Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (38169 Views)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2016
His people are proud of him. Through him, Rivers people are getting top positions in the APC federal government. NIMASA, NDDC and himself manning the federal mega ministry of transport in just 8/9 months.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by whytet01(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Okay welcome home Amaechi. But know that you CANT deliver any of the APC candidate.... I Will also enter Rivers state for u too...Obio akpor is PDP..

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by AnthonyAk(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
which airport?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by victor499: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Amechi or no Amechi wike still wins

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by adorablevincy: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2016
.......but why are human beings fake? Y join the crowd to shout and celebrate a man that u know will not deliver this time? Imagine the sufferings overwhelmingly spreader across the nation and people are here hailing a man from a failure, clueless party. I call them so cos their party me members are already rallying round to bring a new party on ground. If I may ask, why so soon? Cos their baba knows nothing but the normal nomadic travel movement by which he was trained as a typical Fulani. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by 989900: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2016
This man could be president someday, only if he can keep his fingers unsoiled, while delivering above all expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by estrong: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Amechi hope u ve written your will.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by anthonyirekpita(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2016
What do u expect? The main Landlord ad d key holder is back again!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by patpaul: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2016
courage54:
The true LION of NIGER-DELTA

God bless you Sir

We sons and Daughters of NIGER-DELTA are solidly behind you.

God Bless PMB
God Bless Osinbajo
God Bless Amechi
God Bless Nigeria
U wanted to say the betrayer of niger delta or the traitor of niger delta? which?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by anonimi: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
APC will win ......I am so sure of it...... The presence of Amaechi shows there is a concrete plan there.

Just like the presence of the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon in Bayelsa made Sylva win, not so

dainformant:
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress -Ahmed Bola Tinubu landed earlier today in Bayelsa for the final rally ahead of Saturday, December 5 governorship election in the state...He met with the party's gubernatorial candidate Timipre Sylva who welcomed him to the capital, Yenogoa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3140699_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photo-apc-leader-bola-tinubu-storms.html

They may have a PENETRATION strategy but it will fail once again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3350709_january30201660611pmwat_jpeg1f392f0397fb37a64ee7ee77b7fedb72

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3350710_january30201660601pmwat_jpegb8890e1b13ecae5091897459e9cbf753

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3350711_january30201660548pmwat_jpeg2bc7fabfd4e4c4bb271b53493880a13d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3350712_january30201660537pmwat_jpeg0c368241a29361806e4abc8448b3331f

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by pillarmaria(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2016
lonelydora:
Welcome home Amaechi my guy.

Tune in to Rythm FM 93.7 by 8.00am to hear him on View Point.
I toned in with a clear intention to hear the way forward but Amaechi is disappointing me with his verbal attack ... lol, can you hear his childish verbal attacks?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by anonimi: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2016
989900:
This man could be president someday[b][/b], only if he can keep his fingers unsoiled, while delivering above all expectations.

Yes oh, like he delivered on ordinary PH light rail abi
Why are some behaving and reasoning like brainless zombies?

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Brightology2(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Zombie
HungerBAD:
And the PDP Slayer has landed.
Tough days ahead for that Thug at the Government house.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Jonathan, an outstanding President

Ken Agala wrote:

At the commissioning of the first Almajiri school in Sokoto, the Sultan of Sokoto, the head of Muslims in Nigeria clearly said that Jonathan's action is unprecedented in the history of the north. The word unprecedented means something nobody has ever done before. Jonathan has built over 400 of these schools, free tuition , free meals , free books, free uniforms , free schoo bags etc. Similar to what Awo did for the south west.

Yet 90% of those against him are northerners.
The last University built in the north is the University of Agriculture Markurdi built 27 years ago by the Babangida regime.
From 1960 till 2010, the north had nine heads of state and only a total of nine federal universities was built during this period. Between 2010 and 2013, Jonathan has built nine federal universities in the north alone .

In 1982, President Shagari's government identified the prospects of a power plant in Zungeru Niger State. When Buhari kicked him out in 1983, no leader talked about Zungeru again .
Two years ago, President Jonathan kick started the 163 billion naira project. The spiral effect of the construction alone will affect the economy of 80% of those living within that environment positively.

The 3,050 MW Mambilla project in Taraba was conceived 32 years ago and all previous governments used it for campaign and it was just an avenue for fraud . Last year, President Jonathan provided one billion dollars for the project to commence .

In 2014, President Jonathan launched the Great Green Wall Initiative , a 100 billion naira regional afforestation program designed to create a green belt of that will prevent desert encroachment towards 11 northern states. The states covered in nigeria are Kebbi , Zamfara , gombe, Yobe, jigawa, adamawa, bauchi, katsina , Borno, sokoto and Kano .

The Abuja-Kaduna rail was started and completed by this administration . In a few months, people can actually live in Kaduna and work in Abuja.

Today, importers from Kano can haul their containers straight from Tin Can island to Kano, while exporters in the north can move their products from Kano to the sea port in lagos, by railway as Jonathan has revived the railways.

This is just a tip of numerous unprecedented projects carried out by Jonathan in the north. Yet the northern elders forum will come out strong to fight jonathan openly asking northerners not to vote him.
The opposition by the north against Jonathan is clearly not about performance but about tribalism and religion.

Let any northerner show me a northern president that has done more than these for the north.

I'm waiting to hear from my northern friends. No insults or name calling. Let's be logical and factual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by 989900: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2016
anonimi:

[s]Yes oh, like he delivered on ordinary PH light rail abi
Why are some [/s][s]behaving and reasoning like brainless zombies?[/s]

Switch on that tiny cognitive part of your 'brain' like you did the other time, then read again to comprehend I was talking future tense not past, and bottom line it's just some 'random personal opinion'; not fact nor proposition -- I wonder why you'll have to convulse over this. undecided
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by anonimi: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
989900:
Switch on that tiny cognitive part of your 'brain' like you did the other time, then read again to comprehend I was talking future tense not past, and bottom line it's just some 'random personal opinion'; not fact nor proposition -- I wonder why you'll have to convulse over this. undecided

I thought past (non) performance is a predictor of future (non) performance. Not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by ayaotas: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2016
To go and create problem

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2016
some of you just come here to run your mouths.. can we ever have Constructive comments here?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by zudozz: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2016
very ugly man. Nothing good can come out of this 1

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
And the PDP Slayer has landed.

Tough days ahead for that Thug at the Government house.
HUNGER IS REALLY BAD, IT MAKES THE VICTIM TO LOSE SENSE OF OBJECTIVITY!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by jayblaze001(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
CastedDude:
welcome home...Wike go dey fear now

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:
wailers have you blamed buhari today

Ask LIE mohamMAD.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by henryhemon(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2016
Siberia101:
But this man get level for naija shaaaa....

His Cronies have captured the two biggest positions in South South (NDDC and NIMASA)

I just have to read about this guy so I can learn some of his political skills too

Your head dey there. He's powerful yet humble. If most politicians have to choose between Wike n Amaechi most will choose Amaechi on a neutral ground.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Lammyz(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Almighechi....the almighty APC member...Welcome home baba

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by laprince(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Henchnwa:
Welcome home the peoples choice, the Niger delta lion. Ur present in the state has boosted the of ur supporters.

You need a refresher course.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by anonimi: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
henryhemon:
Your head dey there. He's powerful yet humble. If most politicians have to choose between Wike n Amaechi most will choose Amaechi on a neutral ground.

You mean he is a humble thief, right

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by oluwol531: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2016
I pray life and property will not be at stake this time around.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Etizz: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2016
dainformant:
epic reply

What is epic there.....

People just make conclusion....

Did he know d achievements of that person he was quoting?

Here, we are all ghost, u don't know who is who.... Dat guy must have achieved more in life even if not up to amaechi....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by lolu20: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
where is dah fucking crowd.not even up to a bet9ja shop

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by MzPecs(f): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

My lovely sugar, my sweet heart, the love of my life and the honey plus milk in my tea. How are you? cheesy wink kiss

undecided undecided undecided

I'm fine

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2016
MzPecs:

undecided undecided undecided

I'm fine

Don't gimme that face na... cheesy grin

You know I love you with all my heart right? wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.