Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (40800 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / What Turns You On Early In The Morning? / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by kenzysmith: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
When the cute guy smile and the teeth is rainbow

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by sukkot: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
i smell a counter thread in the offing
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
question is have u understood urself first?

Yup smiley
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup smiley
I dnt think so. Hw can people understand u wen u make sure life so complicated.. think abt it...
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I agree. Look how some rubbished this thread!
Nobody rubbished it. It was rubbish from beginning. Instead of coming together to plan how to become less hungry creatures, you are talking nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
I dnt think so. Hw can people understand u wen u make sure life so complicated.. think abt it...

They feel all i do aint real just cos people doesnt understand one doesnt mean i live a complicated life

They judge me thinkin i shd b like most girls which im not they feel i pretend to b good so i can b accepted nd praised grin see wen u see sumone different u wudnt bliv they are real

My type is very very hard to find my type is rare so people assume i make it up hence dey take me as a complicated being
Generally a pretender seems complicated so dey feel i pretend dat i av more i can do grin

Truth is i av a pure heart to a very high extent
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

They feel all i do aint real just cos people doesnt understand one doesnt mean i live a complicated life

They judge me thinkin i shd b like most girls which im not they feel i pretend to b good so i can b accepted nd praised grin see wen u see sumone different u wudnt bliv they are real

My type is very very hard to find my type is rare so people assume i make it up hence dey take me as a complicated being
Generally a pretender seems complicated so dey feel i pretend dat i av more i can do grin

Truth is i av a pure heart to a very high extent
nice one.. how many nairalanders have u met with in person?
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
nice one.. how many nairalanders have u met with in person?

Prolly 3 or 4
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Prolly 3 or 4
out of dem, whch do u think understands u more
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
out of dem, whch do u think understands u more

cheesy dont kno dey never told me
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Kingsasian(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
skillet:

Good morning to you too and it will SURELY get better but at that time, you will miss the trolls. Believe me, some of them are very funny. If I were to tell you my story, you will laugh at and cry for me at the sametime. I was a certified troll. I was even the head of troll association of nairaland, till one mod made it his purpose in life to ban me. At first, this mod was just a member. Ordinary member like me and you, and I used to tease the hell out of him. Am sure at times, I made him cry on his pillow at night. Then he applied as a mod and seun accepted him. Then the tables were turned. If I say "fem" he will ban me. Till today, I tease him and till today, he bans me.
lol
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by ladycomfort(f): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Small dick,hair on other part of his body apart from his head, lies, stinginess, shortness, poverty.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by ifyan(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Saying negative things about them.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy dont kno dey never told me
do dey need to tell u? It's only known by their actions...

It seems u get satisfied with words more Dan actions..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
ismokeweed:

Nobody rubbished it. It was rubbish from beginning. Instead of coming together to plan how to become less hungry creatures, you are talking nzuzu
whatever
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
do dey need to tell u? It's only known by their actions...

It seems u get satisfied with words more Dan actions..

grin u seem to know me well

I prefer actions dat are real nd sincere
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by tharaomo(f): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
I cant stand stupid talkatives , smart talkatives . I cant stand most extroverts ....most of dem are just empty barrels .....a smart introvert ? Perfect !

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by repogirl(f): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Know it alls a.k.a omini know know

And. Ofcourse,

Lying

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Daminaj2(f): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pee on the road angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin u seem to know me well

I prefer actions dat are real nd sincere
alright... lol well I do observe ur comments in here tho... u really are a joker cheesy.

There was once a time u and one idiott like dat was hvn a fling here in romance section.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
alright... lol well I do observe ur comments in here tho... u really are a joker cheesy.

There was once a time u and one idiott like dat was hvn a fling here in romance section.

Im a bloody joker i know its all me cheesy

Fling ke? Asin i come here to joke i dont take my chat here too serious infact im nt liable for watever i post on nl grin
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im a bloody joker i know its all me cheesy

Fling ke? Asin i come here to joke i dont take my chat here too serious infact im nt liable for watever i post on nl grin
but why do u nw take people"s comments abt u serious? wink
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
but why do u nw take people"s comments abt u serious? wink

Cos dey mock me nd say stuffs i wudnt bou dem

U kno wen u kno d flaws of one nd u insult nd mock dem it hurts

Wen i insult i freely throw it at u like normal random insults like fool sl*t biatch idiot nd all not d persons flaws dats bad nd hurtful embarassed.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by mixter(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
As in guys eh, So you finally derail the thread. I hope she will find a place in her heart to forgive you. Show her some love na.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
When you try to bring women down to prove you are a man when you can learn from the inventor of facebook. Cheap,lazy and classless.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by JimloveTM(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
lol
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by spafu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Modified I regret creating this thread few days back. Just realised i don't care what they do anymore.

Don't tell me he just broke your heart? Well if he did, it is because he doesn't deserve you. Hold on and it won't be long before the right guy for you walks into your life.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos dey mock me nd say stuffs i wudnt bou dem

U kno wen u kno d flaws of one nd u insult nd mock dem it hurts

Wen i insult i freely throw it at u like normal random insults like fool sl*t biatch idiot nd all not d persons flaws dats bad nd hurtful embarassed.
are u in any way more different Dan any of dem? So why get hurt wen they throw shades at u? Truth is none of dem cares abt ur flaws, likewise u care if dey care too.. most of dem aren't what u think dey r. Some r physically challenged, some are albinos, some have k legs, some are stammerers, some are olodos(like dey dnt knw a thing), some r broke, some r street urchins, some are beggars, some have chronic mouth odors, some are hiv positive, some have sexually transmitted diseases, some are just dead people but alive. I think dat should be at d back of ur mind wen they throw shades at u.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
vizkiz:
mtchewww... How will this stop the rain from falling now? angry
May God forbid any evil conspiracy by any group of witches to make d rain stop falling at this time of d year!
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by chronique(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol.
SirJeffry:
After jamb, what's next upcoming exam please?

These kids needs to be busy.angry
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
are u in any way more different Dan any of dem? So why get hurt wen they throw shades at u? Truth is none of dem cares abt ur flaws, likewise u care if dey care too.. most of dem aren't what u think dey r. Some r physically challenged, some are albinos, some have k legs, some are stammerers, some are olodos(like dey dnt knw a thing), some r broke, some r street urchins, some are beggars, some have chronic mouth odors, some are hiv positive, some have sexually transmitted diseases, some are just dead people but alive. I think dat should be at d back of ur mind wen they throw shades at u.

Thank u so mch kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank u so mch kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss u welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.