Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) (62446 Views)

Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model / This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by hugger102: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
thaoriginator:
Dis one no be creativity na mumtivity
I so much hate the fact there are so many hateful people on this forum....kudos to the beautiful babe
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Richydos(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
I see creativity in action.... She's ma BEAUTY N BRAINY
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by richidinho(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:
She only cut out the sleeves and sew the edges. Nothing special. She is gorgeous sha.

come oo
na who get that soft thing wey dey ur back cos me liking it grin
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by IamUdo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Amazingly creative. Dis type of lady will turn ur house into a home...
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by funnynation(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
DonBobes:

All dis thin wey u talk no gud o, b born again like me. Me i no luk d chest na d lips i de eye frm afar.

Bt she gt chest sha,
Na person wey dey my back dey read am tell me all dis oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by funnynation(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Berrymoss:
thank u
I be like don't mention
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na this kain girl go good make person marry during this dollar crisis

She go manage things better
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
hassymo5:
I DONT BELIEVE THIS...FATHER AND LADY SUIT ARE OF DIFFERENT COLOUR.. IF U LOOK CLOSELY

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. the colours aren't the same.

by the way what's the difference btw colour n color
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by ChiSun27(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just lukat how she's wearing gown on top gown angry

Ur bad mouth no get part 10 self... grin
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Dbisector(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
I only see a lady don't notice the suit
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
A round of applause for this wife material

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by fashionislife1: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
A co-operative is helping people to register them to learn how to make men wears( fashion designing). The co-operative has subsidised the learning charges to as low as five thousand naira{5,000.00}. But this one is for the people living in Suleja Niger State. The good work will still extend to Abuja very soon. pls you must live in Suleja because the fashion shop is in Suleja. They want to take the first set and its five people in a set. So the first five people will be taken first. They are collaborating with Devianti Clemenza Fashion Institute Suleja Niger State.
contact Mr. Ken at 08169225773. devianticlemenzafashion7@gmail.com
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by fashionislife1: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Order for your cloth now, the short sleeves are sold for 2000 naira only.

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by fashionislife1: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
yes we are in Suleja, Niger State

Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by iamclime(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is not a suit but a coat! Why do we keep mixing things up? A suit comprises a coat, a pair of trousers, and sometimes a waistcoat (in which case we'll call it a 3-piece suit). Just saying.
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by graychuks(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
kennygee:
There is nothing fantastic about what she did with the suit, anyone could do that.

It is the way she wore it that Slayed.

She wore it with grace like its a $500 Italian suit.

#Class.

And yet it made front page... Smh
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by yakubuadeiza(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Sanchez01:

It still didn't go to waste. Your understanding of the "new wine in old wine skin" parable is thickgringringrin

Abeg icanfishout......E THICK TRUE TRUE
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Souljaboi1: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
funnynation:

I love ur dp..

You don make her change am now.

Mtscheeew
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by tatucci: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
make my papa catch you first say you tear him cloth... u go smell ur y*nsh...
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Sanchez01: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
jeff1607:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. the colours aren't the same.
by the way what's the difference btw colour n color
Color - American English
Colour - British English
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by veeluv2015(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Destined2win:
Wow. She doesn't have a wasteful mentality....and that is what we are talking about.

lol....people really see things from their own perspective. We're talking about the suit this one has started wife hunting. lol....easy bro
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sanchez01:
Color - American English
Colour - British English
and which do we go for?
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by funnynation(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Souljaboi1:

You don make her change am now.
Mtscheeew
No vex nah
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
she are khe?!!!
Noted sir... Thanks.
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Emax(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
I see creativity in the way the suit was transformed and juandice of the heart (JEALOUSY) in some comments.
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Okay
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Sanchez01: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
jeff1607:

and which do we go for?
British English is our thing. However, some American words have crept into our language without realizing it. Color is alien to us though. Another example is "favor" and "favour".
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by EZEHAND(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
#colour
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by DinhoMVP: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just lukat how she's wearing gown on top gown angry

Try and look at the positives for once...all I see here is a creative mind that can turn waste into a merchandise!!!
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bt wait werin do her leg for the second pic
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by Godson32(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na her breasts I just dey see,very succulent.
Re: Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChiSun27:

Ur bad mouth no get part 10 self... grin
but na true nah??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.