Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice (566 Views)

Few Things Sickle Cell Warriors Might Want To Stay Away From / 5 Things You Could Do While You Are Away From Social Media / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice by powerfulsettingz: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2016
[b] Good morning nairalanders, am writing this with a confused mind and really want matured advice here.
This morning my mother wake me up around 5am, telling me we need to talk, I quickly jumped up and joined her, she started crying that I should forgive her, and I was wondering what on earth she could have done to that extent thou we having tough time at home presently. She looked at me and said the person she claim he's my father was not the one that fathered me, thou the man I assume is my father had died 12yrs ago, and even before he died I never lived with him, never had the feeling of having a father then, but I still have the hope of not being fatherless. but I still can't believe her, my mum is a minister of God in one of this big churches, how come could she have the mind to keep such a big secrete for 25yrs? And No one knows about this.
Now this was the excuse she gave for her actions then, she said when she married my pressumed father, she couldn't give birth for 3yrs, meanwhile her very 1st husband had threatened her that she will never give birth again, so she was scared that she had to give in to another man, just to be certain, and unfortunately that man conceived her, and the man wanted her as his wife then, but she had to run away from the man because of the man I claim to be my father and mum also made the pregnancy issue a secret from the man then zone it to the other man [my presumed father]
Now the issue am having is this after 25yrs my mum claim the holy spirit won't let her be, she had gone to meet that man and tell him the whole truth, she was just telling me mine now. She wanted me to meet my father tomorrow after 25yrs but am confused as am not ready for this......
Pls I need advise can this in anyway affect my life if I choose to ignore and didn't acknowledge this fact??
Pls anybody that has once handle this should help me
Pls another question here is do I have to change my surname if actually I decided to acknowledge him?
Pls mood help me with this [/b]
Re: My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Ftc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, am in dis competition!!!!!!!!
Re: My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Ftc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, am in dis competition!!!!!!!! Mods push dis to FP
Re: My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Ehya sorry
Re: My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice by dan9ice(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
No vex.. But I no Read am oo
Re: My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice by Aremu01(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Is dr no iota of curiosity in u to meet him? Sounds like a film thou

(1) (Reply)

Another Lion On The Lose In Kenyan City / Share Your April Fool Prank Experience Here...... Fun Time!!! / Letter To (mr) Seun And All Mods On This Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.