Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,070 members, 7,942,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose (35370 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies(photos) / Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Ndolarr: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Anyone who will believe this rubbish by Fayose's untrained dogs in Ekiti House of Assembly should have his head examined many times! The allegation is stupid, infantile and reckless!! It should simply be ignored!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by popsonbj: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
All these are cheap and childish propaganda to divert attention.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by elopee3000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

People like you are enjoying the amala politics Fayose is playing meanwhile the reasonable Ekiti people are lamenting lack of development in that State. You wake everyday and you start doing is direct attack on the President. A state Governor? It clearly shows that he does not have anything upstairs.
and a man from kastina state know more about Ekiti more than fayose from Ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by swezenberg(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
not4sure:
What is economy value of Ekiti that will make someone wants to bribe them $1m .. #Justsaying

Brother, you wicked o. This your statement get weight abeg. You don finish the whole Ekiti people o. No travel there with this your username o. I don laff tire

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by godoluwa(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

People like you are enjoying the amala politics Fayose is playing meanwhile the reasonable Ekiti people are lamenting lack of development in that State. You wake everyday and you start doing is direct attack on the President. A state Governor? It clearly shows that he does not have anything upstairs.
come to Oyo state to know the meaning of no development.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Achorise: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Blind bigot of prejudice. Becos it's Fayose and PDP It's a trash. Those who doesn't understand the games of politics should keep quiet.

Whats then is the justification of the trump on arrest by your DSS?

The way APC is playing politics, if it was played like that by PDP and Jonathan would they have seen ticket to purchased.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by topsam1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
I doubt 1m dollars was given to them.....haaahaaa if dem don give them the money, this mano no go shout at alll.....because 200 000 be im salary every month
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by hush15: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

There is something called constructive criticism. What do you call that of Fayose?

A very positive constructive criticism I guessguess undecided
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by arresa: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Some members of the Ekiti house of assembly have alleged that they were offered $1 million to impeach the governor, Ayo Fayose, although they did not name those behind it.

Useless clowns...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
maupe:
I believe the allegation made by the Ekiti state governor to be true, but I doubt the President is aware of such an action. I can recall his interview by CNN's Amanpour just after he won the elections. I remember he vehemently denied being aware of the draconian activities which were popular during his first stint in power. The same scenarios maybe at work again. But the onus is on the governor to make his fears known to the President before the allegation becomes a Part of political history

If only your likes could apply same "logic" is crucifying GEJ for all the "things" that supposedly happened during his administration.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by kolmart: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
This so called Ekiti lawmaker think all Nigerians are dull like ekiti people that Fayose brain washed? let them name the person who offered them the $1m they are talking about. Local and stupid lawbreakers called them self lawmaker who sold their birthright to Fayose because of money.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Taeewo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
If I tell u say $1 equals 1 naira... Oya chop ham =D
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by PEREP: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
maupe:
I believe the allegation made by the Ekiti state governor to be true, but I doubt the President is aware of such an action. I can recall his interview by CNN's Amanpour just after he won the elections. I remember he vehemently denied being aware of the draconian activities which were popular during his first stint in power. The same scenarios maybe at work again. But the onus is on the governor to make his fears known to the President before the allegation becomes a Part of political history

The same way he was not aware of the budget? What exactly is he aware of?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by RMU: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
It only the people with sawdust brain that will believed this noisy and senseless Amala joint governor propaganda, all the carpenters , bricklers and Agbero he single handedly picked for state house of assembly can never move Ekiti forward even a bit. This so call lawmakers are not what to bribe $50,000 tackles of said $1M.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by flokii: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
RMU:
It only the people with sawdust brain that will believed this noisy and senseless Amala joint governor propaganda, all the carpenters , bricklers and Agbero he single handedly picked for state house of assembly can never move Ekiti forward even a bit. This so call lawmakers are not what to bribe $50,000 tackles of said $1M.

You dey mind them?

just two agric life turkey, 2bags of rice and mayb groundnut oil for each one of them will make them dance to your tune..

the then 'fountain of knowledge' now 'fountain of foolishness'... too bad

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Uncletony(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=hrworld post=43593984]

There is something called constructive criticism. What do you call that of Fayose?[/quote

''Instructive''. I know that sounds like a rocket science to u cox u are a typical zombie
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
But, like seriously, Ekiti economy is not even worth a million dollars. ($1m).
DSS should also investigate this spurious allegation.
However, if Fayose was manipulated into the government house with the help of the federal might, he can also be ejected out with the same federal might.
Action and reaction are always equal, and opposite to each other.
So, stop crying foul.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Uncletony(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

There is something called constructive criticism. What do you call that of Fayose?

''instructive''. I knw that sounds like a rocket science to u cox u are a typical zombie

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
erunz:
they are looking for ways to remove Fayose, but God pass them. Oshokomole nothing do you
However, if Fayose was manipulated into the government house with the help of the federal might, he can also be ejected out with the same federal might.
So, stop crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
erunz:

https://www.thecable.ng/ekiti-lawmakers-offered-1m-remove-fayose#.Vt76OZYCnL8.twitter
So, stop crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by MCRUEMUS: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Khd95:
Name names like dasuki,or forever remain shut
WHATEVER U AND UR EVIL APC AND BUBU ARE LOOKING FOR IN THIS NATION WIL COME TO U IN FULL MEASURE. GEJ AVARTED THE TROUBLE U ARE LOOKING FOR NOW U WANT TO RESURATE IT. SHAME ON U LEAVE FAYOSE ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by MCRUEMUS: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

SHAME ON U EVIL ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by OpinionLeader: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

"lack of development" you said? Where do we have it ... Imo, Edo, Osun ...? Speak now! So it's now attrocious to "attack the president"?! Where were you when all Tom, Dick and El-Rufai were calling GEJ unprintable names. They accused him of everything evil. I hate hypocrites like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
we dont lack devt...in fact we have 2 much devt. face ur state

hrworld:

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Iyoma2(f): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Must u comment
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by lagosrd: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

were you on mind exile when fmr. president jonathan was been abused and called unprintable names. pls dont come here and preach holy holy youre nothing but a deceitful blogger who is always economical with the truth. set the state on fire so that you can laugh hile people roast abi...... shammmeee

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Naijazeera: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Anyone who beliv this will probably bliv obama is a white fulani man.
Typical of fayose and his touts, they would have produced, pic, video, audio etc if this is true, considering that governance is amala social media to them.
How will an apostle of stomach infrastructure that collected arnd $35 millions from ineffectual B reject million dollar.
I really pity ekiti ppl, by the time 4 years elapse, they will realise that all thier gov got to show is a 150 meter lighted road with just 8 street lights.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Duru009(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
I cannt understand y dis man hates opposition.....

#comfuse president

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by shellworker: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunmsg:
As expected, they can't mention the names of the persons offering them $1milliin each to impeach the governor.

Fayose's rantings are just like that of an ant, it ruffles no feather not to talk of the president.

Earlier today, it was Lere Olayinka packing his bag and getting ready for arrest, now, it's the entire members of Ekiti house of assembly making spurious allegation. Seems Fayose has infected everybody in Ekiti with his attention seeking virus.

For those that will attack me, Buhari had the chance to remove Fayose when he was inaugurated in May through APC legislators but he refused to do it. So, why will he want to remove him now? What's Fayose's relevance in Nigeria that the president will want to waste scarce $1million to impeach him?

Ask your stupid and brain wagged nomad president who hates criticism.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by sammhi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
I won't be surprised if Fayose is eventually removed or impeached. Nigerians only knows money Telling us they were offered Moni shows they want Fayose to shake body and if he doesn't, they will move against him....
don't trust these lawmakers forming Mr loyal..they are never loyal!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by shellworker: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ndolarr:
Anyone who will believe this rubbish by Fayose's untrained dogs in Ekiti House of Assembly should have his head examined many times! The allegation is stupid, infantile and reckless!! It should simply be ignored!!!

That's what we are saying that the brains of all APC supporters have been beclouded that they no longer see anything wrong with the government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / I Saved For Years To Buy My Wife’s G-wagon Car Gift – Gbajabiamila / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.