Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? (2386 Views)

Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? by Blade21: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2016
richyblink1:

I don't know how you run your home financially, but there are certain things you shouldn't joke with.

My better half understands when I am a bit down money wise. In fact, we have a monthly budget as well as a yearly target to meet as a family. Once I am paid I will tell her, "Nne, jide nke ghu". Take this one for the running of the house. I have never gone bad with this formula.

Mind you, I run the home without asking for contribution from her. Shop's for her once or twice monthly as well as plan for our tomorrow. Every other thing ranging from attending wedding, and other personal effect are handled by her.

As for her brother calling her unannounced to come over, you are not being a man. Not even my mother in law can call for my wife unannounced. Just as I can't wake up one day telling her that my mum wants to see me.

Curtail Every excesses now before they become a routine
one bottle of wine for you he's so cool y you appealing to her
Re: Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? by naijathings(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ferraricash:
we just had plans in getting her started with something soon

she wanna party, she dey vex, she no get job, she wan chop without checking price.

a very bad dangerous poisonous cocktail for one man to swallow.
Re: Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
A big thanks bro
richyblink1:

I don't know how you run your home financially, but there are certain things you shouldn't joke with.

My better half understands when I am a bit down money wise. In fact, we have a monthly budget as well as a yearly target to meet as a family. Once I am paid I will tell her, "Nne, jide nke ghu". Take this one for the running of the house. I have never gone bad with this formula.

Mind you, I run the home without asking for contribution from her. Shop's for her once or twice monthly as well as plan for our tomorrow. Every other thing ranging from attending wedding, and other personal effect are handled by her.

As for her brother calling her unannounced to come over, you are not being a man. Not even my mother in law can call for my wife unannounced. Just as I can't wake up one day telling her that my mum wants to see me.

Curtail Every excesses now before they become a routine
Re: Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? by confun: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
At ds period of economic melt down?.... I think I need to invite ur wife over for some tutorials,
Na me dey manage money for my hubby, at a time he called me an economist, dt I manage money too much, bt to be sincere dir is no money to waste on some unnecessary owanbe, except d organizer of d owanbe go pay my trip, buy my gele and cloth..... Bt oga, if d owanbe is very necessary pls don't deny her Abeg,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Yo situation is tough, coz family weddings r important. Its good dat u have been helpin the people u have been helping as well. Maybe u shud cut something small from de money u wer gona assist dem wit, n give to madam. If impossible sit her down and explain yo situation. I once attended a financial management seminor n one of de speakers spoke abt how family can set u back financial, if u find it hard to say no sometimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should She Do? / Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.