Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. (67959 Views)

Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Mcowubaba: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Misterdhee1:

We all wouldn't make sense supporting the Administration, but it will be sensible if we all criticize objectively. Naija comes first my brother!

Oga u can't force Patriotism, if a group of people have decided to break out, caging them will only amount to hypocrisy nd forced association... It is not by force...
Have you ever heard 1 USA, 1 UK, 1 CANADA, 1 GERMANY, 1 SOUTH AFRICA, 1 FRANCE .....
HAVE YOU ASKED URSELF WHY THERE'S 1 NIGERIA CAMPAIGN..... ANSWER- BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ONE.....
UNITY IN DIVERSITY NA SCAM, IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK PROPERLY IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES NOT TO MENTION NIGERIA THAT IS SO ETHINOCENTRIC ND TRIBALISTIC IN NATURE
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Lisaflex:

I'm glad u admit dt der's d slightest chance dt der might be a wolf(even though u hv blatantly refused 2 tk a luk n confirm)
My dear ,not only Ibos r complaining,even those considered his supporters r complaining...Btw,it'll be nice if u can reevaluate sm of d opinions u hv formed concerning a certain tribe(will let u luk at things objectively)

I try to be objective and a realist too. I treat you as an individual and not a member of a particular group cos I don't believe in stereotyping, yet you will agree with me that the most ferocious and unwarranted attacks against this administration and the person of the President comes from a particular group or ethnic affiliation, because to them it's all about where you come from and what your religion is.

You sure can check my earlier posts and you will see where I have criticized this administration.

we sure haven't gotten to the point of outright hatred for the person of the President or his office yet.

we gave Jonathan more than two years to prove his worth. we were patient with him for more than two years.

I guess we should already start hating Buhari because he is a Fulani man and he professes a religion we all love to hate.

show me one constructive criticism by a member of the Igbo ethnic group. just one.

How many million-man marches or protests did we witness during Jonathan's era? did we hear of ipob or radio b*iafra then?

I think we have proved on this forum earlier that nnamdi Kanu actually supported Jonathan candidacy during the last election. we posted the video here.

don't get me wrong. I don't and will never hate the Igbo ethnic group or any other for that matter, yet since the more reasonable ones online have decided to keep quiet, we will keep talking so that this country does not get derailed by a few disgruntled elements.

I have said earlier, things are going to get a lot worse before they get better in this country, unless we are content with quick fixes.

most of the hardships we are going through are actually self inflicted, like the forex debacle and the lack of power supply occasioned by the destroying of our gas pipelines.

National discourse should rise above petty tribal and religious sentiments. Patriotism demands that we show loyalty to our country and the president UNLESS the President becomes an enemy of state like Jonathan who decided to share millions of dollars during the last election so he could win, who turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to corruption probably because he was their mentor, who called boko haram his brothers and allowed over 200 young girls, most of them Christians, to be kidnapped while he denied it happened, who practically left governance in the hands of an over-rated "prime-minister" because of a Harvard degree, and a Jezebel-like oil minister who sucked the nation dry.

we shall continue to speak the truth, and when it is Buhari's turn to be "flogged" we shall definitely look for a good koboko. but until then we shall support him and criticise him constructively for the good of this country we call ours.

some are ready to bail out of this country, so, no I won't trust them to want what is good for us.

Like I said earlier, I sincerely have nothing against the Igbo people and I think for the most part they are a wonderful people.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by MosiPeterz(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2016
guest12345:
Indeed change is a gradual process. what is change:- To alter; to make different; to cause to pass from one state to another; as, to change the position, character, or appearance of a thing; to change the countenance. people should calm down, suffer before pleasure. we will get there soon. in my place (Zariagi) we have no light for more than one month now but i still have hope in this government. proudlyebiragwomanproudlykogite. God bless Nigeria.

I for beef you for the talk wey you talk now, but as I see say you be my EBIRA sister and KOGI sister, I just decide to keep cool...
Re: Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Tribalist Keep hating!
Rapsowdee01:
All are Igbos !!! "Nkan to ba ma daara, a koo baje" so just keep watching and chill !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.