Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem (680 Views)

Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account / Are These Softwares Or Malwares: I Never Stopped Wondering / Hi Nairalander, I Was Wondering If I Could Share This Offer With You Guys. Compaq Hp/intel Dual Core (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by shilees(f): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2009
Hi! Just wondering if anyone can help me with a little problem. my ethernet 1394 net adapter cant connect to the internet. Can anyone help me?
My brother's computer was working fine connecting at 100mbps until recently when it stoped. I've done a clean install of Windows XP and the problem is still there. Also in Device Manager under OTHER DEVICES it has a ?(question mark) on all of these:

Ethernet Controller
Mass Storage Controller
Multimedia audio Controller
PCI Modem
Video Controller
video controller VGA

Its running intel pentium 1.6GHz 256Mb of ram with a 38Gb Hard drive
the system is a compaq nx5000 notebook.

your support will be highly appreciated.
thanks in anticipation
Re: Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by Flancey: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
try downloading all the device drivers on the hp website.
Re install the internet package
Re: Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by mdjo9(m): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2009
"www.hp.com/support" works every time for me
Re: Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by UNLEASHED(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
Flancey:

try downloading all the device drivers on the hp website.
Re install the internet package

Recommended!

mdjo9:

"www.hp.com/support" works every time for me

Should also help
Re: Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin

just one problem. . .

the op cannot connect to the net to download the drivers cheesy
Re: Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by gamewizkid: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
THE MISSING DRIVER SHOULD BE MARK WITH A YELLOW SIGN, TO SHOW IT'S NOT FUNCTIONING . .
GO TO A CYBER CAFE AND GOOGLE IT, THEN YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF OPTION FOR DOWNLOAD . .

DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER, COPY IT IN A FLASH DISK AND INSTALL IT ON THE FAULTY PC. THEN RESTART UR PC
CHECK DEVICE MANAGER, IT SHOULD BE WORKING NOW.,,,,,,,,,THE YELLOW MARK WOULD BE GONE!
Re: Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by DoubleN(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
oyb:

grin grin grin grin

just one problem. . .

the op cannot connect to the net to download the drivers cheesy
Oops tongue
Get a friends system or go to a cafe and download from the Hp Website.
Re: Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me With A Little Problem by ec3l(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2009
Guys help me my compaq (p4,windows xp) cant run games.
I installed driver 4 and cracked it,but When i tried to configure it,it shows "no 3D devices detected" so i cant run it.
Also my gta san andreas shows "instal.exe did not open correctly"
i tried to instal fruity loops and it kept show fl.exe has encountered a problem,and so i cant crack it.
Any tips pls would be so appreciated.
Thanks peops

(1) (Reply)

Sat Frequency / I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? / Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.