Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Devilish Advice In God's Book - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devilish Advice In God's Book (7496 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2009
the Koran says women stink?

No wonder- so many threads in sexuality section complaining of women's odor. Most of the posters must be closet muslims or double id fakes.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Aremugangan(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2009
@ladyT, for the fear of God my wife has, she will never tel a man out there He's senseless. even if the man is, she will respect me if not the man. You don't need tel me you are single. You are a perfect explanation of "by their fruits, we shall know them". I wonder how you will address your husband. (pls be courteous)
Don't tel me you are angry coz of my word. Wel, i will take it as "the truth is bitter".
Why not ask a beautician. Don't tel hA you are asking for religious reason as she might be sentimental. If you are careful, you wil know the truth, otherwise,
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2009
Salamu alaikum aremu, you know women nau, Lady T knows the truth
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2009
Your wife is a doormat so I dont expect her to be honest with you or have a brain of her own.  Her only job is to stink and produce children, who you in turn will preach too that all women stink.
I suggest your wife learns how to wash properly so she can stop this believe that you have that ALL women stink.
And no REAL man who has RESPECT for himself will go around preaching that women stink.

Do you not have a job?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2009
Right I am off to bed I will leave you jobless men on this topic to continue sniffing the armpits and crotches of the females you know to determine the women who stink. Please report back to me your findings.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2009
Lady T, stop embarassing yourself, i raised this issue not him, is not a new thing, even me a virgin knows that women smell like goat lol, so stop deceiving and pretending., a male can mingle with people even if he hasn't taken bath for a week, what of woman ? Sumbu, don't even try it,
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Lady T, stop embarassing yourself, i raised this issue not him, is not a new thing, even me a virgin knows that women smell like goat lol, so stop deceiving and pretending., a male can mingle with people even if he hasn't taken bath for a week, what of woman ? Sumbu, don't even try it,

where is ur evidence?

how did mohammed or allah know that women stink?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by skydancer: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2009
I finally know why Abuzola is said to be a fool. I misjudged grin grin
Abuzola try and start meditation like a good islam. Discard your inborn beliefs and recieve the world as it is. You have one life to live and many chances to change.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2009
Skydancer the catholic idol worshipper. Islam is da True religion no mystery like your christian god 3 in 1, father and at the same time son. Yet he cried seeking for God's help in numerous passages of the bible
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Aremugangan(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2009
@ladyT, "its better to be silent and be taught a fool than to be open your mouth and express all doubts". Evevn though virtually all women are the same, we stil have some little differences among them. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said "Women are created from the most crooked rib of the men".
"Say the truth even if its bitter" (SAW). Whether you like it or not, Abuzola's comment about women is a sincere truth.
How will you like it when its not in your bible. Enough things you have in there which you against you know?
E.g;
Drinking of Alcohol, women shouldn't stand before men to preach, worshippin of only one God to give but just a few.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by SUXEX: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2009
@ Abuzola and Aremu

Who are you people to start judging what is right and what is wrong?

Since God through the Holy Spirit inspired the Bible and then Allah through Mohammed inspired the Quran, why should you read through and all you understand is to critise or say rubbish things.

You two had better watch it, if you can mock Allah or Mohammed, God is never mocked and can not be mocked dont allow him reign His anger on you especially Abuzola, you have nothing else to discuss apart from critizizm u had better take ur time.

It is because u have nothing doing that is why you have time for senseless thinking and discussions, any way an idle Man is the devil's workshop, i dont blame u.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2009
See mr rant ! We believe in jesus as a man of God, the problem with you is that you have exaggerated and transgress the limit of jesus. Paul paul is the genesis of all this.

John 5:30
jesus said 'I can do nothing on my own authority, as i hear, i judge and my judgement is just because i seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me'

Quran 4:172
The messiah, son of mary will never be proud to reject to be a slave of Allah, nor the angels'

Quran 5:.111
And when I (Allah) revealed to the Disciples of jesus to believe in Me (ALLAH) and my Messenger (Jesus), they said 'we believe and bear witness that we are muslims'

Glorified, the Exalted is Allah far from what you ascribe to Him having a son and being a man and crucified, Your Lord can never be subjected to that, He is All Mighty and Most Powerful
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
You are invited to Islam all the christians, the safest path to paradise on the Doom's day
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Eaglebabe: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
Fellow Christians on Nara land please forget this perishing man,for a carnal understand not the things of the spirit.They serve a god they fight for,but we serve the God that fights 4 us and 4 himself.Jesus is Lord and l am a living witness.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
Aremugangan:

@ladyT, "its better to be silent and be taught a fool than to be open your mouth and express all doubts". Evevn though virtually all women are the same, we stil have some little differences among them. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said "Women are created from the most crooked rib of the men".
"Say the truth even if its bitter" (SAW). Whether you like it or not, Abuzola's comment about women is a sincere truth.
How will you like it when its not in your bible. [b]Enough things you have in there which you against you know?[/b]E.g;
Drinking of Alcohol, women shouldn't stand before men to preach, worshippin of only one God to give but just a few.

I cant even understand what you are trying to say are you drunk on sniffing your wives smelly underwear?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

You are invited to Islam all the christians, the safest path to paradise on the Doom's day

but I thought allah promised all muslims hell? so why do u want xtians to also partake in hell?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
Oh yes Abuzola's sex paradise with virgins that dont menstrate, they dont stink, they look more beautiful with each passing day, with rivers that flow with wine.  

The most amazing thing about these women are that they are barren so no condom needs to be used and they have the amazing hymens that are regenerated daily. I got all this from Abuzola.

grin Rubbish and ingredients
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
LadyT:

Oh yes Abuzola's sex paradise with virgins that dont menstrate, they dont stink, they look more beautiful with each passing day, with rivers that flow with wine.  

The most amazing thing about these women are that they are barren so no condom needs to be used and they have the amazing hymens that are regenerated daily. I got all this from Abuzola.

grin Rubbish and ingredients

grin grin grin is this abuzola wants to die for? grin grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
Lady T, is not rubbish, pls stop defaming my waiting women in paradise
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

@horse, the women on earth are stinking, heinous and sinners. How many women possessed these feature: Sexy wide eye, long black hair,  their beauty become more exquisite than their previous day everyday, their body is glowing like glass, their marrow is visible, neither menstruate nor condom required, they are you lonely, they will never cheat on you.  Bla bla bla

Fornication central!
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Lady T, is not rubbish, pls stop defaming my waiting women in paradise

grin grin grin grin I can imagine that ur d.ick gets hard whenever u think of paradise  grin grin grin

allah and mohammed must be having a real good time  grin grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
Christians fought and invaded territories to make christianity dominate in Europe and via slavery, you can go do your research on 'christianity in middle ages or dark ages'
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Christians fought and invaded territories to make christianity dominate in Europe and via slavery, you can go do your research on 'christianity in middle ages or dark ages'

grin grin grin but muslims are going to shag 72 virgins till eternity. . . right?

is that what mohammed is doing at the moment? grin grin grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

grin grin grin but muslims are going to shag 72 virgins till eternity. . . right?

is that what mohammed is doing at the moment? grin grin grin
You need to blow yourself and as many innocent people up first. Especially those stinky women.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2009
LadyT:

You need to blow yourself and as many innocent people up first. Especially those stinky women.

*rolls eyes*

well thats not a bad choice for abuzola. . . .since he eventually gets 72 unstinking virgins to shag forever grin grin grin grin grin

I cant stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2009
I pity you people, we will get to know who shag or cry. Paradise is not all about sex, sex is just part of it
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

I pity you people, we will get to know who shag or cry. Paradise is not all about sex, sex is just part of it

WOW sex in paradise?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by noetic2: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

grin grin grin grin  will u get to shag aisha there in paradise too?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2009
oh Abuzola. . .Hot peverted fanatic!
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by LadyT(f): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
This is really fascinating!

Are you seriously telling me the koran teaches people that there is sex in paradise? So sex and holiness go hand in hand in Islamic paradise? Yet you dare to condemn people here on earth about fornicating when your own paradise is one huge orgy!
The koran teaches women were made from the most crooked rib?
The koran teaches that women are stinking and filthly?

Im sorry I am totally missing the love and peace message.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
The Quran never state the above you disclose. We use our initiative to discover it.

You people are hurting me, why not treat the topic on ground instead of this orgies, am a young man with decency or do you people want to corrupt/spoil me ? Most especially this Lady T. For God's sake lets face the reality on earth on religion comparative, pls
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

The Quran never state the above you disclose. We use our initiative to discover it.

You people are hurting me, why not treat the topic on ground instead of this orgies, am a young man with decency or do you people want to corrupt/spoil me ? Most especially this Lady T. For God's sake lets face the reality on earth on religion comparative, pls

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE !!!

It was you who told us of all the orgies that will take place in your paradise. You are already corrupted and depraved. . .

Abuzola:

Hahahaha. Chei he no good to be dull on Anglo franca.

Where was it written that the boys will sleep with men, like you quoted they will only serve food, drink etc. For sure my hurul een is awaiting for her darling aristo at the door of paradise. 'darling baby girl, don't worry am coming to you when i finish my mission on NL, mwah, miss ya'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 / Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? / What Type Of girls will You Approve Your Sons To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.