Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,400 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

Who Is This Man Called Tudor? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Man Called Tudor? (4465 Views)

What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? / The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! / Melchisedec - Who Was This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Abuzola(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
You are crazy, where was it written to dash 72 virgin, this is how you keep obliging your stupid atheism,
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
Yea i did ICT. . . .
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by bindex(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
Tudor do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
Yes i do, but i've been out for the past one and half yrs hope to return soon.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Abuzola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
Very good and you will hate yourself, i believe you have christian relation maybe father or mother. Get ready for ata ródòa
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
Tudor thanks a lot my lil sister schools there now and there is loads of complaining from her as a christian so I wondered what it will be for you lol.
It must have been fun making fun of bible verses lol so you can pass an exam.
As for the armed robber called oyedepo I can only shake my head, it would be fun to hire good private investigators to monitor all their activites and give these ass kissing thomases a good scare about their so called papa.
Cheers man.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by mazaje(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2009
Tudor would have loved to meet up with you if you were presently in Nigeria. . . . .cos i am presently in Nigeria. . . .will be leaving very soon though. . . 

Chrisbenogor:

Tudor thanks a lot my lil sister schools there now and there is loads of complaining from her as a christian so I wondered what it will be for you lol.
It must have been fun making fun of bible verses lol so you can pass an exam.
As for the armed robber called oyedepo I can only shake my head, it would be fun to hire good private investigators to monitor all their activites and give these ass kissing thomases a good scare about their so called papa.
Cheers man.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he is armed with the bible and the holy spirit. . . .  grin grin grin. . . how body chris? na which part of naija u dey sef?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
That dude calld Tudór is a blasphemer ~
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
mazaje:

Tudor would have loved to meet up with you if you were presently in Nigeria. . . . .cos i am presently in Nigeria. . . .will be leaving very soon though. . . 

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he is armed with the bible and the holy spirit. . . .  grin grin grin. . . how body chris? na which part of naija u dey sef?
lol exactly my thoughts when I wrote armed robber grin grin grin grin am mostly in PH but presently in warri to see the old man, how you dey na , back in naija?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2009
Chris mehn goodluck to your kid sis coz by the time she graduates she'll probably be a walking bible. grin

As for the theiving papa, i think the government should regulate the way churches spring up and how the pastors use church funds for their personal gain. I heard from a friend in the U.K that a charity commission exists which monitors the way church finances are managed. I just wish we could have that in nigeria.

@mazaje too bad i'd love to have met you too. . . hope too meet you someday though. . . grin grin
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by mazaje(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

lol exactly my thoughts when I wrote armed robber grin grin grin grin am mostly in PH but presently in warri to see the old man, how you dey na , back in naija?

Yeah i am presently in naija. . . came for a friends wedding. . .PH dey far off for now cos na abuja i dey. . .will be going back on wednessday. . . .will be back in september for a month or two then i hope to meet you. . . . .

@ Tudur

I will be in naija again by september for about a month or two we fit jam den. . . . .
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2009
Safe journey man. . .wink
cheers.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by bawomolo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2009
Oyedepo is a winner and not an armed robber .

Tudor and bindex stay bringing the heat.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
mazaje:

Yeah i am presently in naija. . . came for a friends wedding. . .PH dey far off for now cos na abuja i dey. . .will be going back on wednessday. . . .will be back in september for a month or two then i hope to meet you. . . . .

@ Tudur

I will be in naija again by september for about a month or two we fit jam den. . . . .
No shaking sir, safe journey man.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by manmustwac(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2009
Tudor its not easy being an atheist in nigeria what hapened in your life that made u realise that god is imaginary?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by JIL(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2009
Tudor its not easy being an atheist in nigeria what hapened in your life that made u realise that god is imaginary?

They gave him third class at Covenant University. Being an atheist is the only way he feels he can pay them back. grin
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by noetic2: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
JIL:

They gave him third class at Covenant University. Being an atheist is the only way he feels he can pay them back. grin

grin grin grin grin where is tudor? is this true? grin grin
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
JIL:

They gave him third class at Covenant University. Being an atheist is the only way he feels he can pay them back.  grin
WOW JIL you've got the gift of prophecy!!! shocked shocked shocked
heaven or hell hath not revealed this unto you but your father in heaven gave you this wisdom cheesy
noetic2:

grin grin grin grin where is tudor? is this true?  grin grin
Its as true as jesus' ressurection. . .grin
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
manmustwac:

Well it was a combination of factors but what tipped me over the edge was the hypocrisy of so called christians and the lies, contradictions and fallacies in the bible.
Mind you i was never taught evolution in high school it was completely obliterated from our curriculum due to the xtian nature of my school. So my belief was in no way effected by the evolution theory in-as-much as the bible kissers wanna believe that.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by noetic2: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
Tudór:

Well it was a combination of factors but what tipped me over the edge was the hypocrisy of so called christians and the lies, contradictions and fallacies in the bible.
Mind you i was never taught evolution in high school it was completely obliterated from our curriculum due to the xtian nature of my school. So my belief was in no way effected by the evolution theory in-as-much as the bible kissers wanna believe that.

can u separate the hypocrisy and contradiction of false prophets from the "hypocrisy" and "contradictions" of the bible?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Nezan(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2009
The life of an atheist is funny.

This was what one atheist said:

Thank [size=14pt]God[/size], I am an atheist.

Funny, is'nt it?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

can u separate the hypocrisy and contradiction of false prophets from the "hypocrisy" and  "contradictions" of the bible?
No i can't.
The hypocrisy and contradictions of the bible are there in black and white irrespective of which prophet is reading it. Besides the word "false prophet" in the bible often conotes worshippers or preists of other gods who are most often slaughtered by gods prophets like moses and elijah. . . .
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by noetic2: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2009
Tudór:

No i can't.
The hypocrisy and contradictions of the bible are there in black and white irrespective of which prophet is reading it. Besides the word "false prophet" in the bible often conotes worshippers or preists of other gods who are most often slaughtered by gods prophets like moses and elijah. . . .

is this not a dogmatic, prejudice, bias, uninformed, illiterate and unfortunate postulation?

u sound like a very bitter person with an angst against a pastor? what did oyedepo do to u?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by spikedcylinder: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
Nawa o.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by toneyb: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

is this not a dogmatic, prejudice, bias, uninformed, illiterate and unfortunate postulation?

u sound like a very bitter person with an angst against a pastor? what did oyedepo do to u?

Were the "false" prophets of baal not slaughtered like chickens by elijah the servant of your god according to the bible?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by MUZBO(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Tudor, you seem to display a more conscious disbelief of theism unlike those other irreligious rogues here on NL that seem to just tag along for want of something to say. Do you think this is a result of your 'christian based education' or you are just the AGGRESSIVE type. I'll go for the former!
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2009
toneyb:

Were the "false" prophets of baal not slaughtered like chickens by elijah the servant of your god according to the bible?
tonyeb help me ask am oo. . .
I wonder when stating the fact became prejudice, dogmatic, biased, uninformed and illiterate. I'm not suprised, i've met all sorts of christians and nothing no matter how wierd they say can shock me. . .like their god they truly work in mysterious ways grin
{i must say though one shocked me beyond shock itself and that was No2Atheism who declared jesus was a black man because "the creator" told him so. . .grin These xtians keep on getting crazier and wierder by the day grin)
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
MUZBO:

@Tudor, you seem to display a more conscious disbelief of theism unlike those other irreligious rogues here on NL that seem to just tag along for want of something to say. Do you think this is a result of your 'christian based education' or you are just the AGGRESSIVE type. I'll go for the former!

Quite the contrary i think most atheists here on NL know exactly what they're talking about. You can't be an atheist coz you wanna tag along its IMPOSSIBLE.

Conversion to atheism is not just a one day affair, in most cases it takes years of thought, analysis and self searching. Imagine having to come to terms with the fact that what you've been taught and believed all your life has been one BIG LIE a MYTH concorted by land stealing desert tribesmen. The fear of this realisation and the unwillingness to bravely face up to this fact is what keeps people in the bondage of christianity.

I don't think anyone would just disregard the very foundation of his life for just social frolicking or "tag" along like you put it. You'd just be as deceiving yourself like the deluded christian, and as they say THERE'S NOTHING MORE PATHETIC THAN SELF-DECEIT. (noetic take note)
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by noetic2: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
Tudór:

Quite the contrary i think most atheists here on NL know exactly what they're talking about. You can't be an atheist coz you wanna tag along its IMPOSSIBLE.

Conversion to atheism is not just a one day affair, in most cases it takes years of thought, analysis and self searching. Imagine having to come to terms with the fact that what you've been taught and believed all your life has been one BIG LIE a MYTH concorted by land stealing desert tribesmen. The fear of this realisation and the unwillingness to bravely face up to this fact is what keeps people in the bondage of christianity.

I don't think anyone would just disregard the very foundation of his life for just social frolicking or "tag" along like you put it. You'd just be as deceiving yourself like the deluded christian, and as they say THERE'S NOTHING MORE PATHETIC THAN SELF-DECEIT. (noetic take note)

u never cease to amaze me.
u have no evidence to support ur belief/disbelief. . . all u have is faith. and u dare accuse others of self-deceit?
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
On the contrary my disbelief is based on your lack of evidence for your belief.
I was born without knowledge/belief in the existence of a god and so will i live and die until someone can provide evidence to the contrary. Is that "someone" you noetic? I dont think so. . .
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by JIL(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2009
On the contrary my disbelief is based on your lack of evidence for your belief.
I was born without knowledge/belief in the existence of a god and so will i live and die until someone can provide evidence to the contrary. Is that "someone" you noetic? Huh I dont think so. . .

@Tudor

I think you have been taught the wrong notion about Christianity. I laugh when you talk about lack of evidence for my belief. This is akin to a blind man disputing the existence of the moon because he cannot see or percieve it.

Christianity is spiritual and not physical. You are physically active but spiritually blind and that is why you cannot understand when Christians talk about their faith and you ignorantly refer to them as 'deluded'. If you are looking for physical evidence, I am afraid that you may never find it. The evidence is spiritual. That is why the Bible says that God is a spirit and those who worship Him must do so in spirit and in truth.

I have never seen God physically but I have experienced him spiritually. How can I relate that to you if you are spiritually blind and looking for physical evidence. The spiritual blindness of non-christians is the reason why we pray that God should open their 'spiritual' eyes to understand the things of the spirit.

If you want physical evidence I cannot help you but if you want spiritual evidence and want to know the truth then do a simple prayer asking God to reveal himself to you.
Re: Who Is This Man Called Tudor? by Tudor6(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
JIL if i had a penny for every time i asked god to reveal himself to me then i'd be a millionaire. I sincerely wanted to know god but nada, i felt nothing.

Since god cannot reveal himself to me then i'd like to see his manifestation in peeps like you who claim to "know" him in spirit and truth. So far i've seen no difference between the average believer and unbelievers. We all suffer the same calamity and misfortune, we all have the same sicknesses and diseases, accidents happen and everybody dies both christian and non christian, there's no indication whatsoever that christians are happier or live longer than unbelievers, we don't see christians performing miracles at will like jesus promised. So JIL what exactly is the difference between a believer and an unbeliever?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / What Does Christmas Mean To You? / Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.