Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,529 members, 7,881,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Any One Living In Romenia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One Living In Romenia? (1335 Views)

Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? / Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? / Living In Lagos, Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Living In Romenia? by chykeo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hi guys,

Please is anyone living in Romenia here. I have somethings I just wanna know bout the country. Might be visiting soon in August.
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by goodguy100(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2009
What do u really want to know about the country, my SA friend have been since last year, i hope he can give u lnfo if u can let him know what u want from that couutry.
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by danieljimoh(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2009
It is romania not romenia i have a friend studying in ASE (academic school of economics) he lives in bucuresti or better still bucharest so ask your question i ll pass it no to him and give you an answer here
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by chykeo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
I want to really know the processes involved in getting married there with a Romanian. I have a freind who wishes to do his marriage there with his Romanian lady. I am gonna travel with him but we might need someone, an English speaking person who's been living there to help us through the processes as language will be a barrier.

I know some Romanians speak English but it will be better if we meet an African who will be of help.

We will appreciate every assistance.

daniel.jimoh:

It is romania not romenia i have a friend studying in ASE (academic school of economics) he lives in bucuresti or better still bucharest so ask your question i ll pass it no to him and give you an answer here

Thanks Daniel. Jimoh for the correction. Foreign languages don dey corrupt man pickin English
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by Davedavy: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
isnt it better if the Romanian lady in question help you guys out?at least its her country and her language,besides she should know all the requirements and the right offices to visit.
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by chykeo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
Davedavy:

isnt it better if the Romanian lady in question help you guys out?at least its her country and her language,besides she should know all the requirements and the right offices to visit.

good point davedavy but we will like to meet one of our own in that place. If we do meet an English speaking person it will be best but incase we dont, the girl is the best bet. But there is nothing like having someone that understands the language and speaks your own who is like a brother on your side. Sort of a soft landing
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by eddy1977(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
like the other guy said:the romanian lady should be way better positioned to help you out. if its only marriage in question, why make the easy thing so complicated? unless you are considering settling in romania yourself after this visit. if that be the case, you should do like your buddy; marry a romanian and have kids.
i beleive if you just wanna be a good immigrant into romania, you just need to lay low go with the flow and enjoy.
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by sley4life(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2009
9ja are everywhere, keep asking and u will get more nigerians there
Re: Any One Living In Romenia? by chykeo(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2009
eddy1977:

like the other guy said:the romanian lady should be way better positioned to help you out. if its only marriage in question, why make the easy thing so complicated? unless you are considering settling in romania yourself after this visit. if that be the case, you should do like your buddy; marry a romanian and have kids.
i beleive if you just wanna be a good immigrant into romania, you just need to lay low go with the flow and enjoy.

Intent is simple. Question is meeting one of your own is ok. You will have a soft landing. Of course the lady is there with you always but nothing like having your own buddy speaking your language and thiers.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian House New York / 5 Abuja Hotels You Must Know! / 10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.