Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,749 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Who Owns The Man? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Owns The Man? (742 Views)

Who Owns The Banana????????? / The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures / (pics) When You Are The Only One Who Owns A Bicycle In Ur Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Man? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2016
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE?

ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

Please WHO OWNS A MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Man? by tse1v1(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2016
mother
Re: Who Owns The Man? by nnachukz(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2016
The wife can claim ownership with more arguments in her favour. No problem, she will soon turn mother and reverse all her arguments. Just a cyclic movement.
Re: Who Owns The Man? by adorablepepple(f): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Side chick
Re: Who Owns The Man? by abbeycial: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
lobatan!
Men ve always been struggling to go back into that fortress they came out from since 110BC.
may our lord bless our hustle

well mum cannot be replaced but wife can be replaced
so yesss,the mum owns the man.

(1) (Reply)

No One Can Stop Our Shine / When She Say She Only Date Oil And Gas Work / How Do I Fix This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.