Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS (1201 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by FreeBSD: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2016
I don't know why women are over hyped on this forum. 95% topics are about ladies. Directly or Indirectly. And the worse part of it all is that only a few females are here. Most "boys" here don't even have partners all they do is "form" and "package" here. Most men are in family section. 80% (f) are fake. Either they are men or they are little kids.

So why women women women threads here and there? Everytime Ladies this and ladies that. 10 things ladies do.. 10 things guy do to get girl.. bla bla bla.. it's BS . Advice for ladies.. ladies do this.. ladies be like that. ...ladies ladies ladies.. All the time! undecided

I believe Men are also human beings and they are threads that would benefit men alot other than ladies and ladies and sex... there is a sex section but most sex threads are here. .why?

So many threads can be posted to make men better. Instead the threads either degrade women indirectly or hype them indirectly. It must be about woman sha. Life doesn't revolve around women please angry

Women are secondary items.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Daniel2289(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Op ok.
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2016
This is monday morning o!!!
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Op how did u knw if u don't roam here often too. I'm sure u don't like boredom. This section booms that's why many are here

Well me not here for women. I'm here to learn how to value the most little things in life and romance and crucify the foolish acts that ppl esteem so much in relationships by making them see the senselessness in it.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Synzu(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2016
That's not always the case OP. There are even more female bashing threads on this section. Investigate properly. cool
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by BoiledHead(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Pls tell them ooo.. me sef don tire. Ladies ladies all the time. Is it only women in this world? The irony of it all is that the so called ladies don't even create threads about men.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2016
cool ABI?
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Ramanto(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2016
Sorry, Op, You Grieviances Have Been Noted And Will Be Adequately Addressed
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by konkonbilo(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Nice one from you OP,but you can still help in creating threads that also promote men or men related threads.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Cholls(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Says the man who can't stop makin' threads about women.
Look you made one now! shocked
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Julietcutie(f): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2016
mind u women ain't secondary items ... we are primary items grin... nd guys on nl can't stop posting bout us
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by lekjons(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Nice! and you can start by going to work undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by sheunsheun(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
mind u women ain't secondary items ... we are primary items grin... nd guys on nl can't stop posting bout us
undecided
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Specialbaby(f): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
This is monday morning o!!!
is it not ironic that you who is chanting monday morning ooo saw the topic and even drop a comment?i presumed if you have something keeping you real busy,you wouldn't be here this morning.

Live and let others live bro.,
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
is it not ironic that you who is chanting monday morning ooo saw the topic and even drop a comment?i presumed if you have something keeping you real busy,you wouldn't be here this morning.

Live and let others live bro.,

I am at work undecided
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Specialbaby(f): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I am at work undecided
but no work?cheesy do'nt tell me you are working because i know you are not.

well,that is the situation everywhere,what a mess up country we are!
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
but no work?cheesy do'nt tell me you are working because i know you are not.

well,that is the situation everywhere,what a mess up country we are!

My work entails i am online 24/7......wait......do i really owe you any expalnation sef...
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Specialbaby(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

My work entails i am online 24/7......wait......do i really owe you any expalnation sef...
and if you are seriously engaged on net,trust me romance section of nairaland will be the last place you will want to be,this place is mainly use to curb boredom and maybe a little laugh,so you see?you are currently bored

c'mon,we are just chatting like normal people do.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
and if you are seriously engaged on net,trust me romance section of nairaland will be the last place you will want to be,this place is mainly use to curb boredom and maybe a little laugh,so you see?you are currently bored

c'mon,we are just chatting like normal people do.

I am not bored...just trying to get a lot shii out of my mind that is making me insanely furious by the second....plus I have finished my morning rounds, so i can do whatever I want online till further notice.
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2016
All the time you used in typing this thingy, why not use it to create thread for men insteadundecided
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Specialbaby(f): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I am not bored...just trying to get a lot shii out of my mind that is making me insanely furious by the second....plus I have finished my morning rounds, so i can do whatever I want online till further notice.
hmmmm,well if you say so,i actually thought everyone is bored like me,lol.

Have a nice day jeff, btw,i saw your comment on royver's thread pertaining the "jj" quite hilarious i must confess,lmao.
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by alobright17(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
op what are you requesting for?abeg clarify it
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Section8(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
Simply because they have notin better to do and you have nothing to do at all!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
hmmmm,well if you say so,i actually thought everyone is bored like me,lol.

Have a nice day jeff, btw,i saw your comment on royver's thread pertaining the "jj" quite hilarious i must confess,lmao.

lol everyone can be bored at the same time..lol

as for that comment....you don expect me to accept that that kind of character is using my Initials na lol grin
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Julietcutie(f): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Section8:
Simply because they have notin better to do and you have nothing to do at all!
same as u
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Specialbaby(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

lol everyone can be bored at the same time..lol

as for that comment....you don expect me to accept that that kind of character is using my Initials na lol grin
yea,it not just possible,don't mind me jare,lol boredom can make one to assume the impossible.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,you are really funny,cheesycheesy.it just a fictional story though,wait,are you into literature?i mean a writer or something?just asking o.
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
yea,it not just possible,don't mind me jare,lol boredom can make one to assume the impossible.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,you are really funny,cheesycheesy.it just a fictional story though,wait,are you into literature?i mean a writer or something?just asking o.

I wish i was a writer lol..but I have a lot of plots in my head,my problem is how to put then down in writing..I just love to read good indigeous books...we have a lot of good writers here.
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by Specialbaby(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I wish i was a writer lol..but I have a lot of plots in my head,my problem is how to put then down in writing..I just love to read good indigeous books...we have a lot of good writers here.
sure we do,i am currently reading one,well,writing is quite tasky especially when writing online except it's a passion.

Little wonder,i have seen you in two or more thread in the literature section.,
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
sure we do,i am currently reading one,well,writing is quite tasky especially when writing online except it's a passion.

Little wonder,i have seen you in two or more thread in the literature section.,

yeah smiley
Re: Women Are Hyped On This Section! It's BS by IamLEGEND1: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can Be Unfair....see Why? / Ladies Only.. Guys Keep Off / Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.