Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,383 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics (74385 Views)

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by awa(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mr. Amechi, Mr. Amechi, Mr. Amechi how many times did I call you??

Please don't heat up the politics in Rivers State. Wike is the Governor now you can't change it via the State House of Assembly.
I want to assure you that he will be voted out if he fails to deliever by 2019.

You spent 8 years in that office and could not re-position the State.
Allow Wike to try his possible best in achieving what you couldn't.

@WeneedpeaceinRiversState
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by mozele(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. Wike has been making series of noise virtually everyday before now, u lot had no issue with it. Now that the Lion is in town and he decided to roar JUST ONCE ooooo u lot are talking rubbish.

ofcourse you and I know that if APC didn't win the presidential election, Amaechi would had by now, gone on a voluntary exile.

Still got me thinking if he no longer have tasks on his to-do list as the Minister of Transportation. Or is this one including nightclubbing also included in his potfolio?

I really don't give a dam* if you call him a lion, nkita or olongbo, let him get back to work is all that matters!

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
mozele:

ofcourse you and I know that if APC didn't win the presidential election, Amaechi would had by now, gone on a voluntary exile.

What Amaechi could see sitting u can never see standing. He knew victory was his and he was ready to give every thing for it. U lot said he was mad then, u see ur life. Exile talk here is plain foolish.

Still got me thinking if he no longer have tasks on his to-do list as the Minister of Transportation. Or is this one including nightclubbing also included in his potfolio?

Again shut ur trap. What's wrong with being with his people for just a week esp at a period when Wike is constantly killing them for no just cause. His portfolio can wait for a week afterall we Av ministers of state for the same portfolio.

I really don't give a dam* if you call him a lion, nkita or olongbo, let him get back to work is all that matters!

He is currently working and cutting the excesses of the cursed governor is among such. Deal with it.

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ojiofor:

I can see you are turning this to something else.Its time to move on and never mind replying.

Don't u think sticking to ur advise will do u more good instead of exposing more of ur ignorance for us all to see.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by AstraNetwork: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Amaechi make Wike catch you.. cheesy
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by banmee(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

again u arent making sense for asking for condemnation on a man for no just cause.

For no just cause? Like I said, you all deserve the leaders you have.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

For no just cause? Like I said, you all deserve the leaders you have.

U still can't point to one, just one. Please if u can't, shut it. U aren't making sense.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:
Wike is in soup. The Lion is in town.
as u no get sense, dey daze me....lolzzzzzz
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

as my papa no get sense, dey daze me....lolzzzzzz

Now, how is this my problem?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by banmee(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

U still can't point to one, just one. Please if u can't, shut it. U aren't making sense.

Are you sure you are normal? Did you read the headline? Is that what leaders should be talking about? The fact that you don't understand this is shocking to say the least. What a m.oron.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

Are you sure you are normal? Did you read the headline? Is that what leaders should be talking about? The fact that you don't understand this is shocking to say the least. What a m.oron.

U are the one that is plain silly. And what is wrong in desiring to celebrate in a night club after victory he is optimistic about. It seems as if u are aving a very boring pathetic life.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by banmee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

U are the one that is plain silly. And what is wrong in desiring to celebrate in a night club after victory he is optimistic about. It seems as if u are aving a very boring pathetic life.

You will keep having these kind of leaders in Jesus name. Say amen.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by BELAEBY: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
i pity Amaechi. he will be so disappointed cos apc cannot win
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

she didnt register in Rivers so she isnt suppose to vote in rivers but bayelsa. she was with jonah-daft during presidential but for gubernatorial, she never voted but was causing havoc.

Was there election there?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
ibietela2:

Was there election there?

yes state house of assembly held and jonah-daft voted
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
banmee:

You will keep having these kind of leaders in Jesus name. Say amen.
[/s]

Get lost pending when u have something concrete to say.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by banmee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Get lost pending when u have something concrete to say.

Jobless buffoon. Suffer will be your portion in Jesus name. Say amen.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

my papa is Jobless buffoon. Suffer will be his portion in and his entire lineage Jesus name. Say amen.

Amen. I sense frustration from ur words. just shut ur trap if u have no evidence to buttress ur lies.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by banmee(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

Amen. I sense frustration from ur words. just shut ur trap if u have no evidence to buttress ur lies.

I am already set for life, you on the other hand, we, that's a whole different story.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Flashh: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
dubemnaija2:

Ur statement should read thus: it could be a decoy by some.... and not it could be decoyed by some....

Your parent needs a refund from your English teacher after teaching you nonsense.

That statement was past tense which was "could" and "decoyed". Next time, check very well before correcting someone with ignorance.

#No offense meant.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Flashh: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:

Why should I shut up? you can say whatever you want without telling me to shut up

Because your statement is churlish.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Flashh:

Because your statement is churlish.
How? I say what's in my mind
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Flashh: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:

How? I say what's in my mind

You are asking me? Well, you're free to type anything you want online.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Flashh:

You are asking me? Well, you're free to type anything you want online.
Yes flesh I'm asking you
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ibietela2(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

yes state house of assembly held and jonah-daft voted

Ok Kid
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by BushidoBlue(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:

Wallahi the daftnezz that is doing you is past worrisome. Kpomkwem.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Flashh:

Your parent needs a refund from your English teacher after teaching you nonsense.

That statement was past tense which was "could" and "decoyed". Next time, check very well before correcting someone with ignorance.

#No offense meant.

Guy u re too shallow I swear. Continue wallowing in ur ignorance. Am out
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Flashh: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
dubemnaija2:

Guy u re too shallow I swear. Continue wallowing in ur ignorance. Am out

I just hate it when people quote me with ignorance.

Adios!
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Flashh: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Angelberry:
Yes flesh I'm asking you
Come to my house and know.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 2:19am On Mar 15, 2016
Tokt:

oooo, ur pathetic kind want the president to instruct the SP justices and tell them what to do so that ur shameless kind will have something else to wail about eh? u av failed.

Hahahaha, you lot sometimes speak like you don't reason. When the verdict was given, you guys cried and spat all sort of rubbish now you affirm that the verdict was right and the president need not influence it. Why then was the verdict of the two lower courts different from the apex court in the land?
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Tokt:

yes a woman with guns wielding men numbering thousands with usurp any man with none including all the men in ur lineage.

Hahahaha, I thought she was "empty head and a toothless bulldog"
A governor whom a woman be it 1st lady or not oppressed in his own state is a shameless man. Even your favorite tribunal couldn't do shit. Weak men with irregular pot belly yapping rubbish why their "hungry" e warriors chant their praise with fading voice riddled with stupidity and foolishness.
Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Flashh:

Come to my house and know.
You're not serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.