Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe (57097 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / Nigerian Army Appoints Maj-Gen Yusha'u To lead Operation "Zaman Lafiya Dole" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by ladyF(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Olaosebikan1: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Haaaaaaa accident everyday honestly i'm tired of this sad new Jare!
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by CaptainMarvel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
His whatsapp status. Happy people, Great Nation..He was really a patroit. A soft spoken, Intelligent, compassionate and full of human empathy. He gave his all to this Nation. I'll miss you Sir, May your soul rest in perfect peace Gen. Abubakar

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by henryhemon(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
simsing:
many Nigerians die on this road almost daily, the leaders don't care since they have their entourage. now those that matter die on the same bad road they collected money for and pocket. I console with his family but maybe when more of them die they will construct and repair the roads. the blood of the innocent Nigerians they have killed on corruption is crying out. Lord have mercy

Have you been to the road he died on to know it's not good?most of the roads in the north are very good.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by johnmark1234(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/707254689331552257

See earlier thread about the accident...
https://www.nairaland.com/2978592/army-general-dies-motor-accident-yobe
lai na boko haram kill him a coword who is running away from WOR front. But if na peacefully protest them go have power go to hell

1 Like

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by flokii: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
drss:
killed by boko or died in moto accident

He died in active service..

that's enof. info..

#salute to d general... may your gallant soul find peace in d bosom of d Lord .. Amen
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by amaechi1: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ndlistic:
The high rate of Accidents under Buhari administration is alarming. Why?

Wailers association of Nigeria (WAN). As if there was not accident during GEJ regime. The Dana airline was during PMB too?
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by jelal007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ndlistic:
Ur comment makes me wanna vomit.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Eke40seven(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
In essence, its safer to fight Boko Haram in the middle of the battlefield in Sambisa than to travel on Nigerian roads...
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by EreluY(f): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:
Am I the only one disturbed by the ongoing accidents and deaths recently? Never in the history of this country has it been this rampant. We need to come together as a nation, Christians, Muslims and traditionalists, and pray!!!! It is well!!! cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry

PRAYER? FIX NIGERIAN ROADS, STRICTLY ENSURE ANYONE BEHIND THE WHEELS SAT THEORY AND PRACTICAL DRIVERS' TESTS AND ARE PROPERLY LICENSED; ENSURE ALL VEHICLES ON NIGERIAN ROADS ARE REGISTERED AND ANNUALLY MOT'D; ASCERTAIN THAT DRINK-DRIVING RULES AND OTHER HIGHWAY CODES ARE FOLLOWED TO LETTERS, WITH VIOLATORS SENT TO JAIL - THE LIST IS COUNTLESS - AND DEATHS BY ROAD ACCIDENTS WOULD BE DRASTICALLY REDUCED (CAN'T BE ELIMINATED, THOUGH). PLUS, THERE WON'T BE NEED FOR PRAYERS AT ALL.

WITH DUE RESPECT, WHILST ACKNOWLEDGING THAT NIGERIANS ARE BRAINY, INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS IS THE GREATEST BANE OF THE CURRENT CROPS OF MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN. MAY THE PERPETUAL LIGHT OF ENLIGHTENMENT THAT CATAPULTED EUROPE FROM THE DARK AGES AND THE CLAWS OF RELIGION INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF SCIENCE AND POSTMODERNISM, SHINE UP EVERYONE READING THIS SO AFRICA STOPS BEING A DARK CONTINENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by EreluY(f): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
SOCIAL MORES AND VALUES THAT MAKES GREAT NATIONS THE ENVY OF ALL WHICH THOSE IN POWER IN NIGERIA FAIL TO PERPETUATE EVENTUALLY COME BACK TO HUNT THEM AS IS THE GENERAL POPULATION.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Tycike: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:
Am I the only one disturbed by the ongoing accidents and deaths recently? Never in the history of this country has it been this rampant. We need to come together as a nation, Christians, Muslims and traditionalists, and pray!!!! It is well!!! cry

cos 2016 is a leap year.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by ndkay: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
They should fix the roads....durable roads
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by icybeth(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
To create vacant for APC loyalist
Ndlistic:
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Peacefulgold(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

It's not well oooo
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by AmosEnyo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think speed alert shuld b provider for nigerian vehicles
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by AmosEnyo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think speed alert shuld b provided for nigerian vehicles
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by DauraDullardo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ndlistic:
Dogs and Baboons were promised to be soaked in blood. The chickens are finally coming home to roost.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by melachima(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

u 4goat atheists.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by ebony2011(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
FRSC. VIO. LASTMA. FERMA. MOT take note.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by initiate: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

how can we pray together when we don't believe in the same
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Torkwase1(f): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Maj. Gen. Abubakar died on the Damaturu-Maiduguri. His car tyre burst, vehicle sumersaulted and went up in flames. He was riding with the GOC 3 Division, who's critically injured along with the driver.
Gen Abubakar was the first Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, he was recently redeployed to serve as the Chief of Training and Operations.
I knew him to an extent, and I can only say he was a 'Soldier's soldier', an officer and a gentleman to the core; one of Gen Buratai's right hand men, he will be greatly missed.

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Where are pictures of d crash site?
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by blackb2(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

Antee eF, pls come and finish your statement oo; come together and pray to who or what, exactly?
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladyF:

Holier-than-thou hypocrites may roast you for daring to include traditionalists.
Nigeria is full of self-awarded "holy" religionists to warant that.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Adeyeancah(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2016
donsteady:
Buhari is behind and responsible for all these calculated accidents. Next victim will be Jagaban.
Hold Buhari responsible for any accident from now on.
RIP
HOLD KO, KEY HOLDER NI
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by nativefowl(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2016
donsteady - Buhari is behind and responsible for all these calculated accidents. Next victim will be Jagaban.
Hold Buhari responsible for any accident from now on. try get small sense na ipo youth.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by preselect(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2016
ladyF:

[size=14pt]how can we come together when they are killing Christians in the north? we need to start telling ourselves the truth.

secondly, what prayers d'you want to disturb God with? God has given us the resources to overcome. what are we doing? how come there are accidents? what are the causes of these accidents and how can it be curtailed?

very simple:
good cars+good roads+ good drivers+speed limits+ good police to enforce the speed limits and monitor drivers= little to no accidents

do this first, then we can think of giving God some wahala with our wahala[/size]

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by megama: 5:12am On Mar 09, 2016
bigboss80s:
Instead of getting paranoid about the recent spate of accidents, it should be a wake-up call to the federal government and Nigerians to live up to their responsibilities of ensuring the highways are safer.
There actually used to be fewer accidents when the roads were bad. Now people want to fly on the road.
RIP
Nigeria Must Pray now. cry
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 09, 2016
EreluY:

PRAYER? FIX NIGERIAN ROADS, STRICTLY ENSURE ANYONE BEHIND THE WHEELS SAT THEORY AND PRACTICAL DRIVERS' TESTS AND ARE PROPERLY LICENSED; ENSURE ALL VEHICLES ON NIGERIAN ROADS ARE REGISTERED AND ANNUALLY MOT'D; ASCERTAIN THAT DRINK-DRIVING RULES AND OTHER HIGHWAY CODES ARE FOLLOWED TO LETTERS, WITH VIOLATORS SENT TO JAIL - THE LIST IS COUNTLESS - AND DEATHS BY ROAD ACCIDENTS WOULD BE DRASTICALLY REDUCED (CAN'T BE ELIMINATED, THOUGH). PLUS, THERE WON'T BE NEED FOR PRAYERS AT ALL.

WITH DUE RESPECT, WHILST ACKNOWLEDGING THAT NIGERIANS ARE BRAINY, INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS IS THE GREATEST BANE OF THE CURRENT CROPS OF MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN. MAY THE PERPETUAL LIGHT OF ENLIGHTENMENT THAT CATAPULTED EUROPE FROM THE DARK AGES AND THE CLAWS OF RELIGION INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF SCIENCE AND POSTMODERNISM, SHINE UP EVERYONE READING THIS SO AFRICA STOPS BEING A DARK CONTINENT.
The written and behind-the-wheels tests are especially important. Where I live, I had to sit for a 36-question multiple choice test that required a minimum passing score of 30. The practical test lasted for about 20 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by prudentEmma(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2016
God help ur pepl oo..... Who no d next person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Photos: President Buhari Meets Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.