Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,699 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much (3619 Views)

My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by emerged01(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
Typical example of girl wanting to break up with her bf,but doesn't want to be the one to do it..

Don't judge without listen to the other party. From what the op wrote,he said he was not a man of one girl,may the girl still see in him that he cannot be trusted through his unguarded tongue.
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
But it's not your right to have sex with her. If she doesn't want, accept or leave her. She is not your wife. She could as well have found someone else who can do all the things you do and more and is still willing to wait till after marriage. You see, she could have gotten herself a better substitute grin.
bord:
I met this girl a couple of years ago but we started dating about a year ago. Though, I was the one who disflowered her and to be candid, I really pushed hard to make things really work as I'm not the one-girl man. Her case is different I remain ever faithful and I also opened up about me when we wanted to start. I told her I like sex and so far my gf satisfies me, I will not look outside for anything Xtra. I stayed by my word. She's still an undergraduate while I'm already a graduate and working. While she goes to school, I still visit her parents and even buy things along, I share my thoughts and everything with this girl.

But despite our obvious world views and everything (cos she's not that exposed like me) I get many backlash from my friends who never ceased to mock me about going for a girl of such standard; comment I never listened to cos I just want to at least treat a girl right for the first time.

However, I think she got so confident about me love to her along the lines, she stopped us from having romantic or sex talk anytime we are chatting online due to the distance between us, I adjusted. But much to my chagrin, she will be visiting me from sch soon and was bold enough to tell me no sex! I confronted her about it that I never had such agreement of a no-sex relationship with her and she didn't do much in denying that.

Guys what do you guys think... I can't have a romantic chat with my own babe not to talk of sex.

1 Like

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by pointblank247(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
that girl knows her onions, go and find your garlic
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by chigoizie7(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
The last time I checked, u are not married to her, if u so desire sex, pls go out there and get it.

When she eventually visits and still denied u sex, go out and get it again, if she ask where u were coming from, tell her u went to get what she doesn't wanna give u. If she feel bad, remind her that u ain't married to her and can't force her to do what she doesn't want to to, @ d same time, she can't detect for u, what u can or can not do.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by EmmySparky(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
@Op she is correct cos she gets it 2wice a week from me
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Mcbussy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Your sincerity is almost commendable! undecided

Hilarious grin
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by yungest(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
b prepared bruv...cos d rest month u gon b wit Vaseline,if u want 2remain faithful.....
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Ifakiland(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
op its notin to worry about, I blive she a good gal for telling u sure...just take it as a challenge to focus on oda aspect of life. Pvssy wey u go still fvck tire after wedding! don't eat ur food before its cooked...she's been giving u tasting, time to "take" d whole meal.
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by firstking01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
There are no two ways about it...either you succumb to her request or take a gentleman's walkundecided
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
stupidity:
OP, it seems u are a sex maniac. Nor be every time una go dey fvck. For the past 2 years now, I neva chuk penls for my babe toto.

nice try. I almost believed u
Re: Serious Attention- My Girlfriend Says Having Sex In A Month Is Too Much by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
stupidity:
OP, it seems u are a sex maniac. Nor be every time una go dey fvck. For the past 2 years now, I neva chuk penls for my babe toto.

chai, i think say na devil be the father of all liessad...even your siggy sef ehsad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) / Why Use Someone Else Pix? / Leaked Sex Tape: Nigerian Ladies Praise Pastor Wilson Over His Ability

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.