Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,618 members, 7,917,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) (62416 Views)

Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model / This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by demarc001: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Warris dis?
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by engrjosefz(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Awon designers
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by BabaO2: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:
She only cut out the sleeves and sew the edges. Nothing special. She is gorgeous sha.
NO, I don't think so, the shoulder-shoulder (width) of that suit will double that lady's size
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by winkmart: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
you are now popular..congratulations
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
This babe go sweet like Okro Soup. Lick everything up!
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by macaranta(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
She's not wasteful.
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Meaning the old suit just gave birth to a baby suit

Lobatan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by signified: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sap
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by ThuGnificenX: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
She's cute kiss
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Maferick: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by hassymo5(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
I DONT BELIEVE THIS...FATHER AND LADY SUIT ARE OF DIFFERENT COLOUR.. IF U LOOK CLOSELY

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:
She only cut out the sleeves and sew the edges. Nothing special. She is gorgeous sha.
0mo ur dp no be here o.... Dem d pump you... Ur jumper sef.... No take am personal oh
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by IgboGoat: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
All I can see is her chest......... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Berrymoss(f): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
funnynation:

I love ur dp..
thank u
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Paragon311(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
That's creativity still. Be it expensive or not.

Not one Gold digger looking for BF in Ikoyi with a car.....

Ladies need to grow up menh!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by hollyayo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
shocked
montezz:
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by applemark: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
please remove the suit turn around and lets see what the back is saying wink
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by hollyayo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
kiss
kennygee:
There is nothing fantastic about what she did with the suit, anyone could do that.

It is the way she wore it that Slayed.

She wore it with grace like its a $500 Italian suit.

#Class.
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by rawtouch: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
She is wearing papa dash me grin
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Wowzer(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
All I see is a creative cute lady. Aside that, I'm less concerned.
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by KweenE(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
She is just trying to be creative grin[color=#006600][/color] tongue
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by montezz(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Damfostopper:
0mo ur dp no be here o.... Dem d pump you... Ur jumper sef.... No take am personal oh
Hmm
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
;DA round of applous
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
See advert oo
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
good
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
funnynation:
Nice suit...
Nice girl..
Nice lips..
Nice curve...
Nice chest..
*I swear her chest make me dey remember one bae like dat*

Nairaland official comedian

All dis thin wey u talk no gud o, b born again like me. Me i no luk d chest na d lips i de eye frm afar.

Bt she gt chest sha,
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
See d place d suit d reach her! D fada go be iroko b dat ooo
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Critiqual(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:

E no matter... Na dis kain gel person suppose marry
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
oyeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.