Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (40772 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / What Turns You On Early In The Morning? / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Lezzlie(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

alright then, i'll take your word for it, so what's good with you..... March 16th is my birthday tho..... sad angry
Lolz, How are you planning on celebrating ?

Open a thread on it here then, let's pour you an e-champaign ?

Except you have something else in mind.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, How are you planning on celebrating ?

Open a thread on it here then, let's pour you an e-champaign ?

Except you have something else in mind.

Open a thread on it, hmmm wink never really thought about that but what section do i post that tho... knowing nairaland, a guys gets loads of views and little comments where as a girl would get loads of comments and more views, lol, nairaland views
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
The one thing that turns off Nigerian girls is a guys inability to fund their entire existence on earth. From house rent to Togolese hair and bleaching creams. These babes no just get joy for guys wey no dey trowe money for their useless nyash grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Lezzlie(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Open a thread on it, hmmm wink never really thought about that but what section do i post that tho... knowing nairaland, a guys gets loads of views and little comments where as a girl would get loads of comments and more views, lol, nairaland views
depends on how you style it, it can go to General or Romance.

You're right about NL guys wuzzy-fying girls' DPs.

A girl's DP will garner so much likes even when it's obvious the pic isn't hers!!!
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by uzoormah(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehe,I was on my own jejely, when you came to quote me,so tell me Mr, don't you think I should be the one to be telling you to get away?, hehehehe and you probably thought you were making sense, hehehehe

Lol..i forgive u
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lezzlie:
depends on how you style it, it can go to General or Romance.

You're right about NL guys wuzzy-fying girls' DPs.

A girl's DP will garner so much likes even when it's obvious the pic isn't hers!!!

Thread created,,,,....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43797602

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
uzoormah:

Lol..i forgive u
so much ego on display, forgive me for what if I may ask,any am done replying you
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by uzoormah(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2016
cekhoe:
so much ego on display, forgive me for what if I may ask,any am done replying you

Ego?? u take tinz to seriously...i'm sorry anyway
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
uzoormah:

Ego?? u take tinz to seriously...i'm sorry anyway
guess you are a gentleman after all, apology accepted
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by uzoormah(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
cekhoe:
guess you are a gentleman after all, apology accepted

you are not a gentle lady
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
uzoormah:

you are not a gentle lady
hehehehe, not in this situation
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by uzoormah(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehehe, not in this situation
uv shown me ur rugged side..rugeddi mama
hope i'll see d gentle side soon
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2016
uzoormah:

uv shown me ur rugged side..rugeddi mama
hope i'll see d gentle side soon
sure
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by uzoormah(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
cekhoe:
sure
Ok..goodmorning
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2016
uzoormah:

Ok..goodmorning
goodmorning
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
No be today e start with the mails on this forum, sha. How they still keep the energy for misogyny till this time beats me.

Dem no dey grow?
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by YouGoBanMeTire: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]ysue
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by YouGoBanMeTire: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]udh
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by YouGoBanMeTire: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
:Dhdud
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by YouGoBanMeTire: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2021
:oe7rhrb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.