Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,606 members, 7,937,732 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" (674 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" by Dupsy387(f): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dabota Lawson is not here for Internet trolls who always have something to say. The former beauty queen posted a message on her page a couple of hours ago in a bid to explain to people how much struggle he has had to go through to be where she is today. She started off by listing some of her accomplishments:
Dabota Lawson. Graduate university of Leicester, United Kingdom. Ba financial economics .2:1 .
Then she went on to say: In a world where females think to get rich quick. I’ve paid my dues and still paying. I got my 1st job at the age 16 whilst in college in Leicester. @justice_2ndus @redlipsblackmascara remember how funny it was when we were registered to blue arrow agency in college and we were so proud to be working class girls .. Looool
For those of you esp in the media that try to portray my 1st ” taste of wealth” in your myopic mind to create hits for you by saying it was when i got married . You all didn’t do any research , you are all lazy and are a disgrace and sorry excuse and demean the real job of journalism. As a child i had the best life and my parent provided everything , we were given the best education and two holidays each year abroad.
No poor family can train 4 children in the uk on international school fees . God bless my mum and dad for the opportunity. ( thank god almighty) that never made me have a big head and if anything my childhood inspired me to want to be great.
When i met my husband i was still working . He had to beg and pay me to stop work and still i refused and found my calling in business which i started out of my pocket money n789,000. No one gave me millions to start a business.
Anyway i’m tired it’s really easy for women to try to bring other women down. It’s fun because it makes them feel good about themselves. It give those women a temporary relief of the fact that their own lives is in shambles or the person too is not perfect . But who is perfect anyway Business now a fews years later with lifes ups and down , with all my mistakes and wrong doings , its booming thanks to my lord and savior Jesus Christ.
This is my flash back … Im am a queen and no one except God can take that away from me!!!
Re: Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" by Dupsy387(f): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" by pretydiva(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Then where did d millions cone from undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dabota close dat ur dirty mouth! A rich man's daughter? Y did u rich parents allowed u to marry ur grandfather 's age mate? U should u ve marry chief aku's son. U b fooled ooo, just accept dat d old man has made u richer than. Imagine, u r there blabbing. For ur information dat ur wealth na ritual money, cos dat man won't allow u go Scott free. He will only allow u to enjoy it to d maximum of 2yrs. #richmanpikinmyfoot#
Re: Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" by jcross19: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dupsy387:

Dabota Lawson is not here for Internet trolls
who always have something to say. The
former beauty queen posted a message on her
page a couple of hours ago in a bid to explain
to people how much struggle he has had to go
through to be where she is today.
She started off by listing some of her
accomplishments:

Dabota Lawson.
Graduate university of Leicester,
United Kingdom.
Ba financial economics .2:1 .

Then she went on to say:
In a world where females think to get
rich quick. I’ve paid my dues and still
paying. I got my 1st job at the age
16 whilst in college in
Leicester. @justice_2ndus
@redlipsblackmascara remember how
funny it was when we were registered
to blue arrow agency in college and we
were so proud to be working class
girls .. Looool

For those of you esp in the media that
try to portray my 1st ” taste of wealth”
in your myopic mind to create hits for
you by saying it was when i got
married . You all didn’t do any
research , you are all lazy and are a
disgrace and sorry excuse and demean
the real job of journalism. As a child i
had the best life and my parent
provided everything , we were given the
best education and two holidays each
year abroad.

No poor family can train 4 children in
the uk on international school fees .
God bless my mum and dad for the
opportunity. ( thank god almighty)
that never made me have a big head
and if anything my childhood inspired
me to want to be great.

When i met my husband i was still
working . He had to beg and pay me to
stop work and still i refused and found
my calling in business which i started
out of my pocket money n789,000. No
one gave me millions to start a
business.

Anyway i’m tired it’s really easy for
women to try to bring other women
down. It’s fun because it makes them
feel good about themselves. It give
those women a temporary relief of the
fact that their own lives is in shambles
or the person too is not perfect . But
who is perfect anyway Business
now a fews years later with lifes ups
and down , with all my mistakes and
wrong doings , its booming thanks to
my lord and savior Jesus Christ.

This is my flash back … Im am a
queen and no one except God can take
that away from me!!!
op all these are they in quote? Or are you the lady? Okay where is the source? In fact retard everywhere on this site.
Re: Dabota Lawson "No One Gave Me Millions To Start Any Business" by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
so

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Looking Stunning In Blue Dress / See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo / Wow Check Out This Baby Photo Of Adaeze Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.