Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,706 members, 7,969,069 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper (46410 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce shares Nigeria's Unfortunate Reality Of "Change" / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by ajebuter(f): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2016
davseun2ta:
grin grin. Though not my business, but where were you?

Outdoor and soaked with it grin grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by gentleheart1(f): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
Buhari 8months is far beta dan gej;s 6yrs

Liar you must be related to Lia Mohammed.
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by gentleheart1(f): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2016
E be like say na Buhari dey cause this heat, i never experience this can heat before. Even heat sef dey vex with bubu's style of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2016
Y
kestolove95:

Ibadan weed at work
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2016
gentleheart1:
E be like say na Buhari dey cause this heat, i never experience this can heat before. Even heat sef dey vex with bubu's style of leadership.

Abi
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by tdemo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
you ar just been Awarded the fool of the century for that Comment ......ODE
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by duduade: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
1Dray:

Akuya... Only a full blown akuya would be a zombie to an illiterate, directionless, visionless old hag.
loooool
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
in which aspect? I will like to know
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
be sincere for once
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by GBYB: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
Haha stop nah. Fear your God. You know you are lying, don't you?
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by xtervaganza(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Elijahrona2:
He captioned it as follows:
This is the funniest cartoon I have seen in s long time. The guys at The Sun Newspaper really want to crack my ribs today!

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=438318709699179&substory_index=0&id=279327892264929
this is not a cartoon

And na your type go fe call person dullard

Lol
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by xtervaganza(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Funny cartoon!
cartoon?

Chai
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
xtervaganza:
this is not a cartoon

And na your type go fe call person dullard

Lol

Like I said 'he captioned it as follows'. It was Ben Bruce that said it
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by justmenoni: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
[amen, that's why they're been called Zombies

quote author=dukecharles post=43633472]

May Allah forgive you... [/quote]
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Ochinex(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kelklein:
is it just me

I don't see nothing funny in thereundecided
learn to imply mechanic accuracy...
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by coolscott(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I guess u went through the four walls of class room? he is making jeers of apc for blaming Jonathan over everything in Nigeria. he is trying to educate dullardinhos like u that it is only one bereft of ideas that blame others for their problems.
[size=13pt]Please there is no need to have persecution complex here. Both members of the APC and PDP were made fun of in the joke?
Why don't PDP supporters get angry because they made fun of Murray Bruce too?
Even Ben Murray-Bruce himself considers it funny even though he is included in it.
What can bee seen here is a clear case of persecution complex
People with a ​persecution ​complex ​suffer from the ​feeling that other ​people are ​trying to ​harm them. ~ Cambridge dictionary online http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/persecution-complex

[/size]
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by xtervaganza(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Like I said 'he captioned it as follows'. It was Ben Bruce that said it
is Ben Bruce your lord and saviour?

Can't u use your own brain?
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
is Ben Bruce your lord and saviour?

Can't u use your own brain?

You're funny. I just copied n pasted what he said. Follow the link to see if it's true.
Re: Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper by davseun2ta(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
ajebuter:

Outdoor and soaked with it grin grin
I doubt! Cos despite the fact that you have common sense in abundance,I still can't find any iota of sense in your submission on this subject so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Elections: 10 Serving, Ex-Governors Swept By Election Tsunami / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.