Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos (59644 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Handsme(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mumu I wish I c his corpse mk I tear am three dirty slap BT conversely don't blame him yet. Some persons are too emotional and suicidal in nature #socialmedicine#

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by donlyplace: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Alainironu ara galatia
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by khadijah12(f): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....
Oponu ni bobo yen sha........

The guy is Ghanaian so I'm guessing the girl is too. Besides its bad to kill yourself over an ordinary Nigerian girl but it's okay to kill yourself over a French girl?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by khadijah12(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Is he really dead?? Coz I'm wondering who took the pictures
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by AmosEnyo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
He killed himself for a girl,wat was he thinking,mindless of goin to hell tu?,
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by 3kay945(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
crosspaul1:
with your bad use of english. will you wake up and go wash the plates in the kitchen and stop wasting our time. yeye boy forming like this pix are real. you better wake up b4 your mum shows up grin grin grin grin grin

Make he try am with Muslim peeps, na 6ft go be him bedroom
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Sunkyphil(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
it can only happen it gh
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by huthman74(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gingerr:
So sad...Life is too short to kill yourself over a girl...May your soul rest in peace.
..hmmmm
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by AmosEnyo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Let me quote the girl when she meets another guy,nd he ask "how about your x? "well don't mind the idiot,who thought i gave all to pity him"
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by dacovajnr: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Which one be the number @ the end of the letter?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Ephemmm: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
He Should Have Killed Himself "Instead Of Committing Suicide"

I Hate *Suicides*

Mama peace died, but her manhood lives tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Tpeters(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
cry
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by justscorch: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Him dey die na hin still snap pics,tahh fake gist
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by hob(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
kill ursef cos of break up nd love..........

Tufiakwa
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Okworigeorge:
... na d bae friend numba
Oh ok grin
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
robosky02:
let me be here on earth to say hi to the pretty one lol
kiss kiss
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
timpaker:

He even signed twice like it was a cheque grin
cheesy tinz dey happen!
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by ariro: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
too bad
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by stancod(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
This one nah super story o! See the difference btw 2nd & 3rd picture
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by nawa1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I Hate *Suicides*

lol
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by IamMhizTemi(f): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Idiot,because of a gurl.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by attainable99: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I Hate *Suicides*
lol otondo
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by kelvinclassic(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
was the guy taking some selfies while dying...lol make hear say a hommie go fit die for ordinary LT
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by deejeet1: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....
is he reading your comment?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by olumalcolm(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
In ekiti dem get 1 tin dey say wen u get dem anoid " sopono laa pa oooo" omo ale

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wetin eyes no go see nah cheesy grin
He should have killed himself or is he dead undecided
So, don Simon dey kill now grin
Make I change to 'Best(cream)' cheesy wink
I can't kill myself now
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
What a Jerk!!

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by agbalagba1: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Die well Motherfucker.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by bobsamuel(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is super sToRy
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by mexdon(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Holyfield1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Seeing this made me make up my mind to always destroy any pussy that comes my way, Lyk seriously cool Girls iyaf die
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by nickxtra(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
This did not happen in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Brenda Ataga Demands N1billion Compensation From Naijaloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.