Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Creative Personality Of The Week: Ayilara Olatunde - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Creative Personality Of The Week: Ayilara Olatunde (672 Views)

How Your Birth Position In The Family Can Influence Your Personality / 10 Hardest Choices Ever (personality Test) Can You Answer? / Know Your Personality By Your Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Personality Of The Week: Ayilara Olatunde by TheInkheart(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Creative Personality Of The Week is here again and this time, it is the CEO of the number one online hub for all cake sellers and buyers; waracake.com (meaning “come and buy cake”{dot}com) that I was pleasantly shocked to find out is a guy. Tunde is a very delightful young guy (and a fine boy too) and when I talked to him about featuring him on my platform, he was humble enough to agree and was the first to get in touch with me; despite his hectic schedule. Thank you very much for doing this, you’re a true source if inspiration for those who want to go into a certain kind of business but scared it is “too feminine”.

Enjoy today’s post… I hope you read this interview and start that business with whatever you have in your hand. You can’t win, unless you start!!

click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/creative-personality-of-the-week-ayilara-olatunde/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities / Check Out These Pre-wedding Pictures / See Photo Of A Baby Abandoned To His Fate By Father And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.