Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

Happy 10th Birthday Emmanuel TV!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 10th Birthday Emmanuel TV!!! (498 Views)

Happy 12th Birthday Emmanuel TV!!! / Who Is Watching Emmanuel Tv Now / Did Anybody Watch The Failed Miracle On Emmanuel Tv Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 10th Birthday Emmanuel TV!!! by Makweembo: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Today, Tuesday 8th March marks the 10th anniversary of T.B. Joshua's television station Emmanuel TV!!!

Personally, Emmanuel TV has been a source of incredible inspiration to my life. It has taught me so much about the things of God and opened my eyes to know that what I heard about T.B. Joshua before was nothing but a tissue of lies.

Apart from being spiritually enriching, Emmanuel TV is also a powerful tool of 'rebranding' for Nigeria in the international community.

I join the millions of viewers around the world to wish this unique station a happy birthday and many greater things to come in the mission of 'Changing Lives, Changing Nations and Changing The World'. As T.B. Joshua always says, "The best is yet to come!"

Please drop your birthday message below:

Re: Happy 10th Birthday Emmanuel TV!!! by Temotala: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Emmanuel TV - thank you for introducing me to practical Christianity. Not just loud talk but love in action. Not just sermons but practical solutions to the real challenges of life.

Happy birthday!

(1) (Reply)

Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? / Checkout This Hilarious Sermon By A Pastor On The Road (video) / Things Of The Past World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.