Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Game Diss To Jay-z{the Lyrics} - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Game Diss To Jay-z{the Lyrics} (1417 Views)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / 8 Line Diss To Person Above You. / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Diss To Jay-z{the Lyrics} by prince82(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2009
This were his usual comment on interview

We dropped 'I'm So Wavy' yesterday," Game said in his latest vlog. "That wasn't no real diss or nothing, that was just like pop shots, messing around in the studio. Dropped a little something for the streets, When I took that little shot at Beyonce, I basically was just freestyling and she just got hit. I ain't even gonna break none of this stuff down or none of that, I was just coming straight off the dome. That Beyonce line just came right out. I didn't necessarily mean to go at Beyonce, I got beef strictly with your boy Jigga Man, Everyone loves Beyonce, I hop on the stage to diss Jay-Z, Hov, Jigga Man so if you know about the art of hip-hop and you know what freestyling is, then you know sh*t just comes outta your mouth, It sounded like I called Beyonce a h*e. I did call her a h*e but I did not mean to call Beyonce a h*e. I don't know where she's been or who she's been with." (The Game Vlog)

He has also kept fans updated with his issues against Jay via Twitter.

"I ALWAYS FELT I WAS GOOD ENUFF 2 GO BAR 4 BAR @ JAY IN A "LYRICAL BEEF" JUST DIDN'T THINK HE'D OPEN THE FLOOD GATES," he wrote Saturday (July 11). "W8'n 4 HIS RESPONSE, SEE, Y'ALL GOT IT CONFUSED. THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE G-UNIT BEEF. THAT ONE WAS WON IN THE STREETS AS WELL AS THE MIXTAPES ! "300 BARS" LIVES, THIS BEEF IS A HIP HOP "CHESS MOVE". STRICTLY A LYRICAL WAR ! DON'T MAKE IT MORE THAN WHAT IT IS, THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE WILL SOON SEE !! AS 4 THE BEYONCE DIS, I WAS FREESTYLIN' & SHE GOT HIT. 4 THOSE DEFENDIN JAY ASKIN Y ? AINT JAY DA N*GGA WHO SAID HE CAME ON NAS's BABY SEAT HE CAME OUT HIS MOUTH 2 SAY "GAME" & JUST LIKE ANY N*GGA WIT ENUFF SKILLS 2 LOCK IN, I "LOCKED IN" ! IM SO WAAAAVY AINT SH*T BUT A STATEMENT IF & WHEN HE RESPONDS, I "WILL" BE LOCKED & LOADED !!!" (The Game's Twitter)

His "I'm So Wavy" song attacked both Jay and Kanye West associate Amber Rose last weekend.

This is the diss

"N*ggas pop tags, I pop the 4-5," Game raps. "N*ggas got swag, I got the tech nine, Yeah, you got cheese and I kill rats/Translation, I still trap/Now do something with that, or respond to this/And with those big a** lips, you got my name in your mouth I hope it taste like uhhh, no homo, one more time/uhhh, that's your promo/And I been hard to the core since I went solo/Only man on my horse like my all black polo, Got the camel in a choke hold/Tryin' to son me, I'm not from N-Y-C/You can't even have a child by your Destiny/And I ain't mean to take a shot at B, I blacked out like you did Free, Too hardcore to be a Jay-Z/Rock more red than Weezy, Baby, And this ain't a diss, I was just out in L.A. with Dra[ke], b*tch, That's Ye's brother so I'ma give him some advice, get rid of Amber Rose/I know how she get down, I was at Diddy's after party/Sippin' on the Cris, she was whispering to Chris, Brown/Then Chris turned his head like 'No'/Then 'Gold Digger' came on, I pointed out like 'H*e'/And this ain't about her, this about Hov/I'm about to drop down the Roc and take it to the stove." ("I'm So Wavy"wink

The Black Wall Street leader also dropped his "Death of Jay-Z" freestyle last week in Spain.

"I know y'all been hearing about the controversy between with me and Jay-Z, right," Game asked a crowd in Spain. "So I'ma start it off like this, f*ck Jay-Z! That's how Pac felt. That's how Nas felt at one time and that's how I feel, This ain't about B/This ain't about Destiny, You got a bad b*tch, word, ain't no p*ssy like hers/Just ask the Mavericks, Cowboys and the Spurs/I mean, my b*tch don't sling p*ssy like that/My b*tch sling p*ssy on a n*gga from the back, back, back/Black Wall Street, that's the game I bang/And I'm in Mahdrid, Spain, It go one, two, I'm back for more/Guess who's coming through the motherf*cking door/Spittin' more sh*t than a Crip/N*ggas know Game back on his sh*t." (TayDoe TV)
Re: The Game Diss To Jay-z{the Lyrics} by Shaz(f): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
Too cumbersome to read grin

Anyways, refrain from posting large chunks so it doesn't get marked as spam smiley

(1) (Reply)

Alexpissu Vs P.techniq / NL Rap Battles Top 5 New Netcees Of 2014. / Letter To Hip Hop From Iyme Rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.