Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,633 members, 7,901,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics (74195 Views)

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 6:25am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
Tokt:

So true. Ever since Amaechi came to town, wikes thugs seems to have disappeared. Even those collecting Governors perfume levy in mile one market have all disappeared.
[/s]

TRASH PH has been peaceful, has nothing to do with Ameachi visit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
mynd1:
U must be dreaming for saying WIKE is too big for Ameachi. Remember Ameachi made him who is today n anyday anytime ur boss na ur boss. Get dt in to ur head mrs Wike. undecided
[/s]

Talk what you know, Ameachi who couldn't WIN his ward for APC? make Who?

Concentrate on your propaganda for Buhari

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Lebee4:

Are you for real?
are the thugs collecting anything with such title as Governors perfume levy?

The dude is lying
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2016
eyeview:
Reading people's comments on NL reminds me of what transpired during the Bayelsa governorship elections. All over the social media and NL,there was massive support for the APC and Sylva, but when the real voting started,sylva was thoroughly and massively beaten in all the LGA's except his own. It was then that we discovered that the 'social media votes' he was getting were merely from some yoruba people in Lagos who were just interested in having APC win Bayelsa,not the people.
Now,Rivers election is here now and from the confines of their homes in the south west,they are hailing amechi and APC while the Rivers people on ground are deeply rooted for the PDP.
Amechi and his apc cohorts would now be deceived into thinking that they have followership,only to be roundly beaten again.

You forgot the north
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ndiko: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Amaechi, only u na basket mouth.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Adminisher: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=MIM77 post=43748976][/quote]

Like this boyz to men
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2016
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

TRASH PH has been peaceful, has nothing to do with Ameachi visit

Kiss my arse. so definition of peacefull of constant killings here and there eh?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
ibietela2:

RUBBISH TALK, all this dem say
[/s]

Senseless reasoning. Use ur brain. what was shepopotamus doing in PH on that day?

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

Is she dead
Perhaps she was killed by Amaechi's light rail. grin grin

Ask Jonah-daft. him alone knows where he packed his bag of beans.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha, are you in Nigeria @ all. Since "parole don change" why wasn't he sacked from his state and the Supreme court give the seat to the apc candidate. When results are announced now, you guys will cry foul. That's your stock in trade.

oooo, ur pathetic kind want the president to instruct the SP justices and tell them what to do so that ur shameless kind will have something else to wail about eh? u av failed.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2016
nortcentrallord:

A woman short-changed him and you call him a lion yet you now think he can stand a MAN like Wike. How do you people think even?
Shouldn't your god the minister be taking care of his ministerial work rather than portraying his funny shaped pot belly talking trash on election and partying? If he is so interested in rural politics, he may as well resign and have enough time for backyard quarels like those he is engaging now.

yes a woman with guns wielding men numbering thousands with usurp any man with none including all the men in ur lineage.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Demdem. ...hope you won't hide after the elections?

Hide for wettin? are u ok?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2016
abokikhalifa:

you get sense pass the other guy

i know. his brain power is far below mine.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Ojiofor:

He was in town when apc lost both governorship and presidential elections to Wike in Rivers state woefully last year and will still lose again next week.

He lost because superior powers illegally usurp his authorithies. the same cant be said today. wake up.

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by dyn1800: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2016
And what do you see in people supporting Governor Wine?

crownwealth:
I see anger and aggression in the faces of those standing with Rotimi Amaechi. embarassed

Any misstatement can earn Amaechi mob action.

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by dyn1800: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2016
And what do you see in people supporting Governor Wike?

crownwealth:
I see anger and aggression in the faces of those standing with Rotimi Amaechi. embarassed

Any misstatement can earn Amaechi mob action.

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2016
bizgai:
bross I beg tell me something, perfume wetin

Bros Google am and see the kind of cursed governor governing us in this state.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Lebee4:

Are you for real?
are the thugs collecting anything with such title as Governors perfume levy?

[b][size=24pt]Rivers women protest levy for governor’s perfume[/size]

HUNDREDS of women from Mile Three Market in Diobu, Port Harcourt marched to the Government House in Port Harcourt in protest against an alleged multiple taxation, which includes a tax for governor’s perfume.

The women, who chanted war songs, caused a gridlock around Azikiwe Road as they asked the State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, to caution the Port Harcourt City Local Government Council Chairman, Mr. Sunny Sam-Ejekwu.

The market women lamented that the extortion from a group suspected to be a task force established by the council was impoverishing them.

Although the women’s protest was peaceful, their placards, which read, ‘We no go gree’, Pay-pay too much’, ‘Stop collecting Chairman’s money from us’, and Save us from extortion and intimidation’, among others, conveyed their anger.

One of the protesting market women, who identified herself as Gift, expressed anger that the leader of the task force had been collecting various illegal levies from them.

Gift said, “Each of us pays levies ranging from N1, 500 to N4, 000. The one that is annoying us and forced us to embark on this protest is the N2, 000 for ‘Governor’s perfume’. They said the money would be used to purchase perfume for the governor.

http://www.punchng.com/rivers-women-protest-levy-for-governors-perfume/[/b]
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 7:06am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
Bugatie:

Amaechi didn't loose any election, instead he won all. Case closed.

Go and sleep
[/s]

u still refused to learn. succks to be u.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2016
Flashh:

You couldn't bring out error from my post, but you just want me to know your level of ignorance without any prove.

Please, stop spreading ignorance, punk ass.

Ur statement should read thus: it could be a decoy by some.... and not it could be decoyed by some....
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by IGBOPRINCE: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2016
ronaldbecky:
lolz bt dat pot belly can take care of ur entired family..na Ameachi talk,no b me..
just like the way the pot belly is taking care of your parent and hungry you cheesy
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

You really deserve to live in a dilapidated society.

u arent making sense.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by callJesu: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Both are thugs so stop claiming one is not while the other is. They both caused alot of imbalances in Rivers
Receive Jesus Now

Iamcalljesu your pouplar weight loss coach.. If you are really serious about natural body detox program check my signature to see how
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
mynd1:
U must be dreaming for saying WIKE is too big for Ameachi. Remember Ameachi made him who is today n anyday anytime ur boss na ur boss. Get dt in to ur head mrs Wike. undecided
And some other person (Peter Odili) made Ameachi what he is today. How many times did Odili talk about this lunatic?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by jayblaze001(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
dunkem21:
..So far nobody will run to twitter after hot slaps to complain of 50 thugs grin

.. Click Like if you think PDP will win ..

..Share for APC ..

Edited: Abeg, e don do for the likes before the election will be rendered inconclusive.

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by opribo(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:
Ameachi is not mentally fit to be a politican

unfortunately those ate the type of people at the helms of affairs on this country

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Senseless reasoning. Use ur brain. what was shepopotamus doing in PH on that day?

See me see questions o, is she not from Rivers State?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by lielbree: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2016
The truth is if free and fair election is allowed apc won't win a single seat cos they are not popular in rivers state.

Let God take control, we don't want violence
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

Kiss my arse. so definition of peacefull of constant killings here and there eh?

Where did the killing take place? Port Harcourt? As an educated illiterate you don't know port is its own LGA?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by freshawag: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

So true. Ever since Amaechi came to town, wikes thugs seems to have disappeared. Even those collecting Governors perfume levy in mile one market have all disappeared.
very true

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Bugatie(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

u still refused to learn. succks to be u.

Like Amaechi, like his supporters, you guys have anger and desperation issues...

Watch your BP and stay off suicide.

Just a friendly advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Bugatie(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2016
ibietela2:

Where did the killing take place? Port Harcourt? As an educated illiterate you don't know port is its own LGA?

Take it easy on him, PDP is making them loose every sanity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.