Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much (3615 Views)

My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by bord(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2016
I met this girl a couple of years ago but we started dating about a year ago. Though, I was the one who disflowered her and to be candid, I really pushed hard to make things really work as I'm not the one-girl man. Her case is different I remain ever faithful and I also opened up about me when we wanted to start. I told her I like sex and so far my gf satisfies me, I will not look outside for anything Xtra. I stayed by my word. She's still an undergraduate while I'm already a graduate and working. While she goes to school, I still visit her parents and even buy things along, I share my thoughts and everything with this girl.

But despite our obvious world views and everything (cos she's not that exposed like me) I get many backlash from my friends who never ceased to mock me about going for a girl of such standard; comment I never listened to cos I just want to at least treat a girl right for the first time.

However, I think she got so confident about me love to her along the lines, she stopped us from having romantic or sex talk anytime we are chatting online due to the distance between us, I adjusted. But much to my chagrin, she will be visiting me from sch soon and was bold enough to tell me no sex! I confronted her about it that I never had such agreement of a no-sex relationship with her and she didn't do much in denying that.

Guys what do you guys think... I can't have a romantic chat with my own babe not to talk of sex.
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by emerged01(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
She is still your gf so your complain is not genuine. Go ahead and marry her first,then come here and complain if things doesn't change.

9 Likes

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
U should walk or leave her be!
Us perverts can't settle for less!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
U should walk or leave her be!
Us perverts can't settle for less!
Your sincerity is almost commendable! undecided

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by rill: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Eyah
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Onosone(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
perhaps there is something she is not telling you.

1 Like

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2016
OP, it seems u are a sex maniac. Nor be every time una go dey fvck. For the past 2 years now, I neva chuk penls for my babe toto.

1 Like

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Frankenstein90(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] mm Terms and conditions ...
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by crismark(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2016
you said u re working right jst focus on your job nd financial growth.......leave sex

1 Like

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2016
You may have an erectile dysfunction for all we care! He doesn't see a future btw him and d girl if she does not become submissive!
stupidity:
OP, it seems u are a sex maniac. Nor be every time una go dey fvck. For the past 2 years now, I neva chuk penls for my babe toto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by bord(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
You may have an erectile dysfunction for all we care! He doesn't see a future btw him and d girl if she does not become submissive!

I think you understood better.
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
Taah! Abomination! You are encouraging him to go and buy plantain in ghana.
crismark:
you said u re working right jst focus on your job nd financial growth.......leave sex
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Pls be mine undecided
Estharfabian:
Your sincerity is almost commendable! undecided

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by bord(m): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Pls I need you guys thoughts and comments.
Thanks
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Wetin this one dey yarn
emerged01:
She is still your gf so your complain is not genuine. Go ahead and marry her first,then come here and complain if things doesn't change.

1 Like

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Pls be mine undecided
You don't know me..undecided

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2016
That can change undecided
Estharfabian:
You don't know me..undecided

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
you are very silly angry

Sarcasm is not in ur dictionary I guess.

All I can see from the OP's post is a girl trying to mold a "sex maniac" back to shape.

I went through exactly what the OP is talking about.

*always trying to sex chat my babe anytime we chatting. #she stopped me from it#

*always trying to remind her its sex sex sex anytime she visits. #she changed my ideology about sex and relationship#

With all these I understood she's only trying to reserve her self worth and dignity and I played along.

Its not only about "satisfying urself" #like the OP said#

If He(the OP) can't cope with the girl and her stance, he's free to dump her and get a "call girl".

4 Likes

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2016
angry

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by thankgodegbedi(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2016
wen Nigerians don have hope Nairaland will b d one to face useless topic

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by bord(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2016
stupidity:
you are very silly angry

All I can see from the OP's post is a girl trying to mold a "sex maniac" back to shape.

*always trying to sex chat my babe anytime we chatting. #she stopped me from it#

*always trying to remind her its sex sex sex anytime she visits. #she changed my ideology about sex and relationship#

With all these I understood she's only trying to reserve her self worth and dignity and I played along.

If He(the OP) can't cope with the girl and her stance, he's free to dump her and get a "call girl".

Bro you might be wrong. Asking for sex just ONCE in a month doesn't make me a maniac.

1 Like

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2016
bord:

I think you understood better.

understood my foot. He's a fool for quoting and insulting me. I don't reply mentions.

You are free to dump the girl, no need to seek for advice.
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Read your prev post again! That sarcasm wasn't implied, fowl
stupidity:
you are very silly angry

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Even the op missed your foiled attempt at a joke! I'm sorry but you are the fool cos it just wasn't funny
stupidity:
understood my foot. He's a fool for quoting and insulting me. I don't reply mentions.

You are free to dump the girl, no need to seek for advice.
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Read your prev post again! That sarcasm wasn't implied, fowl
I don't relpy mentions. Am done quoting you.
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Dfinex(f): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Taah! Abomination! You are encouraging him to go and buy plantain in ghana.

lolsss.....very funny
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Maxi112: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2016
stupidity:
you are very silly angry

wow! I don't blv this...

my friend stupidity is now a changed man this month!

anyway... U naild it bro!
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2016
I like your sense of humour! Would you care to know me better? Whatsapp like I mean undecided
Dfinex:

lolsss.....very funny
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2016
bord:
I met this girl a couple of years ago but we started dating about a year ago. Though, I was the one who disflowered her and to be candid, I really pushed hard to make things really work as I'm not the one-girl man. Her case is different I remain ever faithful and I also opened up about me when we wanted to start. I told her I like sex and so far my gf satisfies me, I will not look outside for anything Xtra. I stayed by my word. She's still an undergraduate while I'm already a graduate and working. While she goes to school, I still visit her parents and even buy things along, I share my thoughts and everything with this girl.

But despite our obvious world views and everything (cos she's not that exposed like me) I get many backlash from my friends who never ceased to mock me about going for a girl of such standard; comment I never listened to cos I just want to at least treat a girl right for the first time.

However, I think she got so confident about me love to her along the lines, she stopped us from having romantic or sex talk anytime we are chatting online due to the distance between us, I adjusted. But much to my chagrin, she will be visiting me from sch soon and was bold enough to tell me no sex! I confronted her about it that I never had such agreement of a no-sex relationship with her and she didn't do much in denying that.

Guys what do you guys think... I can't have a romantic chat with my own babe not to talk of sex.
sir,i tink ur gf is refusin sex bcs she knows u can almost nt do without it.
Solution:control ur urge if u see d relationship going sumwhr or

Get anoda gf nd dump her if u don't c d relationship going anywhr
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by JoeCutie(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
So your gf whom you've not seen for a while, tells you over the phone/chat that there'd be no sex when she visits, and you're worried? Wow!

Guy, she's a girl. That's how some of them are, they don't really like agreeing to sex over the phone, but what will happen will happen sha. Don't worry her with the whole talk of sex now, just let her come over first. Cos talking about it is so mainstream, doing it, or rather, inducing it suffices.

Some will even say, "No sex until marriage" and 10 minutes later, it'd change to "Harder! Deeper! Faster!" Bros, live life and leave life. Don't ever argue about sex with her again, just let her come first, you'd then do your work, but never force her. Thank me later
. wink

3 Likes

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Jblaiseboy(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Typical example of girl wanting to break up with her bf,but doesn't want to be the one to do it..

2 Likes

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by emerged01(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Wetin this one dey yarn

When she don Bleep am tire,the thing no go hungry am again. Na that time he go dey call am cheap girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows This Woman? / Trend: I Fell In Love(drop Yours) / Man Develop Breasts After A Lady He Promised Marriage Charmed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.