Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Funny Things That Children Say - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things That Children Say (21728 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Biggyd2: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2012
My belle ooo!!! I have not laughed this hard in a very long time! Thanks guys. Pheww! grin grin grin grin A friend told me about a conversation between a father and his daughter. The little girl comes back from nursery school one day and narrates to her dad the story about how Jesus died and resurrected on the 3rd day, as told by her class teacher. The father corroborates the teachers story, telling her that Jesus died for our sins because He loves us. The daughter felt so bad about what happened to Jesus. She then asks her father, "so daddy, when are you going to die too?" shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
when i was a child i asked my dad to buy me a bicycle so that i wouldnt be late for school everytime. the school is across the road from my house. kids say the darnest things

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by proudlyafrican(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
My wife and I taught our kids 5 and 3yrs how to ensure they eat their food first before eating their meat or fish because immediately they eat the meat/fish first they will not eat their food again.My Father-in-law visited and while eating with the 3yr old he took a meat and ate..The little girl starred at him and said "Grandpa don`t eat any meat again until we finish eating our food" The old man was just laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by agohavivi(f): 5:38am On Oct 20, 2012
dmy: WAS at the airport one day wit my aunt and her children who were travelin out.the custom guys were asking them some questions about their luggage when one of my nephews shouted'MUMMY GIVE THEM MONEY AND LETS GO NOW!the custom guy was soo embarrassed he just closed the bag and told them to go!
That kid is really funny. I laughed on reading this till I fell on the ground. So, so funny.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by greatgod2012(f): 5:08am On Dec 01, 2012
Little kids and their ways of reasoning.....na wa o
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Amyceilyn(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
I have been laughing since i stumbled on this thread...jeeez
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by yazga: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
We had a visitor who had 3 little stripes of tribal marks at the edge of his mouth.
My 3 year old daughter kept looking at him and after several mins, she sneaked up to him and quickly touched his cheeks and said 'oh, it is not even whiskers, I thought you were a cat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.