Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (90141 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Krismart(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx
My dear its like this post just summarized u. But d good news is, its not just u there are still many out there.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by deejeet1: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Why is this kind of thread making the FP? The moderators should know the kind of threads to be approved. This makes absolutely no sense. By the way, the OP should grow up and stop being a boy.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Coolguy89(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*
Nasty Bae*puke*
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by adenugakenny: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Virtually all what you wrote here is true of the average Nigerian Lady.

They always fail to realize that the Population of Female is on the high side and many of them may end up being single.

They skip their thoughts of the economic hardship and push high expectations on any Guy requesting a relationship from them.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seunt4ut(m): 6:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Op. Why you dey attack our "Omo wobe wobe" like this nah? Well you forgot to include the plaster cement they put on their face with excessive painting lol. Maami abeg unah no go vex for me oo.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Zrolec(m): 6:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Ok, let me get this ryt, Nigerian ladies don't want to date Nigerian men, and vice versa. Listen how many naija dudes are marrying foreign blood? And what's d age ratio? Last time I checked it was 29yrs-69yrs correct if am wrong.
I know we stink, I know our girls suck.. But our parents did endure this and it worked for them. So I'm gonna try just DAT.
Our naija girls marrying white dudes is at d ratio of 1:1,000,000...... So I don't think it works either. U make ur man or woman what u want outta her/him. Or u leave and try anoda . I have seen d worst girls but I must confess when it comes to Morals and Support Africans ROCK!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Coolguy89(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Dat No 9 sha,has make me loose respect for many Naija gurls.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Smellymouth: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Na me you dey yab like this ? grin grin grin grin If I finish you now you go go commit suicide.

I know say the madams when dey manage this thread go dey spy me looking for a way to give me 2 weeks ban if I curse you. Na lie, I no go 'gree.

The only thing I go tell you be say, go look for cream when go make your vagina lips be the same colour with your laps. Naim make I no dey fit go more than 2 rounds with you.

Your thighs done black finish with sweat and fungi colony grin grin grin

Oh Lord, Brutality

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by 9jatatafo(m): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2016
OP you forgot to add how dirty and untidy they are in keepin the house clean. And also keeping dirty secrets. Naija baes can dress to kill but when you enter their house damn! Not it at all. Unless you have a house maid to assist if not.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Lezz . . i feel u. buh honestly, i expectd d list to shoot up to 26. . . since our ladies here are just so annoying. . .so are unromantic cheap bastards. . . . just like my half-caste ex and my immediate ex. . . . foreign wife lo ku bayi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Sall(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2016
I think the op is appsolutely correct I have one at home that is even worse than what the op had stated. More boring.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Armstrong34(m): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2016
everitin abt our girls is so fake......... even der namesgrin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2016
talk about their inability to control their mouth. . . they are around me every 4king day. . they tell secrets, are very lousy and abusive, talk dirty anyhow, want u to buy em sumtin everytime.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2016
i asked one what her name was yday, she said -Rena- . . i said -no, d name ur parents gave you- . . she said -oh, winner-

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Eminentsaint(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx
I am not 'anti-women' but when 'anti-men' posts are posted, many females will come and show their support with 'comments.' Feminist movement(s) eh?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Eminentsaint(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
My phone is still dry.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by eromspete(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2016
NIGERIAN PUSSYYYY IS THE TIGHTEST. Princess Vitarah says so angry angry

lezz:
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
you are expertly disgusting. take a hike.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Ghost447(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
In other words you want to urinate on your phone?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Aleora(f): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:
I agree. This is why I must marry a foreign woman. I already have a foreign fiancee so my dream is almost accomplished.
very soon u ll come here to tell usthe season two of the movie u making##what should I do#
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Btruth: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Point no 5 is really truthfully. And yet, they can be so angelic with your family when the dating game started. But the moment she enters like this..., complaints will start niyen.

But I called it selfishness sha.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by MCMXCVIII(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Spot on! Anyone who counters this write-up would face my wrath !

Since you girls think yourselves our equals, we'd put you in your places.
Hurray!! SmoothCruiz is here too..**Grabs Pop corn**
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2016
seaga:

Need more women like you that can knock some sense. ..even the white women feminist dont go around fighting men or arguing, they prove their worth by been industrious, hardworking and making the bills, not depending on a man for call cards, meal tickets etc . Nigeria feminist will still be demanding money for every thing and still be claiming. ...i mean...
Both white and Nigerian feminists are still crazy...feminism is unnatural and satanic.As a woman,i want to be treated right with respect,not fighting and wanting to be a man.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by mavinkalot: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2016
you are a female masquerading here as a male. be careful.
dollyjoy:
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by 989900: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Prejudiced article.
Subjective; could be more objective . . . as equivalently lame as the other article that attacked nigerian men unreasonably.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by mavinkalot: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2016
he wants nairaland biatches to follow him....dnt u get this scope?
lezz:
Another _pussy-starved minion has crawled out of its chlamydia-beridden _twat-hole to spew bunk !!!

If you weren't born with an undetected cupid's disease you would have directed your moronic queries to her parents and not me!!!

And learn to summarise your rants of insanity and dementedness, you're making your lunacy seem like a generic disorder!!!

Go bury your fuckface in a reeking, venereal infested _pussy, you snub-nosed, Yoda-eared, wuzzbag of a chacma baboon!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by bello(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes some of them might be as you discribe them but mine I mean mine is the sweetest and best of them all
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HRich(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2016
6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

Very Interesting

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
your dp though!

Focus lady cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HRich(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?

You still asking where's the fun the fun is in their dirty panties

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahRN(f): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2016
*yawns*. As lame as the other thread. You all should try #teamforeignpartners and let's hear word. You all talk like those foreign ones are angels and find all the faults with those back home. It'll be hypocritical if both OPs are dating and planning to marry Nigerians tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2016
seaga:

Focus lady cheesy
mr seaga. Happy weekend o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.