Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,962 members, 7,966,557 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

Devilish Advice In God's Book - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devilish Advice In God's Book (7573 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
I wonder how the guys smell then cry
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
Maybe the men smell like goats thats the real reason mohammed sprayed himself with perfume. And if women stink so much why did he even have so many wifes?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
More devilish advice from "God's book":

Quran 9.123: "Fight the unbelievers around you and let them find harshness in you".

Quran 47:4 "Smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding them".  shocked shocked

Quran 8.12 "Smite infidels on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes." shocked shocked shocked

Quran 4:84 "Fight in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you"

Quran 2:216 "Jihad is ordained for you (Muslims), even if you dislike it".

Who says Islam is not a religion of PISS? grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Aremugangan(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2009
@gen2, pls analyze the PISS in those verses like the OP did. You don't need lie, this is not the Bible, This is The Holy Qur'an. Most Holiest from The all in all Creator through the Most Noblest Messenger. Can you beat that
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
What's there to analyse? The verses are straight-forward. KILL. BEHEAD. CUT OFF THE FINGERS AND TOES of people who don't accept Islam. What else is there to explain? Isn't that why religious crisis - burning, killing and looting - in Nigeria is ALWAYS in Islamic States?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2009
The issue is not even about analysis. The issue is why should this be in a HOLY book?

Quran 9.123: "Fight the unbelievers around you and let them find harshness in you".

Quran 47:4 "Smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding them". Shocked Shocked

Quran 8.12 "Smite infidels on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes." Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quran 4:84 "Fight in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you"

Quran 2:216 "Jihad is ordained for you (Muslims), even if you dislike it".

And instead of asking yourselves that question, you start silly threads about other people. SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES! tongue
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
Allahu akbar. @gen2gen- Even a dumb knows that those verses were for jihad during the course of holy war. Any justification for drinking alcohol ? Nay, no wonder lot career was destroyed, incest father. Lady T, hope you too have taken your alcohol today hahaha you dare not otherwise you will end up opening your private parlour to strangers and before you know it you are pregnant and doern't know who the father is, a complete trollop. What a holy advice, Bible indeed.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Allahu akbar. @gen2gen- Even a dumb knows that those verses were for jihad during the course of holy war. Any justification for drinking alcohol ? Nay, no wonder lot career was destroyed, incest father. Lady T, hope you too have taken your alcohol today hahaha you dare not otherwise you will end up opening your private parlour to strangers and before you know it you are pregnant and doern't know who the father is, a complete trollop. What a holy advice, Bible indeed.

Pardon? Did your iman teach you such vulgar language?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by tubabie(f): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Don't insult me, am not a child, ok ?, women have natural body odour, that odour stinks most expecially if she goes naked.

How do you know this? Have you been fornicating or are you married? angry
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
No ma, it was the old testament of the bible that did so, many sexual explicit story, from Tamar to lot
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by tubabie(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

No ma, it was the old testament of the bible that did so, many sexual explicit story, from Tamar to lot
Where in the Bible were you told women stink? Stop the heresy please and focus on your sex filled paradise.
Your comments are very rude.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2009
Sorry for using stink maybe smell. Are you satisfied ?. I do not need a doctor to confirm my statement. A pig doesn't recognise its untidyness
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola how do you know women smell?

Or are you no longer a virgin?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by tubabie(f): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
For him to be such an authority on the issue, he must have first hand experience with the stinking ones I guess!
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Sorry for using stink maybe smell. Are you satisfied ?. I do not need a doctor to confirm my statement. A pig doesn't recognise its untidyness

You only know this because you have experienced it first hand right?

My take on this is that Abuzola has been visiting some cheap prostitutes to relieve his sexual tension and he's only ever experienced smelly women.

Hmnn. . .so much for waiting for 72 virgins in paradise?

Now you will say you heard from a friend or a brother eh?

Olabowale, Aremugangan and co, what has become of your dear brother Please assure us that your spouses have no foul odour (I don't believe they do because from your posts you seem to have better taste than Abuzola)

Abuzola. . .lets see you dig yourself out of this one.  grin grin grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
Em em em, you guys are funny. Am a pure virgin, my Quran is against fornication and i have never done it. Ahonohai are you married? I want to examine you
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Aremugangan(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
Ahonohai, its quite long since i called that name.
@LadyT and Tubabie, the Qur'an is just too much than what you think it is. Among the pasiionate hatred most people have for it is the fact that, with all its completenes in all totality, its not the bible. I tel you, if the Qur'an had been the bible, i tel you, nobook will ever equal it, and thats the reason for the Qur'an's uniqueness.
Back to the discussion, i don't get to Heaven before i could give an account of what it look like; i already have the full description in my Holy Qur'an. Talking about women odour, ask for the reason behind women's wearing of perfume by most beauticians; they will confirm you, ( you remember what Abuzola said now)
@gen2, thank God you understand the Qur'an asks us(Muslims) to fight tne unbelievers. My question goes thus "who is an unbeliever?" (remember Islam means submission to the will of The One and Only God[Allah]).
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
Ahonohai are you married? I want to examine you

Ahonohai, run as fast as your legs can carry you. That's how muhammed "examined" Aisha. It's called "thighing". Run ooo before the unthinkable happens!! grin

@ Aremu

An unbeliever is someone who refuses to believe that a chronic womanizer and sex pervert who could marry a 6 year old at the age of 53 is from God wink
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
Gen2gty. You better behave and stop acting like a stupid being
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Gen2gty. You better behave and stop acting like a stupid being
My friend Assaliam Alekum! No churches to blow up today?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2009
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He's waiting for allah's orders! Mumu incorporated!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
Chris, who told you am a criminal ?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2009
gen2genius:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He's waiting for allah's orders! Mumu incorporated!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

hey dont be harsh on my friend! cheesy

Abuzola:

Chris, who told you am a criminal ?
I thought you hated Christians no?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Em em em,  you guys are funny. Am a pure virgin, my Quran is against fornication and i have never done it. Ahonohai are you married? I want to examine you

Who is an impure virgin and what do you want to examine? You've got to be kidding me angry

Aremugangan:

Talking about women odour, ask for the reason behind women's wearing of perfume by most beauticians; they will confirm you, ( you remember what Abuzola said now)

Does this then mean that all women smell? Hmnn. . .many would disagree
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Aremugangan(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ahonohai, I expect you to be more matured and responsible than this. You won't like it if anybody publicizes stupidity on this platform like this. Pls, be more matured! Humbly appreciate if you could answer my questions.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
According my slight scrutine on you ahonohai, you are single, maybe or maybe not your girl friend is always full of scent no wonder you lack the awareness.

@chris, i don't hate christian
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2009
Aremugangan:

@ahonohai, I expect you to be more matured and responsible than this. You won't like it if anybody publicizes stupidity on this platform like this. Pls, be more matured! Humbly appreciate if you could answer my questions.

I am sorry. . .I shall modify my posts appropriately. Could you please ask the questions again, I seem to have missed something
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

According my slight scrutine on you ahonohai, you are single, maybe or maybe not your girl friend is always full of scent no wonder you lack the awareness.

@chris, i don't hate christian

The correct word is SCRUTINY

You make me laugh grin Are you single?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2009
Aremugangan:

You are senseless are you married to a smelly woman?  Your mother and sister may smell but please for the love of God do not put all women in the same boat!  Some of us wash you know.  And was it not your great phophet who doused himself in perfume before intercourse what smell was he trying to mask?

I cant believe people can be brainwashed like this?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by chibaby5(f): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2009
LMAO! ! ! funni world
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2009
Lady T, why roaring, the truth isn't hiden, you smell thats it. No vex o
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2009
I cant believe I missed this thread. This is so hilarious. grin grin

abuzola are u this daft? can u explain how u or mohammed knew that women stink?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wrong Way To Be An Atheist / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic / Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.