Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,706 members, 7,969,069 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper (46411 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce shares Nigeria's Unfortunate Reality Of "Change" / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by bedspread: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2016
It is,either u are a kid or an adult who is being fed by his parents.
ddippset:
APC IS A SCAM, PDP IS A SCANDAL! APC IS A SCAM WHICH NIGERIANS PREFER OVER THE SCANDAL CALLED PDP.
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Louiscutedude(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by duduade: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
AnodaIT:
Buhari has lost it

Fuel = 150/ltr and scare
Naira = N400/$
Food prices = highest in 8 years
Road construction = zero
Projects = zero
Appointments = Only northern CPC members
Power supply = 1000MW for 150m people
Foreign investment = minus (not even zero Co they are leaving)

Where is the president?
Cooling off after shopping in Dubai and preparing for US holiday

And what have you contributed as your quota to the development of Nigeria since you have been staying as a Nigerian....?

You think it's easy to rule abi...?
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by senatorbayor(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
Buhari 8months is far beta dan gej;s 6yrs

sycophants on the loose again.

People like you are the reasons the present govt is finding it difficult to lay hold on it promises .

Your level of reasoning is amazing

on the other hand, May be you meant his level of complaining in 8 months surpassed GEJ in 6 years .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by 9icelook: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Stop telling lies. You know the truth.

It is the truth dude. For once in a very long years,i feel Nigeria is being run by sane Government.
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by jideflows(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
oga senator i beg answer why you go print your book for US, we no get printing press for here? yeye fowl
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by vislabraye(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Very apt...
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
9icelook:

It is the truth dude. For once in a very long years,i feel Nigeria is being run by sane Government.

Wow dude people around me are suffering. Why? Prices are going up, money in the pocket is going down. How's that sane?

5 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
ddippset:
APC IS A SCAM, PDP IS A SCANDAL! APC IS A SCAM WHICH NIGERIANS PREFER OVER THE SCANDAL CALLED PDP.
taaaaaarh... gerrarrahia

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by ddippset(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
senatorbayor:

sycophants on the loose again.

People like you are the reasons the present govt is finding it difficult to lay hold on it promises .

Your level of reasoning is amazing

on the other hand, May be you meant his level of complaining in 8 months surpassed GEJ in 6 years .

is someone still talking GEJ? The most incompetent president the world ever saw?
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by ibietela2(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:

Really?

This is a supposed GRADUATE? Mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
ddippset:

Na so I look am
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by arabbunkum: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
You must be Liar Lai Mohamed's first daughter.

kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Krismart(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
I hope this is what ur mind is really telling u

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Obipat(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
another zombie on the loose. chain her before she follows dead body to the grave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by AnodaIT(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
duduade:

And what have you contributed as your quota to the development of Nigeria since you have been staying as a Nigerian....?

Jonathan took over from the mess Turai did with the Yar'Adua debacle and still improved the economy. Buhari has no excuse.

He keep talking about 16 years of PDP rot but just last week he affirmed that the man that ruled 8 out of 16 years is the wisest man in Nigeria
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/birthday-africa-grateful-to-obasanjo-for-wise-counsels-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by 1Dray(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
duduade:

Shut up! Did you elect him to do anything for you? Or is he your president?

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by habsydiamond(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
The real comparison. These people lead in two different ways. buhari is autocratic in nature why Jonathan is Lassie faire. In my own opinion I believe buhari is trying sha. Becos he is addressing the corruption that Oga Jona said is not in his Dictionary. God bless Nigeria, the states,the towns, the streets and the general population. Have a nice day everyone.
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Realist2: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:

What did you just said ?, don't let thunder strike you there. If you want to be honest to yourself, enter any nearby market, tell that to those market women, back and narrate your story.
Let me ask ;
Did you rice recently, did you buy fuel recently, did you buy even sachet water recently , or anything ?.
Anyway, i heard some people are placed on monthly salary to defend Buhari on social media and Nairaland, i guess is one spotted here. The earlier you tell yourself the truth the better for your conscience and your health.

3 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Realist2: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:

What did you just said ?, don't let thunder strike you there. If you want to be honest to yourself, enter any nearby market, tell that to those market women, then come back and narrate your story.
Let me ask ;
Did you buy rice recently, did you buy fuel recently, did you buy even sachet water recently , or anything ......
.?.
Anyway, i heard some people are placed on monthly salary to defend Buhari on social media and Nairaland, i guess is one spotted here. The earlier you tell yourself the truth the better for your conscience and your health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by repogirl(f): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Not funny to me. undecided
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by tinsel: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:

I doubt you are truth to yourself...

He is saying the truth. 6 years of Jonathan wasted this nation.
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Hardship every where shocked
We'll survive smiley

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by mira4u: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:

How?

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by tinsel: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Realist2:

What did you just said ?, don't let thunder strike you there. If you want to be honest to yourself, enter any nearby market, tell that to those market women, then come back and narrate your story.
Let me ask ;
Did you buy rice recently, did you buy fuel recently, did you buy even sachet water recently , or anything ......
.?.
So far he will not go to the market occupied by only igbos.
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Oghumu1(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Please Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan should come back, I've never experienced the kind of heat, the price of things has increased and no fuel, water, light yet they say they are fighting corruption. All the money that has been recovered, are we getting any share from it Mtchewww worst government ever in this country. Next election, make una tell is change again and see wetin go happen angry

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by enigmaticlion: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
How is it better. All these Buhari Zombies. No fuel, No light, No security, abduction here and there, foreign investors leaving, Boko haram still not defeated after December fake deadline, Fulani vampires on daily rampage, dollar is toxic, pure water and poor man's lifeline on the rise. Wake up from the bed of LIES. EACH ELECTION VICTORY MEANS 8YRS OF YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALLAH.
dukecharles:

May Allah forgive you...

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by BurukutuMallam: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Suffering and smiling
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Oghumu1(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
habsydiamond:
The real comparison. These people lead in two different ways. buhari is autocratic in nature why Jonathan is Lassie faire. In my own opinion I believe buhari is trying sha. Becos he is addressing the corruption that Oga Jona said is not in his Dictionary. God bless Nigeria, the states,the towns, the streets and the general population. Have a nice day everyone.
Is fighting corruption the solution to this country Don't u know how things go high on daily basis yet he's fighting corruption. Let him leave corruption and face the change he promised us. During Jonathans era, we were eating 3 times daily, having light, we bought fuel, water was everywhere, the weather was cool, contracts came as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by tico1212(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
Come closer make i use dirty slap giv u common sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Elections: 10 Serving, Ex-Governors Swept By Election Tsunami / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.