Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,956 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 PM

Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe (57107 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / Nigerian Army Appoints Maj-Gen Yusha'u To lead Operation "Zaman Lafiya Dole" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2016
ladyF:
Am I the only one disturbed by the ongoing accidents and deaths recently? Never in the history of this country has it been this rampant. We need to come together as a nation, Christians, Muslims and traditionalists, and pray!!!! It is well!!! cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry

Pray about what? Haven't you Nigerians prayed enough?
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Ndlistic:
The high rate of Accidents under Buhari administration is alarming. Why?

Dogs and Baboons will be soaked in blood.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by snipesdam(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Guys come to think of it. Are we not sure PMB is covering his tracks gradually? So nothing relating him Bokoharam is found undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by campbelljosh(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2016
ladyF:
Am I the only one disturbed by the ongoing accidents and deaths recently? Never in the history of this country has it been this rampant. We need to come together as a nation, Christians, Muslims and traditionalists, and pray!!!! It is well!!! cry

have u forgotten OBJ and GEJ admnistrations were accompanied by plane crashes

1 Like

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by precious1967(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2016
r.i.p
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by EreluY(f): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
CFCman:

The written and behind-the-wheels tests are especially important. Where I live, I had to sit for a 36-question multiple choice test that required a minimum passing score of 30. The practical test lasted for about 20 minutes.

Typically, in Nigeria, you get someone to teach you how to drive and that's you ready to go...driving on Nigerian roads. Ultimately, you get the relevant government parastatal to legitimise your driving mediocrity and incompetencies by way of issuing you a 'driving' (death) licence.
Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
EreluY:

Typically, in Nigeria, you get someone to teach you how to drive and that's you ready to go...driving on Nigerian roads. Ultimately, you get the relevant government parastatal to legitimise your driving mediocrity and incompetencies by way of issuing you a 'driving' (death) licence.
It's crazy

1 Like

Re: Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe by flamingREED(m): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:

God does not hear sinners.

Until you realise that God is fiercer than Satan in humiliating men, your take on God as an indulgent weakling will forever be your damnation.

The simple instruction to you, wicked men and unreasonable people is REPENT AND BELIEVE IN JESUS.

If ye refuse and rebel,
YE SHALL DIE BY THE SWORD:
for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it -Isaiah 1: 19, 20.

No peace for the WICKED - Isaiah 57: 21

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Photos: President Buhari Meets Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.