Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,009 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (38201 Views)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dakad:

So it's PDP that led us to this mess after 16years of looting that you think people will vote for. My dear, all politicians are the same. 19th election will be won by best rigger especially with latest supreme court judgment faulting card reader

All politicians are the same but APC appears to be the most useless, worthless, directionless and visionless party ever formed since the creation of mankind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Dakad: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
badesco:
Despite Ameachi is hail and hearty during the Governorship election, yet Wike won the election. Therefore his being around will not help in anyway.

bros, if you were in Rivers last election, you will know that Wike didn't win any election. The election was rigged. But the supreme court judgment will even make this election worse. The best rigger will surely take the day. Moreover, fortunately for Wike, PMB is not like the previous government who used every machinery at their disposal to rig election
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Dakad: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

All politicians are the same but APC appears to be the most useless, worthless, directionless and visionless party ever formed since the creation of mankind..

In as much I'm not happy with the paste if things presently, I bet to disagree with you totally. We can only conclude on that your deductive fallacy after 16years of APC. I still insist that 16years of PDP led us to this mess. Have you asked yourself what GEJ do with oil boom. With the present revelation of Dasugate, Badehgate, Dopesigate etc we can conclude that under GEJ watch they looted the money
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dakad:

In as much I'm not happy with the paste if things presently, I bet to disagree with you totally. We can only conclude on that your deductive fallacy after 16years of APC. I still insist that 16years of PDP led us to this mess. Have you asked yourself what GEJ do with oil boom. With the present revelation of Dasugate, Badehgate, Dopesigate etc we can conclude that under GEJ watch they looted the money

Under 1 year of APC is already worst than all the 16 years of PDP combined so what's there to wait for again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
And the PDP Slayer has landed.

Tough days ahead for that Thug at the Government house.
foolish, when he was governor he could not deliver is it when his minister even buhari negative influence is extra minus....come to look at it who will vote APC in Rivers state...except der gullible members...

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by datigbogirl: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamPatriotic:
In spite of all this crowd, Amaechi can't deliver a single federal constituency in Rivers, it's scandalous and he'll come to the centre and be flexing muscles will established politicians in the APC.

Don't mind d waste of time of a man.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dakad:

Was Nigeria like Dubai before Pdp came? And majority of Pdp Govs and President are now in Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by toprealman: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
asamaigho:

for d sake of decorum,i will resist d temptation to call u a FOOL.
u are accusing a minister wen d budget has not been passed.u want him to use his personal money abi.
i think u are a fool.
You must be the bigger fool. I am sure you and the empty barrels that liked your comment have no single clue how the government works.
So you think that the economy will stand still until budget is approved? If you had a single active brain cell, you should have worked out that Julius Berger can commence construction work for instance, once the dotted lines are signed. Big firms can be brought in to start work on that moribund structure Oga clueless. Budget is waiting on federal revenue.....unless you cannot generate income to get some jobs done. I don't want to think he is such a fool like you......not just yet. We depend so much on the milk from this same cow that we forget that protein can be obtained from other sources. Did you hear that Jubril Aminu and 2 others misappropriated $1 trillion...sourced from the world bank for a rail project? That was in the budget abi? Your main concern now should be how to prepare for your waec and how to pass the next utme. This issue is way beyond you....I won't blame GEJ like Buhari would have done though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
So u no dey see massive crowd abi keep on, I dey look u in 3d
Angelberry:
where is the massive crowd
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by omotoniwa(f): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
what will wike do na
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Austino50: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Na so oooooooooo
dainformant:
more
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by Tokt: 4:07am On Mar 13, 2016
melachima:

Yeah! And he admitted he is responsible for those innocent people killed by the soldiers raid in rivers. Damn him

Liar. no so admittance from him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by asamaigho(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2016
toprealman:
You must be the bigger fool. I am sure you and the empty barrels that liked your comment have no single clue how the government works.
So you think that the economy will stand still until budget is approved? If you had a single active brain cell, you should have worked out that Julius Berger can commence construction work for instance, once the dotted lines are signed. Big firms can be brought in to start work on that moribund structure Oga clueless. Budget is waiting on federal revenue.....unless you cannot generate income to get some jobs done. I don't want to think he is such a fool like you......not just yet. We depend so much on the milk from this same cow that we forget that protein can be obtained from other sources. Did you hear that Jubril Aminu and 2 others misappropriated $1 trillion...sourced from the world bank for a rail project? That was in the budget abi? Your main concern now should be how to prepare for your waec and how to pass the next utme. This issue is way beyond you....I won't blame GEJ like Buhari would have done though.

lol!
anodo wonderful shit from an airhead.
i hail ur stupidity,after reading ur quote,i saw no reason to glory u with some empirical response.
i hope ur pastor impact comonsense in ur head today.
api sunday.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by toprealman: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
asamaigho:

lol!
anodo wonderful shit from an airhead.
i hail ur stupidity,after reading ur quote,i saw no reason to glory u with some empirical response.
i hope ur pastor impact comonsense in ur head today.
api sunday.
When you struggle with the spelling of "common", I wonder if there is any sense in further correspondence.
Besides I knew as an EGGHEAD(not airhead olodo!), you lack the depth to comprehend issues like this. Go chat about zee world or some poo from tales by moon light.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos by asamaigho(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
toprealman:
When you struggle with the spelling of "common", I wonder if there is any sense in further correspondence.
Besides I knew as an EGGHEAD(not airhead olodo!), you lack the depth to comprehend issues like this. Go chat about zee world or some poo from tales by moon light.

ur parents wasted money sending u to "skool"(hope u dnt telme dat i cant spell "school".
' comonsense' is just a short way to spell common sense.
comonsense like deodorant,those who need it most like u refuse to acquire it.
a typical AIRHEAD ur really are,check ur dictionary again cos ur lexical understanding needs serious "upgrade"

any all am interested in is a beta nigeria ......no time for e_bashing.
join hands and support dis govt. or atleast criticise "constructively"

abeg i just dey come from church, i no want comit sin today.
have a blessed day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.