Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Make Girls Crazy About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Girls Crazy About You (1201 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram / Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Girls Crazy About You by leslimark(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
This would not be impossible even if you are a regular guy. If you are able to force women to fall for you the minute you look into her eyes and finish a short conversation, you will definitely get to sleep with her on the same night. Keep reading to discover how to use subtle techniques of psychology to make any girl you want fall in love with you.

Technique Number One: Provocation. Some women are competitive by nature. If this is really so hard to believe, just look at how women act in certain scenarios. Most of the cut-throat sales people out there are female and there must be several girls at work who are getting groomed for latest promotions.

Technique Number Two: Roller coaster of Emotions. This method applies the push-and-pull technique that you must have heard about before. First of all, shower her with the utmost affection and then suddenly withdraw it.This will get her confused and make her feel sad that you suddenly stopped fawning over her. The minute she begins attempting to find out why you are so cold all of a sudden, she will be dancing to your beat. Girls who are emotionally piqued always end up becoming utterly compliant.

Technique Number Three: Fractionation. Methods of hypnosis could aid you with your game of seduction; however, this can only occur, if you make use of a technique of seduction known as fractionation. Simply put, this strategy of psychology can make women feel very sentimental over your words, making her absolutely eager to date you after just 15 minutes of talking.

If you want the ultimate shortcut to success with women..Visit following link

Re: How To Make Girls Crazy About You by falconey(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ok

why wont they be crazy? i gat cash

1 Like

Re: How To Make Girls Crazy About You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
I love Jesus
Re: How To Make Girls Crazy About You by Smellymouth: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided OP, if u worwor like Bance and u nor get money, will all these techniques work??

Re: How To Make Girls Crazy About You by halfricanadian(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
All this will suits golddiggers

Bt a girl longing for love will walk out nd slam d door hard

undecided only a goldigger will put up with anytin cos she knos her gain quote me any where
Re: How To Make Girls Crazy About You by yinkus4u2c(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Female version in a bit grin
Re: How To Make Girls Crazy About You by umehmj(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
my guy no time for all that. I'm crazy about making more money and living a decent Christian life. its has been proven since 13BC that girls are crazy about rich born again guys.
Re: How To Make Girls Crazy About You by DANO1011(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
in were I grow , we don't read articles on how to find love !
why I go waste time dey read this trash, while dem girls are competing to have me?

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS / .. / Girls Can Be Unfair....see Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.