Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence (6442 Views)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More / My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2016
On the 8th of February 2016, I logged out of Nairaland on a self ban.
I have been so banned several that I got used to it.

Having gone on a self ban for about 40 days and forty nights, I am sure the Moderators or is muderotrs can now understand my strong will.

Now, I am at liberty to say my mind, a 1000 years ban makes no difference.
They have only one option and that is a life ban.

I was enjoying my self ban yet not with peace.
A lot of heart braking events waere going on in the slave camp called Nigeria.

Many people do not understand why Nigerians were happy that unarmed Biafran protesters were killed by Nigerian Soldiers.
It is simple.
Nigeria was founded by slave traders.
The citizens are mere slaves. When slaves kill slaves, other slaves rejoice.

When Nigerians soldiers were killing unarmed protesters, there were jubilations in some parts of Nigeria.
When Yoruba's were attacked in their own lands, some other parts of Nigeria were celebrating.
Today, when a bomb goes off in Bornu, their is rejoicing in some parts of Nigeria.

What can I say? Shame on all who rejoice on the triumph of evil.
They are all the same! Heartless animals in human form.

The circle of blood will never cease in Nigeria, until this generation rise up to negotiate Nigeria.

The BRUTISH British slave masters, handed Nigeria over to the Jihardists up north.
They handed us over to the descendants of of Usman Dan Fodio (The Islamic Terrorist who humiliated the Northern People).

These invaders see us infidels, as sub humans.
We deserve nothing but death.
They have been killing us.
The killings will never stop.

They took over Hausa lands, they are taking over the lands of the Northern minorities in the name of Boko Haram.
They are taken over the middle belt in the name of herdsmen,
They took over parts of the Odua nation in the name of war.

When they are done with the middle belt, they will descend to the South proper.

They are test running already.
Enugu, Delta, Ogun and some other southern states have tasted the brutality of these warriors of Allah.

There is nothing the government can do.

Nigerians are silly. Southern Nigerians are cowards.

This is my promise to Nigeria,

I will not run from my land! This is my estate, this is will.

I will love to die defending my fathers land.
I will rather be buried beside my father than live as a refugee in another's man's land.

Call them Nigerian soldiers, or Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen, they all got one head.
Death is part of life.
I will love to die the bold death of Saro Wiwa, than to live in the cowardice of the likes of Okorocha and Chris Ngige.

Benue people should stop running from their lands.
Stand and defend your lands for the sake of your children.

When will Nigerians protest against these killings?
This was why I got angry when Nigerians were matching against the killings in South Africa.
Behold, we have something worse here.

El Rufai once promised revenge to any one who killed Fulani.
Shame on David mark and all the leaders of Benue state.

The northern leaders defended Boko Haram, why cant our leaders defend unarmed civilians.

Shame on Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Ike Ekwerenmadu and all political jobbers who are scared to speak out against the killings of their kinsmen.

This is my message to Buhari and the Jihardists.
You have called us to carry arms.

This is my message to the lovers of "ONE" Nigeria.
Stop these invaders now or have your selves to blame.

Warmest regards to all lovers of freedom!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by junketer(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Atleast u try. Our president is busy telling us that what is happening in benue and boko haram and qeueus at the petrol stations and the kidnappings and the beheadings and the increases of prices on everything, and the massive loss of jobs are all a blessing in disguise.

4 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by kenny987(f): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Noblezone! I wondered what had become of you! This is shooting straight with no holds barred!

My people fail to see we are at war and there is need to stand and firmly resist these demonic agents of death. Waiting for the police or army is waiting for more enemies because those will come and still kill innocent civilians.

Maybe those in the middle belt have given up but they better wake up before it's too late.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Naija9090: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2016
x
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2016
kenny987:
Noblezone! I wondered what had become of you!

I am okay my pal.
I wanted the handlers of Nairaland to know that their bans have no effect on me.

I am a rebel with a cause.
They should counter my logics and arguments with superior ones, rather than take route of cowardice by banning free speech.
They are all cowards!

I have called them to public debates, but they never showed up.
Do not be surprised if they delete this thread and ban me for life.

They are pathetic, but we must remain focused and resolute.
The time of fear has gone.

22 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by DaBullIT(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2016
You dey on self ban

But who be you 1?
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2016
OP I understand your worries. Hausa-Fulani can never ever penetrate SE. They succeeded in conquering SW, Middle Belt, Some part of SS, but hasn't been able to penetrate SE. Let me tell you something, if not for the Igbos, Hausa-Fulani would have finished all of us in this country. That's why when they see fearless men like Nnamdi Kanu...they say to themselves: IGBO AGAIN...why can't these Igbos allow us do our work.

Nnamdi Kanu speaks on Hausa-Fulani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKMAeeAPcs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2016
APCHaram:
Do not weep for these slaves of the middle belt.

These people deserve all they are getting from their Hausa Fulani masters.

They know the history of jihad and slaving in their region but they will always side with their masters.

When Fulanis were killing Tivs there were some Tivs who felt unconcerned because it wasn't affecting their yam hamlets.

The same goes with idomas who did nothing until it began happening to them.

The progression has been steady starting from the pillaging in Nassarawa which has both Tivi and Idoma villages. But what did they do?

Or how about the Berom and Anges people of Jos who forget the legacy of slave raiding on their people by the Hausa Fulani only for them to perpetuate genocide on easterners during the civil war?

Was Dimka not part of the bloody ethno religious counter coup of may , 1966?

When his eyes opened in 1976 after the ouster of Gowon and he decided to carry out a foolish coup on Murtala did they spare him?

The middle belt is full of brukutu sipping idi0ts who will side with their Fulani overlords any day any time.

Leave them to their own accord

I understand you perfectly, yet we are at war.
This is not the time, to allow our emotions override our logics.

My personality is too straight, I cannot rejoice over the bombs in Bornu nor rejoice of the genocide in Benue nor rejoice of the flow of Yoruba blood in Mile 12.

Innocent people are dying cruel deaths.
Their only crime is, they are Nigerians.
The fact that some of them mocked us for our million deaths, does not mean I will rejoice over their deaths.

They are just ignorant, blind and silly.
I am for a wake up call.

How can another attack take place, and there will be no resistance?
My heart is bleeding.

9 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Those who have ears to hear, let them do so.

The sons of Uthman Dan Fodio are well determined to ensure they eventually secure the Nigerian an estate for their great grand father and they're doing it gradually and brazenly but our people are too naive to see......

The killings are a part of a detailed plan aimed at capturing Nigeria but our people are too bold and distracted to see the warnings.

The Middle belt has already fallen and the swords and arrows are pointed down South. .........

Anyone who undermines and underrates the fury and the killing potential of the sons of Uthman Dan Fodio does so at their own peril.

Denial won't prevent the chaos that's fast approaching.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Seriously with the way things are going, some tribes in the Middle Belt will soon be wiped off that even our children will never know they existed

3 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
You dey on self ban

But who be you 1?

I am a rebel.
A rebel with a cause.
I am a fearless and bold agent of freedom.

An advocate to the end of tyranny and slavery in Africa.
We must break the shackles of British slavery and break the bonds of colonialism.

On this I am called names but I do not care.

14 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by drss(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
some christian gullibles who shout one nigeria dont know dat d cesspit is an islamic con3. check out d confession of one a.bo.ki:
aminoacid01:
Don't let us shy away from the fact that Nigeria has been a muslim country for long. Sharia law is part and percel of Nigerian constitution. Infact, sharia is mentioned over 20 times in the Nigerian constitution. Most states in Nigeria have strong sharia courts.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Pedrop: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Thank you bro..
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by EdCure: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
The ongoing unrestrained killings in Benue exposes a conspicuous smack of complicity from the Buhari administration.
What's stopping Mohammed Buhari from calling these killer "herdsmen" to order or at least condemn their acts in the strongest of terms? Afterall, he is their grand patron and among the northern elites who own those cows.

I have also lost the passion of posting on this forum. But one cannot help but comment on such issue as long as my account is yet to be deactivated.

8 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by junketer(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Op na tru u talk. These people are dissecting nigeria bit by bit and before u know it they will be controlling other peoples lands. Thats why buhari hasn't said or done anything to curtail their activities. U mentioned okoroawusa and ngige but u forgot to mention tinubu, fashola, obasanjo, what have these people said about the killings? The answer is nothing.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
This insidious agenda is well on schedule. They aren't as distracted and playful as us down South. They're a relentless, brutal and determined foe; an unforgiving, belligerent and wicked lot.

That's a Nigerian map. The Jihad is determined to pervade the entire landscape and PMB has never hidden his utter disdain for Christianity nor his passion for the prevail of Jihad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Elder noblezone, i greet you.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:
Elder noblezone, i greet you.

Beloved Sis,
How are you doing?
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:
This insidious agenda is well on schedule. They aren't as distracted and playful as us down South. They're a relentless, brutal and determined foe; an unforgiving, belligerent and wicked lot.

That's a Nigerian map. The Jihad is determined to pervade the entire landscape and PMB has never hidden his utter disdain for Christianity nor his passion for the prevail of Jihad.
But gej was all over the place at different christian crusade and nobody cried out.
Where you christians always intolerant?

2 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Kyase is viewing, He will soon call you IPOD for saying the truth. They should keep living in denial.

5 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

Beloved Sis, How are you doing?
Very fine sir. You raised very valid points. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

But gej was all over the place at different christian crusade and nobody cried out.
GEJ wasn't a bigot, Buhari is and will always be.

... And why do you people always compare the both of them?... Isn't GEJ clueless?... Wasn't he voted out for his cluelessness??.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:
Those who have ears to hear, let them do so.

The sons of Uthman Dan Fodio are well determined to ensure they eventually secure the Nigerian an estate for their great grand father and they're doing it gradually and brazenly but our people are too naive to see......

The killings are a part of a detailed plan aimed at capturing Nigeria but our people are too bold and distracted to see the warnings.

The Middle belt has already fallen and the swords and arrows are pointed down South. .........

Anyone who undermines and underrates the fury and the killing potential of the sons of Uthman Dan Fodio does so at their own peril.

Denial won't prevent the chaos that's fast approaching.

Comrade, we must be resolute and do our part.
Many of our people will never see the truth until it is too late.
Yet, we must make sure we clear our conscience by saying the truth, the way it is.

Apart from that, it is time we out heads together and discuss on how to defend our lands.
We must engage our community heads and our youths.
This is no job for politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by BlackTechnology: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Are you a Muslim.?

2 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:
GEJ wasn't a bigot, Buhari is and will always be.
I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

It's actually unfortunate some of us only started commenting here during and close to the end of the last administration though we've seen all these agenda long before joining the NL politics section.

This has very little or NOTHING to do with GEJ. If anything, the victory of PMB had lent more force and venom to this sick agenda. It's bigger than GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

You didn't answer my other question. But it's okay, You're welcome ma'am/Sir.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by naijapips02: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Oby, so you are a muslim impostor.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
BlackTechnology:
[/color] Are you a Muslim.?
If one is not christian then he is automatically muslim? I don't do slavery to the arab/whiteman's folktales

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Worse Off If Osibanjo Takes Over. / No Reasonable Northerner Will Oppose Restructuring – Bafarawa / Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.