Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,829 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

My Life Is so Beautiful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is so Beautiful (4927 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin dude o ok
But he has got to make it rain.
Dude seems broke.

Take one for humanities sake will ya?? cheesy
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 1:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

Dude seems broke.

Take one for humanities sake will ya?? cheesy

Humanities aint paying bills
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Synzu(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Humanities aint paying bills
I would consider paying to save this lost soul.

Name your price cupcake cool
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Synzu:

I would consider paying to save this lost soul.

Name your price cupcake cool

since my flavour is strawberry

I need a blanck space cheque
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Surfboard(m): 1:25am On Mar 17, 2016
donbenedict:
Gayism can be corrected!

Just strip d niqqa out in d street and do jungle justice on him.... just whipping from all and sundry.. any type of stick is allowed..

Nw tell me why Dat demon won't flee? Just tell me.

You should be ashamed. And when you're suspected of any wrongdoing, may the treatment you described up there be meted out to you.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by ehix89(m): 4:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Tnk God u've realized its outta place to hv affection 4 same sex, u r unto d nxt step in figurin ur route outta d shit........My 2pence: you need JESUS brov, I might sound religious and out of context but believe me he is absolutely wat u need.....
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 5:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Surfboard:

You should be ashamed. And when you're suspected of any wrongdoing, may the treatment you described up there be meted out to you.
donbenedict amen
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
donbenedict amen
God don't test his children, I once had crush for ladies but I was able to overcome it true self control and prayers.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

God don't test his children, I once had crush for ladies but I was able to overcome it true self control and prayers.
you mean we don't have our trials
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by mablie(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
I am a guy. I do have feelings for guys. I have practiced homo in the past. I have also had Bleep with few gals too in the past. I got myself into full-time homo recently and now I find it hard having feelings for gals again. Pls what can I do. Plus the person I'm crushing on is a male, I have told him and he says he's not interested. I'm getting obsessed with him. How can I stop the obsession and create new feelings for gals. I had to create this account to address this issue.
Pls I need your advice
You are gay.You can pray from now until next year,you will still be truly only attracted to males and not females.If I were you, I would accept myself for who I am and quit all these self-loathing.If not for the spread of judeo-christian religion in Africa,gays used to be celebrated in our societies not condemned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2016
mablie:
You are gay.You can pray from now until next year,you will still be truly only attracted to males and not females.If I were you, I would accept myself for who I am and quit all these self-loathing.If not for the spread of judeo-christian religion in Africa,gays used to be celebrated in our societies not condemned
And have you forgotten God detests it.
What will happen to me on Judgement's day if I decide to accept myself for who I am and disobey God?
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
you mean we don't have our trials
Trials do come but they are not from God, try as much as you can to fight back your feelings. God want you to overcome. Pick one thing you don't like about the guy and use it as a means to avoid him

1 Like

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

Trials do come but they are not from God, try as much as you can to fight back your feelings. God want you to overcome. Pick one thing you don't like about the guy and use it as a means to avoid him
The fact that its a sin is enough to kill me!
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2016
I don't know what you should do since I'm no psychologist... But wait, you really feel bad about this ? WoW!
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
The fact that its a sin is enough to kill me!
Then don't commit the sin

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by mablie(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:

And have you forgotten God detests it.
What will happen to me on Judgement's day if I decide to accept myself for who I am and disobey God?
My brother,it is left to you to choose the lifes' path you desire.Afterall,we only have one chance at it.Its either you accept yourself for who you are or continue the needless self-criticism.All I know is,if gays weren't meant to exist,their existence wouldn't be supported by the universe

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2016
mablie:
My brother,it is left to you to choose the lifes' path you desire.Afterall,we only have one chance at it.Its either you accept yourself for who you are or continue the needless self-criticism.All I know is[b],if gays weren't meant to exist,their existence wouldn't be supported by the universe[/b]
Just like sins were supported by the universe.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Youngpo413: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
thanks. Actually I already have like two I'm chatting with. But the thought of that guy has overtaken my mind. I hope the likeness of the gal will superceed in the end. I'll try to avoid the guy from now on. I'm thinking of traveling for a while and not seeing him
I'm wondering what you see in guys anyway, no big soft ass, no soft breasts, soft skin etc, where do you even start from?
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm wondering what you see in guys anyway, no big soft ass, no soft breasts, soft skin etc, where do you even start from?
So help me God.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Painfulife(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
I don't know what you should do since I'm no psychologist... But wait, you really feel bad about this ? WoW!
you should have an advice
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by stevecantrell: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
I have a thing for females too

grin just said dat so u wont feel alone
Dude please keep askin him out joor
Are you well ?
He said the guy is not interested.
The guy may not even be queer like the OP.
Your thing for females...how far have you gone ?
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2016
stevecantrell:

Are you well ?

He said the guy is not interested.

The guy may not even be queer like the OP.

Your thing for females...how far have you gone ?

cheesy im too sick bt im doing well

I wont take ur words too deep cos its going well with me

Please explain ur word in two words
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by stevecantrell: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy im too sick bt im doing well
I wont take ur words too deep cos its going well with me
Please explain ur word in two words

So tell me about your thing for girls, how far have u gone?
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by halfricanadian(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
stevecantrell:

So tell me about your thing for girls, how far have u gone?

undecided google it
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by stevecantrell: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided google it
You're not that famous...spill it here.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
wilybebsy:
Durent why create new account, we no u alreadycheesycheesy
undecided OP, U are gay. Embrace it, wlcm to d gay community, we love u
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:

I can't do that. I want to be happy and have a perfect life
well, nothin u can do to "change" unless u want to live a more painful life of self denial. tbh
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
point of correction even those I had something with were just romance. I detest the stuff. I have stopped now and I need to get my life back. A times I feel like committing suicide
I Dnt blame u, i blame d country u found urself in. Pls, pls dnt commit suicide sad
Dont give up yet. U can stil be happy
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Painfulife:
this is not durent. The guy is a big shame actually
I Forgiv u for callin me a big shame but no matter d hate words u throw at fellow gays, u are still gay. I was once like u, throwin insults at masonkz nd fellow NL gays. You are jst passin thru d selfdenial stage.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

Haha. so u a lesbian in self denial too? No wonder u were just insulting me last night.
#fact. Gays in denial bash fellow gays.
Darling u havent overcomed anything, durh.
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
mablie:
u truly wise
Re: My Life Is so Beautiful by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
shocked adodi onibaje ọkunrin
I mean embrace it grin too late now , not sure how u gonna do a 360

Only God can help u mayb Tb josh can be of assistance heard his something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian / I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.