaws are their blood brothas but they can't even give any meaningful support to their cause rather they attack them like the northern enemy. Which kind brothas una be sef?

As it is now yorubas are a greater enemy of progress than the north due to their chameleon tactics. Your affiliations and stance change with the political and economic climate to suit your own self-serving interest.

At least the northerners are the devil we all know and they don't change. They even tell u their agenda to your face which is to rule over the infidels(south) forever. But yoruba people play both sides and think they are sleek. Your loyalty lies more towards the hausa/fulani cabal because a significant portion of your group are islamized and also you are scared of a revolution.

The south has what it takes to give these concieted northern jihadists a good ass whooping and, as well, redefine the destiny of all groups trapped in this fradulent contraption called nigeria. But this has not been possible because the yoruba are inherently deceitful. While they scheme for crumbs from the tables of their northern godfathers and masters thinking it gives them an upper hand over and above other groups, they fail to overstand that the rewards of coorperation with other southerns(whom they share more things in common) is far more substantial than the chicken feed derived form their lame chameleon tactics.

Once again the igbos are on the side of truth and justice, fighting along side the ijaws/MEND in the spirit of comradery. It is in times of need that you know who your true freinds are.

Yorubas stop playing yourselves we already know you can't be trusted. .

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
fayahsoul:

Yorubas claim that the ijaws are their blood brothas but they can't even give any meaningful support to their cause rather they attack them like the northern enemy. Which kind brothas una be sef?

As it is now yorubas are a greater enemy of progress than the north due to their chameleon tactics. Your affiliations and stance change with the political and economic climate to suit your own self-serving interest.

At least the northerners are the devil we all know and they don't change. They even tell u their agenda to your face which is to rule over the infidels(south) forever. But yoruba people play both sides and think they are sleek. Your loyalty lies more towards the hausa/fulani cabal because a significant portion of your group are islamized and also you are scared of a revolution.

The south has what it takes to give these concieted northern jihadists a good ass whooping and, as well, redefine the destiny of all groups trapped in this fradulent contraption called nigeria. But this has not been possible because the yoruba are inherently deceitful. While they scheme for crumbs from the tables of their northern godfathers and masters thinking it gives them an upper hand over and above other groups, they fail to overstand that the rewards of coorperation with other southerns(whom they share more things in common) is far more substantial than the chicken feed derived form their lame chameleon tactics.

Once again the igbos are on the side of truth and justice, fighting along side the ijaws/MEND in the spirit of comradery. It is in times of need that you know who your true freinds are.

What kinda support would you like the yorubas to show una?
Would it be till they carry arms with you?
I am a Yoruba man, and i have always been in support of your people fighting for your right, but fighting for a right and bombing stuff and killing people and kidnapping? that is ludacris and nonsensical
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by blinx4real(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
fayahsoul:

Who is this fool? Who is fighting who?
Guy in this fight you are on your own,
Or maybe some good may come out of your rotteness, IT EXPLAINS WHY WE HAVE MORE KIDNAPPING IN ABIA AND ANAMBRA THAN ALL THE ND STATES COMBINED, courtesy biafran brother
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by queentayo: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Fayahsoul

Yes oh! Yorubas cannot be trusted, every man for himself and God for us all
Havent you heard To your tents oh Israel

Even the Igbo man has a saying "if you see an Mbaise man (Igbo man) and a snake, kill the Mbaise man 1st, another igbo man will rather trust the snake than Igbo Man So MUCH FOR TRUST IGBO MAN TO IGBO MAN how much more me stranger

Your SAINTLY Heroes like chukwumerejie never ate crumbs from tables

Who is interested in one Nigeria, I DO NOT WANT and have never been one to advocate for One Nigeria, travelling around the world with Nigerian passpot / citizenship is so much hassles. if its not harrassment because of your brothers in China it is european airport wahala while your sister is busy with fake rebranding.
So dont think i am one of those advocating for one Nigeria .
Pls by all means get on with your BIAFRA and God help the MENDs if they do not understand on what side you are or where they stand with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo Visit 82 Released Chibok Girls in Abuja (Photos) / Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.