Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose (35409 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies(photos) / Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
The same way Rotimi Amachi started with jonathan that's how fayose has also started to Mr President face the country and let Fayose rant but when u decide to leave Nigeria issues to Fayose am sure it wouldn't end well for u.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
with the way people just comment without thinking makes me want to ask if they are really graduates. Do you know the value of $1m? That is a blatant lie. Those who believe this story do so because they hate the president and have a soft spot for fayose. If fayose is impeached what gain will it bring to the life of the president? What does Ekiti state even provide to the national treasury that is so important to the FG? I have looked at this BUHARI and discovered that he is more righteous than every other politician in Nigeria. believe me or not.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by marv1: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
mycar:
If care is not taken, the way APC is going, Nigeria may turned into Iran and Iraq.
Na lie. Was it turned to iran and iraq when pdp was there 16yrs? Abegi.... NEXT pls...

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by PastorOla1: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
OMO TONI IYA O N ONISUN O N NA ONIFIOJUBA ORUN NI O, ORO FAYOSE. #iStandWithPMB.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by hollywater: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

People like you are enjoying the amala politics Fayose is playing meanwhile the reasonable Ekiti people are lamenting lack of development in that State. You wake everyday and you start doing is direct attack on the President. A state Governor? It clearly shows that he does not have anything upstairs.
People like me, are also lamenting the lackof development from fg.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Okanokan(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Alameiyeseigha Style! Hmmmm? I wish them well!
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Ratello: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

People like you are enjoying the amala politics Fayose is playing meanwhile the reasonable Ekiti people are lamenting lack of development in that State. You wake everyday and you start doing is direct attack on the President. A state Governor? It clearly shows that he does not have anything upstairs.
Its a pity we still have human beings that reason like you around......when the likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Tambuwal etc were hurling insults at Jonathan where were you then? Somalia I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by flokii: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
kingkakaone:
with the way people just comment without thinking makes me want to ask if they are really graduates. Do you know the value of $1m? That is a blatant lie. Those who believe this story do so because they hate the president and have a soft spot for fayose. If fayose is impeached what gain will it bring to the life of the president? What does Ekiti state even provide to the national treasury that is so important to the FG? I have looked at this BUHARI and discovered that he is more righteous than every other politician in Nigeria. believe me or not.

I believe you..

that was what got him into power in d first place..

righteousness to save a dying country

those ones you see hating do so cos. of bigotry..

tribalism is in them like Peak..

PMB will succeed.. any devil hoping otherwise will be put to shame

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by streetzdreamz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

There is something called constructive criticism. What do you call that of Fayose?
destructive.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Kingspin(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:

Did you heard the amount mentioned? $1 million dollars. You mean a party has such amount while his supporters and the masses are hungry? Nigerians let us rethink.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by wealth123: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
God bless you my brother.

georgecso:
[size=15pt]Bullshit story from the pit of hell to deceive gullible Nigerians... Come to think of it, what would Fayose's impeachment do the the Nigerian Economy? Will it make Naira-Dollar rate improves? As far as l am concern Fayose is just a mere comedian that lacks basic ideas on how to bring developmental projects to the good people of Ekiti. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by jowa16: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
bloody liars,u no sabi the game wella
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by badonkadonk: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
erunz:

https://www.thecable.ng/ekiti-lawmakers-offered-1m-remove-fayose#.Vt76OZYCnL8.twitter

You can't take two things from Ekiti people - they are terribly stubborn and loyal to a fault..

They honor agreements unlike the people from ogun state that dribble for a living..

If an ekiti man tells u he is going one way.. Na that one way im go follow... If una like make una be one million wey dey block in way... Im go still pass...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by free13: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
#tinubu and the dull.ard at work.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Excuzeme: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Khd95:
Name names like dasuki,or forever remain shut

Dont mind these Fayose of a Thug!

He cant tell us the name-tags of the DSS operatives
He cant tell us the names of the House Members that were bribed
He cant tell us who bribed them....

..Yet we are supposed to swallow is Kock and Bull story!

If he is doing all these because he wants to "pre-empt" his imminent impeachment, he needs to try more! grin grin
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Khd95(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
WHATEVER U AND UR EVIL APC AND BUBU ARE LOOKING FOR IN THIS NATION WIL COME TO U IN FULL MEASURE. GEJ AVARTED THE TROUBLE U ARE LOOKING FOR NOW U WANT TO RESURATE IT. SHAME ON U LEAVE FAYOSE ALONE
salaried wailergringrin

jona almost brought naija to a halt,what mu.mu trouble are u sayingsad
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by adeboi1991(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
In a simple sentence the President has Alzheimer's
I knw Nigerian lawmakers dey cn never reject suck amount
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by sunshine1974(m): 12:45am On Mar 09, 2016
hrworld:

There is something called constructive criticism. What do you call that of Fayose?
now u talk about criticism being constructive? Pls tell me how constructive Liar Mohammed's criticism were? Abeg park well.....u are too sentimental for my liking, people like u make me sick

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by mudsam(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2016
Dis are all political propaganda bcoz does law makers won't reject 1$m nd if dey are sure of dem y not saying d name of d person mumu and yeye law makers all was a lie
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by lobbyist(m): 3:04am On Mar 09, 2016
maupe:
I believe the allegation made by the Ekiti state governor to be true, but I doubt the President is aware of such an action. I can recall his interview by CNN's Amanpour just after he won the elections. I remember he vehemently denied being aware of the draconian activities which were popular during his first stint in power. The same scenarios maybe at work again. But the onus is on the governor to make his fears known to the President before the allegation becomes a Part of political history
Bros believe no one when it comes to politics.They are all the same because they have common goals.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by lobbyist(m): 3:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Kingspin:
Did you heard the amount mentioned? $1 million dollars. You mean a party has such amount while his supporters and the masses are hungry? Nigerians let us rethink.
It's possible in politics.If you don't know please ask? Politician can spend anything to achieve his evil plan.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by nortcentrallord(m): 4:50am On Mar 09, 2016
hrworld:

I call it boldness and fearlessness which is something we need more on Nigerian soil while I will term your kind of politics "Amala politics" because you have sold your conscience. Rights as well as will power for a peanut from whoever to keep singing buhari's praise even in the face of untold hardship. The spel used on you must be very potent. Well, money is strong indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2016
hrworld:

anything upstairs of fayose is sure way better than your next years on earth, shift abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by gannod(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2016
badonkadonk:

You can't take two things from Ekiti people - they are terribly stubborn and loyal to a fault..

They honor agreements unlike the people from ogun state that dribble for a living..

If an ekiti man tells u he is going one way.. Na that one way im go follow... If una like make una be one million wey dey block in way... Im go still pass...

May God bless you. This is what some people fail to understand about Ekiti People. Ekiti people will never betray their loved ones unlike other Yoruba people.#proudlyEkiti

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by excel101(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2016
hrworld:

Lia, who are the Ekiti people that are complaining of no development. All complains we know and hear about all come from Osun State. You here, liar.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2016
hrworld:

like Nigeria will be soaked in blood if I don't win the next election #Abi?, shift abeg
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2016
seunmsg:
As expected, they can't mention the names of the persons offering them $1milliin each to impeach the governor.

Fayose's rantings are just like that of an ant, it ruffles no feather not to talk of the president.

Earlier today, it was Lere Olayinka packing his bag and getting ready for arrest, now, it's the entire members of Ekiti house of assembly making spurious allegation. Seems Fayose has infected everybody in Ekiti with his attention seeking virus. You arrest someone, you detain someone for no reason no warrant for the arrest, kept incommunicado for days under this APC coughment n you think that's OK to the see through you.... When you stop being sentimental u gonna see that u r in ah fucken zoo but for now SHIFTABEG

For those that will attack me, Buhari had the chance to remove Fayose when he was inaugurated in May through APC legislators but he refused to do it. So, why will he want to remove him now? What's Fayose's relevance in Nigeria that the president will want to waste scarce $1million to impeach him?
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2016
mrmetoo1:
Nonsense news, let them mention names. We're now in an era on mentioning names. Like Dasukigate, we know everyone involved. With Ekitigate, we know all their names. If Fayose and his law makers are brave like he makes noise about everywhere let them name names. I trust Fayose he's a brave man so we should be expecting names soon.
HAS BIHARI MENTIONED NAMES OF THOSE THAT RETURNED THEM LOOTED FUNDS? SHIFTABEG
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by emmaelectelect(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2016
hrworld:

Hope it was the same constructive criticism you gave under GEJ.
Fayose is providing same type you gave GEJ
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by AlanSugar(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Urine:
When they are brave enough to mention names, we will talk about it. For now, this is a baseless accusation.

Apart from this, does buhari appear to anyone, wailers included, as someone who can bribe anyone with 1 naira, talk less of $1m? Fayose should think of something else to fool his people.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by emmaelectelect(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2016
APC/CPC/AC/ACN has never won elections via the ballot in Ekiti
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Kingspin:

THINK bro, THINK! You have been created with brains...I'm sure u're an ekiti person. But take a 5 minutes break and see what your governor is doing(nothing)...come to osun, even though the silly guy isnt able to pay salaries, we've got atleast somfin to show for it(roads, schools, hospitals, clean streets and creeks, food). And he is focused not busy jumping from one okada to the other wen the average man is starving and schools are rotting away. Come to osun state university, u'll marvel at the rate of development. Your governor is clueless on the meaning of development, he prefers to give you 600 naira per day for you to eat and fill your stomach than to spend billions to empower your farms and hospitals. He is using the very greedy human nature against u and u're falling for it.

Ppl complain about osun, bt the fact is, osun is among the poorest states, the governor understands it not exactly easy for the osun pple to pay tax, yet he still continues to build infrastructure and he's not closing anyone's business for it.

In the next 1 year, pple will come to osun and see good roads, good schools, up to date medical facilities and a beautiful and peaceful environment and they will bring all their business and their investment here. There will be factories as we have stable electricity, farm goods processing industries as we have good roads and many more. so u see, fayose lacks the proper vision for development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? / Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.