Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,834 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Life Is so Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is so Beautiful (4929 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:31am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

Wait, are you tryna tell me you won't fork halfricanadian even if she spreads her cunt right in front of you?? undecided

He hasnt mastered d angle 17 spread eagles o
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by donbenedict(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:

If you don't have anything sensible to write. Pls go and get some sleep
hey Mr man... look dats d truth... some dude like u whom I knw very well is proud to be straight.. all thanks to jungle justice. cool
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2016
donbenedict:
hey Mr man... look dats d truth... some dude like u whom I knw very well is proud to be straight.. all thanks to jungle justice. cool
I wish God test you with a greater trouble than mine, so you can know how painful it is. Dumbass

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
why not only if she is very attractive or I watch MJ ( the guy precisely) and get attention first but her sight may likely not give the the needed attention like seeing an unclad handsome dude

Damn bro! A pastor needs to cast that ancient demon outta you man!! DAMN!!! cheesy
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by donbenedict(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
I wish God test you with a greater trouble than mine, so you can know how painful it is. Dumbass
hahahahahha.. u must be stvpid for involving God in this. U think he is d one Dat made u gay? Dnt be stvpid pls!
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

He hasnt mastered d angle 17 spread eagles o
You could school him undecided
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

Damn bro! A pastor needs to cast that ancient demon outta you man!! DAMN!!! cheesy
well maybe its a demon. My deliverance is billed for Sunday anyway
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:37am On Mar 17, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahahha.. u must be stvpid for involving God in this. U think he is d one Dat made u gay? Dnt be stvpid pls!
May God punish you with a greater calamity than mine that will seal your lips forever
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
why not only if she is very attractive or I watch MJ ( the guy precisely) and get attention first but her sight may likely not give the the needed attention like seeing an unclad handsome dude

grin see if you dont like wat u see

Foot my medical bills grin for surgery we can make it happen

Atlantic plastic nd many more surgeons can make me a kim k figure in less dan 8hrs i will b appealing to u

Nd i can come with a bonus package of extra ultra elastic tight tighter tightest p*ssy with german itakian juice

Get ur wine corks cups ready
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

You could school him undecided

Yup bt im too busy i av oda corks to blow undecided
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin see if you dont like wat u see

Foot my medical bills grin for surgery we can make it happen

Atlantic plastic nd many more surgeons can make me a kim k figure in less dan 8hrs i will b appealing to u

Nd i can come with a bonus package of extra ultra elastic tight tighter tightest p*ssy with german itakian juice

Get ur wine corks cups ready
I'll take this as a comic relief. But honestly this is what makes me sad everyday
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by wilybebsy(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
I'm not, I hate being referred to as one. I'm just a victim of circumstance. I hate it and I'm looking for a way to end the feelings
Bro if that's the case then ur problem is half solved. Tho i can't be of any helpcheesy

shalom..
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by donbenedict(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:

May God punish you with a greater calamity than mine that will seal your lips forever
lmao.... u see, it doesn't work like dat... last tym I checked, ur d one with d greatest calamity..

Hell if I catch u.. I swear I will rip off ur soul with whipping.. foolish gaytard.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
well maybe its a demon. My deliverance is billed for Sunday anyway

Nuffin feels better than looking a chic straight in her eyes while she moans from the ecstasy she enjoys from the gentle strokes your dick is giving her vaginal wall.

Even your pastor will agree with me on this! grin
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
I am a guy. I do have feelings for guys. I have practiced homo in the past. I have also had Bleep with few gals too in the past. I got myself into full-time homo recently and now I find it hard having feelings for gals again. Pls what can I do. Plus the person I'm crushing on is a male, I have told him and he says he's not interested. I'm getting obsessed with him. How can I stop the obsession and create new feelings for gals. I had to create this account to address this issue.
Pls I need your advice

Juz respect that the guy u like doesn't like u...try to move on..this is the thing,if u like something, u will surely get addicted & u become obsessed specially that thing/person is hard to get...
It will take time for u to like females again once u get involve with d same sex relationship..but try to fight what u feel,it won't be easy but u can achieve if u have a will wink

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
I'll take this as a comic relief. But honestly this is what makes me sad everyday

cheesy u sad?

Na wa o who sad don help?
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup bt im too busy i av oda corks to blow undecided
Come on! Help the dude out undecided
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2016
donbenedict:
lmao.... u see, it doesn't work like dat... last tym I checked, ur d one with d greatest calamity..

Hell if I catch u.. I swear I will rip off ur soul with whipping.. foolish gaytard.

You will look back one day and regret you ever insult on this. May God test you with something greater. I'll overcome my test and tribulations by His Grace.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

Come on! Help the dude out undecided

Den my corks shd b thrown?

D dude aint ready to pay my sugery bills u wanna hump a kim k figure u gotto make it rain grin
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:44am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Juz respect that the guy u like doesn't like u...try to move on..this is the thing,if u like something, u will surely get addicted & u become obsessed specially that thing/person is hard to get...
It will take time for u to like females again once u get involve with d same sex relationship..but try to fight what u feel,it won't be easy but u can achieve if u have a will wink
thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by donbenedict(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:

You will look back one day and regret you ever insult on this. May God test you with something greater. I'll overcome my test and tribulations by His Grace.
lol sorry, u ain't God, and u"l never be.. byeee.. i"m still serious abt the whipping thing tho. cool
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:46am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Den my corks shd b thrown?

D dude aint ready to pay my sugery bills u wanna hump a kim k figure u gotto make it rain grin

He'll manage u have to offer swty.. Just burst it open n let your river flow tongue
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:

If you don't have anything sensible to write. Pls go and get some sleep
u are not alone
I have feelings for ladies too..-ts just d way it is...I feel like am more connected to dem dan guys cry
Can't help it..I imagine myself avin sex wt girls..

Buh wen I remember it's wrong on all levels I zoom my attention away from it... grin

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

Nuffin feels better than looking a chic straight in her eyes while she moans from the ecstasy she enjoys from the gentle strokes your dick is giving her vaginal wall.

I pray I come to enjoy that the way st8 guys do soon and forever.

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
thanks a lot. I really appreciate.

No worries... wink
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

I

I pray I come to enjoy it that way soon and forever.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

He'll manage u have to offer swty.. Just burst it open n let your river flow tongue

I dont do managment i love to giv maximum satisfation or nothing

grin dude has to spread my magic

I do dis for d street man!
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:49am On Mar 17, 2016
bardella1:
u are not alone
I have feelings for ladies too..-ts just d way it is...I feel like am more connected to dem dan guys cry
Can't help it..I imagine myself avin sex wt girls..

Buh wen I remember it's wrong on all levels I zoom my attention away from it... grin
I pray I get out of the troubles soon and condition my mind like yours.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
I pray I come to enjoy it that way soon and forever.

Amen! Bruva... Quit fantasising about niggaz will ya? grin
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

Amen! Bruva... Quit fantasising about niggaz will ya? grin
Thanks I'll

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 12:53am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont do managment i love to giv maximum satisfation or nothing

grin dude has to spread my magic

I do dis for d street man!

I'm sure OP will be fully ready to make your kitty talk by sunday. He won't even care if you look like Weird MC, as long as you've got a moist hole between your thighs, he'll be good grin
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

I'm sure OP will be fully ready to make your kitty talk by sunday. He won't even care if you look like Weird MC, as long as you've got a moist hole between your thighs, he'll be good grin

grin dude o ok

But he has got to make it rain.

This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian / I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This.