Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit (1174 Views)

See Tekno Advice To Guys Who Maltreat Their Girlfriend(pics,video) / Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by Kolababe: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Saw this video on Facebook, and found it hard to believe. A female recruit/student at the Nigerian Defense Academy was told to put her head on top of a wood while raising up her body in a 90 degrees angle after being rolled in mud. She was flogged by senior male recruits before she was put through this excruciating punishment all in the name of N.D.A training. Please watch the video and see more photos after the cut...

Why were male cadets torturing a female cadet? that's strange. Why were they doing it away from other cadets in the N.D.A? Aren't Female cadets in the N.D.A suppose to have their own quarters while male have theirs?

Conversation between the senior male cadets and the woman and more pictures after the cut.

Senior Cadet: Answer me , is this the Airforce of your dreams?

Woman: (while sobbing) Yes Sir

Senior Cadet: What is your name?
Woman : ...H.T Ebenezer sir (while crying)
Woman: Sir please

Senior Cadet: What of your Fiancee? Do you have a fiancee?
In the video the other senior male cadets could be heard telling the woman ' Don't worry after this weeks of training you will appreciate it'. 'I will flog you again o, Ebenezer'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_LJfkLMUMg

SOURCE: http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/is-this-military-training-nigerian.html

Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by Kolababe: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by prahcetomi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Yeye people
Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by Lagusta(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am not surprised, this is the military, this is what she signed for.....

But I doubt if this is the NDA, maybe she is a rank and file recruit.....

But all the same, military training isn't like the boy scout/girls guide training you have in primary school....

A soldier has to be brave, disciplined, hardened to withstand any amount of pressure put on him (note that I used him only, cos whether you are female or male, you are a man, so the issue of quarters is out of it, I'm sure females and males take their baths together)

So please leave her be.....
Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by Lagusta(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am not surprised, this is the military, this is what she signed for.....

But I doubt if this is the NDA, maybe she is a rank and file recruit.....

But all the same, military training isn't like the boy scout/girls guide training you have in primary school....

A soldier has to be brave, disciplined, hardened to withstand any amount of pressure put on him (note that I used him only, cos whether you are female or male, you are a man, so the issue of quarters is out of it, I'm sure females and males take their baths together)

So please leave him be.....
Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by joefredd006(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
YOU HAVE TO STOP LABELLING IT AS 'MAL-TREATMENT'!!!

It's the army. You have to learn to forget your fears and live on the bringe of limitations.

Moreover, if the enemy captures her, she will be drilled more than this to divulge sensitive information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by Dxclusive(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thats d effort of her dreams..
Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by lilmax(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
The moment you were deceived by the line

"what a man can do " grin

When they are not allowed in the military, them go say no gender equality cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit by eaglejay13(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Women have been asking for gender equality, that's it right there?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Charles Okocha Returns To The Nollywood Movie Scene / Meet Chijioke Anyacho, The Nigerian Ball Pen Artist With The Blessed Hands / Army Colonel In Trouble For Battering NSUK Law Student (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.