Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,790 members, 7,935,368 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Evasion Of Monkeys In Imo Community - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Evasion Of Monkeys In Imo Community (768 Views)

What Monkey Pox?: Man Kills Monkeys, Prepares Pepper Soup In Rivers (pics) / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister / 8-year Old Girl Found Living With Monkeys In Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evasion Of Monkeys In Imo Community by munagi: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
My name is Agbakwuru, Rose Nneji. I hail from Umuike, a community in Umuonisha, Ibiasoegbe in Oru West Local Government Area of Imo State.

A large vast of land has been in dispute for over twenty (20) years now between my community and a neighbouring community in Aji-a neighhbouringgg town also in Oru West LGA, Imo State.

As a result of this, the land has been laying fallow since thhen giinggg chhances for thhe bred of so many danggerous and wild animals and reptiles.

My family and so many other families whose buildings and compounds are very close to thhe bushh hhae been on the receiingg end of the dangers and hhavoc of all these dangerous and wild animals suchh as monkeysn pythons and other animals.

These monkeys have so terrorised our community to the extent that our lives and livelihood are in great danger.

I therefore call on Imo Stete goverment and the fedeal government to come to our rescue.
Re: Evasion Of Monkeys In Imo Community by yellowbeauty(f): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Rochas over to you......you can as well build a nice house for them
Re: Evasion Of Monkeys In Imo Community by ElDaIllest(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Asthma Affects Lung / . / Stroke Complications!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.