Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (90283 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Both white and Nigerian feminists are still crazy...feminism is unnatural and satanic.As a woman,i want to be treated right with respect,not fighting and wanting to be a man.

Makes sense to me, a man has is place and role, so is a woman. None should try to deny each others attributes.Its divine. Lady I would like to know the lady behind this DemiGoddess, because your faculty is exemplifying and you definitely ve my respect
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Missmossy(f): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2016
OP who broke your heart??

Sorry you hear. Sounds so frustrated and hurt. This isn't making sense moreover.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
I refuse to comment on this thread
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2016
seaga:

Makes sense to me, a man has is place and role, so is a woman. None should try to deny each others attributes.Its divine. Lady I would like to know the lady behind this DemiGoddess, because your faculty is exemplifying and you definitely ve my respect
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by fotadmowmend(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Seriously Dah number four na true.... . Nigerian girls are not romantic at all !
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by greatbrian(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2016
And above it all they ain't loyal an average Nigerian girl will dish u for the nearest richer guy............lemme say they are confused they have the mentality of just money which breaks many a homes

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dfinex(f): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2016
FTBOY:
tamuno!!!
[img]http://media3./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]
lolss.....no comment!!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by fireforfire: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] NIg Guys una be AGBAYA.
must u counter everythin like its some sort of revenge??
No msg in d post sef, just revenge n anger written all over.
dose ones shouting " team foreign girls"..... i know ur type. na una dey help oyibo gals push dia baby pram (from anoda fada o) upandan for road like d boyboy dat u are. dey lick dia feet.
Ass lickers
aswear i dey shame for una

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Eddygourdo(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Missmossy:

Sorry you hear. Sounds so frustrated and hurt. This isn't making sense moreover.
but the female ranting earlier made sense. Women and double standards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Damseldammie(f): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
sórò nìyen?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Phame: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
I read through, and one moniker kept appearing in my head- kenny987
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2016
seaga:

undecided
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Coldfeets: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
[s]Another _pussy-starved minion has crawled out of its chlamydia-beridden _twat-hole to spew bunk !!!

If you weren't born with an undetected cupid's disease you would have directed your moronic queries to her parents and not me!!!

And learn to summarise your rants of insanity and dementedness, you're making your lunacy seem like a generic disorder!!!

Go bury your fuckface in a reeking, venereal infested _pussy, you snub-nosed, Yoda-eared, wuzzbag of a chacma baboon!!!
[/s]

Beautiful nonsense!

In your mind, you think you make a lot of sense but in reality, nigga you not!

You must be a very shallow and immature person for you to base your relationships on just mere looks.

TEACHER: Why do Nigerian girls suck at relationships?

LEZZ: Because of their physical appearance. Plus their hair. It's fake. Even their nails too...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

To think that was even your first point.

Idiocy at its best!

If you have any modicum of sense in your empty head, you'd have taken sometime to read in between the lines in that first thread by fabulocity to see where to make amends in your sorry-ass relationship because the way I see it, that thread could be seen as a wake up call for guys to up their game.

But you will never see it that way.

Simple because you already think you're God's gift to women so no woman has the right to call you out and tell you where you default.

My advice for you and your ilk: grow some maturity.

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Both white and Nigerian feminists are still crazy...feminism is unnatural and satanic.As a woman,i want to be treated right with respect,not fighting and wanting to be a man.
I think you are ignorant of the term 'feminism'. You do not know how it started and what it stood for therefore you are in no position to make any arguments for or against feminism

cc Mznelly
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2016
seaga:

Sorry,learn from a white lady about 'Alpha male'

1) That image is satirical
2) Don't you think it is embarrassing to make such moronic claim?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2016
The funny thing is, the more the are all just validating my points! Instead of them to keep calm and see the humour in this, they are foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs. Bunch of immature dimwits. grin
Coldfeets:

Beautiful nonsense!

You must be a very shallow and immature person for you to base your relationships on just mere looks.

LEZZ: Because of their physical appearance. Plus their hair. It's fake. Even their nails too...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Idiocy at its best!

If you have any modicum of sense in your empty head, you'd have taken sometime to read in between the lines in that first thread by fabulocity to see where to make amends in your sorry-ass relationship because the way I see it, that thread could be seen as a wake up call for guys to up their game.

Simple because you already think you're God's gift to women so no woman has the right to call you out and tell you where you default.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Drinkwater(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Number 7 men.... so fvcking true... And this guy is seasoned and experienced....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
babilicious:

you are describing the qualities of a lady you once dated...
See Bola my Ex, taking out her frustrations on me. You know damn right why I left you. grin grin grin
babilicious:

guess the relationship went sour and you really had a bitter experience with her and still trying to recover from it that's why you wrote this unarticulated write-up.
What pretence!!! As if I didn't tell you why I was calling it quits with you! cheesy grin
babilicious:

Please try dating foreign ladies
Already have, I never knew I could _fuck in sequels without my penis stalling for breath until I entered a Caucasian's _pussy!

Damn, it was warm and moist and I never wanted to come away. Her vagina wall hugged my diick with so much tenderness, I instantly forgot about fuel scarcity and power blackouts!! Your _pussy was brutal to my diick when we _fucked. As dry and brutal as the Serengeti, it scrubbed my diick and left it limping and flaccid!!!
babilicious:

then you will understand why Nigerian men who reside outside the country still rush back to Nigeria to marry our ladies once they are ready to settle down..."Please next topic"
Nigerian men abroad marry you as local secretaries to mind the house in the village and family. He gives you an occasional _fuck of reassurance to cloud your doubting mind any time he comes home...and you know that's once in a very long while.

You know he's already married to tighter _pussy that curves to every direction of his diick.

Shiit, he will marry you again and again to get a paper of responsibility to dangle in the face of nosy embassy staff.

Go get me the stats of the number of Nigerian men who married local girls and took them abroad to live with them grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Missmossy:

Take that cheap hypocrisy of yours back into the dusty drawer you took it from.

One need not have a broken heart to write some basic, well known fact.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ineedajobfast: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Moneytize:
I hope your father is a white man?
don't mind the she-goat, always out of line. stupedinluv indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2016
firstEVA:
The hypocrisy of the op stinks to high heavens, you think a white woman will allow you Lord over her in a relationship like the average Nigerian girl does? she considers you her equal, you think a white women will still love you even when you cheat on her? only a naija woman who is groomed to tolerate her man despite all odds will allow that shiit!!
The average Naija woman can do ANYTHING for the man she loves, give up her career and many more.
you ridicule a Nigerian woman because of her hair and other petty things. if the oyinbo woman can lick your balls good for her, but be ready to go down on her too because I know most naija men fear to do so.
of course, we do that a lot here too.....it's called 69; you lick me, i lick you. kini big deal? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Coldfeets:

Beautiful nonsense!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Idiocy at its best!

And didn't maturity tell you that what one displays outside tells a lot about the inside?

So if the OP was discontented by certain physical attributes from some naija babes, he has a point linking such to a particular behavioural expectations for the simple fact that experience don't lie.

It is completely arrogant and lack of sound judgement of you to expect anyone to react according to your standard and expectation when insulted.

Anyone has a right to counter the original thread (which I didn't bother to read) in just about any way he deems fit.

And it's not your place to say how.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add that they are quick to go out of shape and size.. More so, their belly shoots out at tender age.. Smh !
don't forget you and wristbangle told me you'll marry this year. i dey wait grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dmexy33: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*

disgusting attitude. just take a second look at this ur post, it actually confirm s what the OP is saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2016
mineANDurs:
Bash us all u want, say all d negative things u can say about us k? One thing I am sure of is dat once we finish dolling up with our fake hairs, nails and eyelashes, u guys will still flock around us like a swan of bees. grin

If u cant tolerate us why dont u stay on ur lane and let us be?
MEN=CRYBABIES!!!
the highly polished nails, fake brazillian hair and silicon-made ass, like kim kardashian and nicki minaj, are signals telling us you're ready and available to get fvcked and dumped. you're simply a decorated sex doll....no nigerian man with a good head on his shoulders take your type seriously tongue

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Missmossy(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2016
postmann:

Take that cheap hypocrisy of yours back into the dusty drawer you took it from.
One need not have a broken heart to write some basic, well known fact.
I'm in a good mood this morning,besides you have been noticed.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
franzis:
Just negodu d kind of topic ne make front page... When issues like

spectranet increase in data subscription,

zero power supply since 4 days now,

NURTW clash in Ikeja-along

Fuel Scarcity: Strike suspended not called off – PENGASSAN

Are news worthy of front page....
must everything be politics? undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3486268_gerra_jpegfbd79b93a6da1ff771a2fe7efd298580
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
Coldfeets:

Beautiful nonsense!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Idiocy at its best!

[/s]

I'm sorry mother nature didn't bequeath you with natural intelligence to comprehend a simple prose!

My list of deficiencies of Nigerian girls are both physical, behavioural and attitudinal!!!

You didn't read where I stated their inability to love their partners' mothers, or how the feminism fad is sweeping them away ?

You're mentally crippled and academically backward.

Frustrated _pussy-craver!!!

If you lack basic comprehension skills how could you even tell a lady how you feel without sounding off as someone with epilepsia major?

You need to go back to school and relearn deductive reasoning, your extreme mental retardation and emotional discharge is a huge hinderance to your ability to score with women.

You're an alexythimic, word-blinded, _pussy-befogged doofus!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dmexy33: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?

100% true, to add to that; the average Nigerian girl lacks the ability to think independently and engage in intellectual discuss, they are either too religious to a fault(some abandon their roles bcz of church activities,est.) or just plain dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
sukkot:
puhleeeezeeeeeeee white men are metrosexuals. they are not alpha males. the alpha males of this planet are african american men

dont confuse being rich with alpha males jus sayin
correct!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ikwubaba: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
bwawawawawawwawa grin

The white woman cannot even stand us when it comes to beauty. grin Not with that masculine face, average face, thin lips, new "orange" skin they are glamouring for, ageing skin, boyish hips, "hunchy" back, flat ass and ugly teeth. grin Never !!!! I repeat never!!!

If she must be beautiful she must go under the knife!!!!!!!!! White women know this.

And that nonsense about African inventions, only poo is allowed to get out of that ass hole. Nothing more! so Stfup!

African inventions will be on another tread
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by habsydiamond(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2016
I give you 100% for this article. But e be like say na conception of women affairs u study. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.