Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,522 members, 7,914,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities (683 Views)

Save Ur Husband, Why Men Die Early Than Women / The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities by nkemjacob2(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2016
Mostly people in rural areas get married ealier than those in urban cities. What are the reasons
Re: Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities by tripplephi: 11:37pm On May 10, 2016
Because the cost and standard of living in the village or rural areas is far too low compared with the city urban areas. And also values are different.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities by NiRfreak(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
Because no school will waste 5 to 8 years of their procreation years........besides .....no need to worry about buying house or buying car......cos everywhere is farm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities by Nobody: 1:25am On May 11, 2016
bcuz deir mothers want to see their great grand children b4 they die...
Re: Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities by Nobody: 3:03am On May 11, 2016
NiRfreak:
Because no school will waste 5 to 8 years of their procreation years........besides .....no need to worry about buying house or buying car......cos everywhere is farm.
Best answer. I've noticed if one does not enter school they spend puberty learning how to attract the opposite sex. The learning curve is a short time; from a few months to a few years depending on the individual. It means a 14year old boy can impregnate a girl before his 15th birthday. Schools waste all those years filling one's mind with theories and formulas till one hits their early 20s.

Another reason I think is so families can build a workforce to aid them in farming. More hands working in a farm guarantees a bigger harvest - the quicker your children create their own children the higher the chances of feasting daily than surviving on meagre harvests. I noticed this situation a lot visiting a friend who served in the north.
Re: Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities by Kondomatic(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2016
Catch them young bro
Re: Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities by Miami11: 8:10am On May 11, 2016
charix:

Best answer. I've noticed if one does not enter school they spend puberty learning how to attract the opposite sex. The learning curve is a short time; from a few months to a few years depending on the individual. It means a 14year old boy can impregnate a girl before his 15th birthday. Schools waste all those years filling one's mind with theories and formulas till one hits their early 20s.

Another reason I think is so families can build a workforce to aid them in farming. More hands working in a farm guarantees a bigger harvest - the quicker your children create their own children the higher the chances of feasting daily than surviving on meagre harvests. I noticed this situation a lot visiting a friend who served in the north.
On which land, people that procreate aimlessly at a younger age probably does not have a land. Most are poor, because if they were rich they would be attending higher institution.

(1) (Reply)

Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) / Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? / 13 Year Old Nigerian Boy Missing In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.