Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,460 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence (6452 Views)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More / My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

Comrade, we must be resolute and do our part.
Many of our people will never see the truth until it is too late.
Yet, we must make sure we clear our conscience by saying the truth, the way it is.

Apart from that, it is time we out heads together and discuss on how to defend our lands.
We must engage our community heads and our youths.
This is no job for politicians.

Yes sir.

We must awaken their consciences.

But when push comes to shove, the Izon people will always defend themselves. That's sure.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by BlackTechnology: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Noblezone how are you preparing for the defence of fatherland. ?

It is not to come online to voice your complains but to secretly develop any technology that will enable us stop these demons

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

But gej was all over the place at different christian crusade and nobody cried out.
Where you christians always intolerant?

Beloved Sis,

I am not talking about Buhari and his visits to Mecca nor his joining of Islamic Coalition.
After all, Nigeria is already an Islamic country. She is a member of the OIC.

I am talking about people, innocent women and children being slaughtered in their sleep.
Their homes are burnt and their lands are occupied.

Did you say Christians are intolerant?

I don't understand you. So we fold our hands, cover blankets and be killed in our sleep so as to show how tolerant we are?

Sis, you must realize I am angry.
Please, Dont derail this thread.

10 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by BlackTechnology: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:

Yes sir.

We must awaken their consciences.

But when push comes to shove, the Izon people will always defend themselves. That's sure.

Just as I told noblezone so I tell you below

BlackTechnology:
It is not to come online to voice your complains but to secretly develop any technology that will enable us stop these demons
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
BlackTechnology:

We can not talk about online bro.

For now, go home to your community.
Meet your community leaders, discuss with them.
Every community in our lands must know what is going and what to do.
We must not be caught unawares.

We can be working on technology, but also be ready to use what we have at the moment.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:

It's actually unfortunate some of us only started commenting here during and close to the end of the last administration though we've seen all these agenda long before joining the NL politics section.

This has very little or NOTHING to do with GEJ. If anything, the victory of PMB had lent more force and venom to this sick agenda. It's bigger than GEJ.

So you are one of those that believe this islamization thing?
Truth i am sick of these two religions trying to force their ideologies on each other. The saddest part is neither originated from here.

The same way the missions claim the rescued a muslim girl and bring here down south for conversion is the same way the yinusas are grabing christian girls for coversion.

Both of them are just sick hypocratic practise
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

Beloved Sis,

I am not talking about Buhari and his visits to Mecca nor his joining of Islamic Coalition.
After all, Nigeria is already an Islamic country. She is a member of the OIC.

I am talking about people, innocent women and children being slaughtered in their sleep.
Their homes are burnt and their lands are occupied.

Did you say Christians are intolerant?

I don't understand you. So we fold our hands, cover blankets and be killed in our sleep so as to show how tolerant we are?

Sis, you must realize I am angry.
Please, Dont derail this thread.

Now i am the one derailing? not the the person that posted a religious picture that has nothing to do with this thread.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

So you are one of those that believe this islamization thing?
Truth i am sick of these two religions trying to force their ideologies on each other. The saddest part is neither originated from here.

The same way the missions claim the rescued a muslim girl and bring here down south for conversion is the same way the yinusas are grabing christian girls for coversion.

Both of them are just sick hypocratic practise

The Islamization agenda isn't something that will be so obvious and clear and forced on people. But it's the careful and progressive support for systems and laws that weaken every other religious beliefs or systems.

Well. Seriously I'm also fed up with both systems of religion. I desire our laws be superior to both religions but it seems that won't be the case....at least not for now.

4 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:

The Islamization agenda isn't something that will be so obvious and clear and forced on people. But it's the careful and progressive support for systems and laws that weaken every other religious beliefs or systems.

Well. Seriously I'm also fed up with both systems of religion. I desire our laws be superior to both religions but it seems that won't be the case....at least not for now.
Well atleat we agree on something (ur last paragraph).
Lets not derail elder noblezone's thread further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Now i am the one derailing? not the the person that posted a religious picture that has nothing to do with this thread.

There is one terrible but ugly fact about Islam that many of our people are yet to know:

There is no separation between religion and politics.

Islam is there political party, as well as their religion.
Sharia is both a religious and political legal system.

The Islimasation agenda is real.
They are mopping up arms in Anambra, but not mopping up arms among the herdsmen.
Who is is deceiving who?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

There is one terrible but ugly fact about Islam that many of our people are yet to know:

There is no separation between religion and politics.

Islam is there political party, as well as their religion.
Sharia is both a religious and political legal system.

The Islimasation agenda is real.
They are mopping up arms in Anambra, but not mopping up arms among the herdsmen.
Who is is deceiving who?
Now you want to derail your own thread, arms mop up the NE, SS and Arepo in lagos is targeted at which religion?

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

By the way sis, take a very good look at the shape of that clothe, tell me it is not the map of Nigeria.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Now you want to derail your own thread, arms mop up the NE, SS and Arepo in lagos is targeted at which religion?

Forget their propaganda, the mop up should start with Fulani herdsmen.

Like I said, there is something some of you are missing.
Islam is not just a religion, it is a conquest of political domination.
That is why they employ force and war to achieve their aims.

The Emirs are both traditional and religious heads.
The Sultan is the head of all the Islamic faithfuls in Nigeria.

There is no separation of power.
Except islam is enthrone as a system of government and sharia as the legal system. Moslems will never rest.
They either get it through peace or through war.

But to get it is a task left for all Moslems.
Buhari is no exception.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

Forget their propaganda, the mop up should start with Fulani herdsmen.

Like I said, there is something some of you are missing.
Islam is not just a religion, it is a conquest of political domination.
That is why they employ force and war to achieve their aims.

The Emirs are both traditional and religious heads.
The Sultan is the head of all the Islamic faithfuls in Nigeria.

There is no separation of power.
Except islam is enthrone as a system of government and sharia as the legal system. Moslems will never rest.
They either get it through peace or through war.

But to get it is a task left for all Moslems.
Buhari is no exception.
Lets not fool ourselves, every religion is a form domination. What did the whites use to dominate africans?
Why do think the romans quickly adopted christianity after killing jesus? It was a tool for continued dominance.
Why do you think china adopted Buddhism

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

By the way sis, take a very good look at the shape of that clothe, tell me it is not the map of Nigeria.
I can't tell but i wonder why anyone should be disturbed about that when we have huge problems in the this country
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Kyase(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Kyase is viewing, He will soon call you IPOD for saying the truth. They should keep living in denial.
Then you don't know Me yet.
If you Say truth unbais then its acceptable to me no matter who is involve in it but the problem I have with you guys is even when saying the truth you are still bias, and uptil today you haven't said the truth without been biased ever.
I will start accepting your so called truth when you say it as a human not an iPod or wailer.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

I can't tell but i wonder why anyone should be disturbed about that when we have huge problems in the this country

WE should be disturbed.

Nigeria is a member of the OIC. (State and religion, merged)
Nigeria has joined an Islamic coalition (Why not just coalition of countries against terror, must it be Islamic coalition?)

Buhari is receiving the symbol of Jihardism with the shape of Nigeria. I must be concerned.

We have problems, and this one is adding to them.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by ahaika23: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2016
The time will come when the delta and the east will unite and take a stand. That time is just by the corner. Little wonder why over 4 months of the Nigerian military extremists took the innocent lives of christians that their chief executioner is coming to order an investigation. The heat is on, their case against our freedom is fast loosing strength as their bigotic leader couldn't watch the video of those he slayed. We will be free someday!
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by AsianTotal: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2016
dearpreye:
This insidious agenda is well on schedule. They aren't as distracted and playful as us down South. They're a relentless, brutal and determined foe; an unforgiving, belligerent and wicked lot.

That's a Nigerian map. The Jihad is determined to pervade the entire landscape and PMB has never hidden his utter disdain for Christianity nor his passion for the prevail of Jihad.

You are right bro. That is it the isis proposed demonic map of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Lets not fool ourselves, every religion is a form domination. What did the whites use to dominate africans?
Why do think the romans quickly adopted christianity after killing jesus? It was a tool for continued dominance.
Why do you think china adopted Buddhism

The whites used guns and slavery to dominate Africans.
The missionaries and the slave traders were of the same race and colour but their missions were different.
Mr Luggard was neither a missionary nor a Christian, he was a business man who sell fellow men to make money.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by cheruv: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

On the 8th of February 2016, I logged out of Nairaland on a self ban.
I have been so banned several that I got used to it.

Having gone on a self ban for about 40 days and forty nights, I am sure the Moderators or is muderotrs can now understand my strong will.

Now, I am at liberty to say my mind, a 1000 years ban makes no difference.
They have only one option and that is a life ban.

I was enjoying my self ban yet not with peace.
A lot of heart braking events waere going on in the slave camp called Nigeria.

Many people do not understand why Nigerians were happy that unarmed Biafran protesters were killed by Nigerian Soldiers.
It is simple.
Nigeria was founded by slave traders.
The citizens are mere slaves. When slaves kill slaves, other slaves rejoice.

When Nigerians soldiers were killing unarmed protesters, there were jubilations in some parts of Nigeria.
When Yoruba's were attacked in their own lands, some other parts of Nigeria were celebrating.
Today, when a bomb goes off in Bornu, their is rejoicing in some parts of Nigeria.

What can I say? Shame on all who rejoice on the triumph of evil.
They are all the same! Heartless animals in human form.

The circle of blood will never cease in Nigeria, until this generation rise up to negotiate Nigeria.

The BRUTISH British slave masters, handed Nigeria over to the Jihardists up north.
They handed us over to the descendants of of Usman Dan Fodio (The Islamic Terrorist who humiliated the Northern People).

These invaders see us infidels, as sub humans.
We deserve nothing but death.
They have been killing us.
The killings will never stop.

They took over Hausa lands, they are taking over the lands of the Northern minorities in the name of Boko Haram.
They are taken over the middle belt in the name of herdsmen,
They took over parts of the Odua nation in the name of war.

When they are done with the middle belt, they will descend to the South proper.

They are test running already.
Enugu, Delta, Ogun and some other southern states have tasted the brutality of these warriors of Allah.

There is nothing the government can do.

Nigerians are silly. Southern Nigerians are cowards.

This is my promise to Nigeria,

I will not run from my land! This is my estate, this is will.

I will love to die defending my fathers land.
I will rather be buried beside my father than live as a refugee in another's man's land.

Call them Nigerian soldiers, or Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen, they all got one head.
Death is part of life.
I will love to die the bold death of Saro Wiwa, than to live in the cowardice of the likes of Okorocha and Chris Ngige.

Benue people should stop running from their lands.
Stand and defend your lands for the sake of your children.

When will Nigerians protest against these killings?
This was why I got angry when Nigerians were matching against the killings in South Africa.
Behold, we have something worse here.

El Rufai once promised revenge to any one who killed Fulani.
Shame on David mark and all the leaders of Benue state.

The northern leaders defended Boko Haram, why cant our leaders defend unarmed civilians.

Shame on Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Ike Ekwerenmadu and all political jobbers who are scared to speak out against the killings of their kinsmen.

This is my message to Buhari and the Jihardists.
You have called us to carry arms.

This is my message to the lovers of "ONE" Nigeria.
Stop these invaders now or have your selves to blame.

Warmest regards to all lovers of freedom!

Your piece has moved me like the Marseillaise moved the French to victory in the revolutionary wars cry

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
AsianTotal:

You are right bro. That is it the isis proposed demonic map of nigeria.

Christians are always very nonchalant of things like these but that won't take away the coming tornado.

That's the map for all to see. It's their dream that Sharia prevails all over.

2 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by UmuEri(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
@ noblezone, am only commenting because this is your thread.

As you know, I have long stopped Nairaland rendezvous.

Honestly speaking bro, I feel no pity for all the massacre going on in the middle belt and in the North, by their own monster Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.

Once upon a time, they joined forces and commited the worst atrocity against my people. Innocent children were starved to death, our wives were raped, and our mothers were not left out.

What was our offence? Our offence was that we demanded equity and justice. And when they couldn't guarantee that, we chose to be on our own. That was the only crime we commited.

What did everyone do? They stood by and watched! And the whole world turned their back, apart from some few countries.

The memory of the war will always be with me till death! I will never forget! As long as I live, I shall tell the story to my children and my children's children.

I don't fell pity for them bro

6 Likes

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by dtruth3(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
UmuEri:

Honestly speaking bro, I feel no pity for all the massacre going on in the middle belt and in the North, by their own monster Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.

Once upon a time, they joined forces and commited the worst atrocity against my people. Innocent children were starved to death, our wives were raped, and our mothers were not left out.

What was our offence? Our offence was that we demanded equity and justice. And when they couldn't guarantee that, we chose to be on our own. That was the only crime we commited.

What did everyone do? They stood by and watched! And the whole world turned their back, apart from some few countries.

The memory of the war will always be with me till death! I will never forget! As long as I live, I shall tell the story to my children and my children's children.

welcome sir. I'm glad to see your comment again on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by ezeudu23: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

If one is not christian then he is automatically muslim?
I don't do slavery to the arab/whiteman's folktales
my man thing tire person, must I be either xtian or Moslem?
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by peacengine(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
noblezone:

On the 8th of February 2016, I logged out of Nairaland on a self ban.
I have been so banned several that I got used to it.

Having gone on a self ban for about 40 days and forty nights, I am sure the Moderators or is muderotrs can now understand my strong will.

Now, I am at liberty to say my mind, a 1000 years ban makes no difference.
They have only one option and that is a life ban.

I was enjoying my self ban yet not with peace.
A lot of heart braking events waere going on in the slave camp called Nigeria.

Many people do not understand why Nigerians were happy that unarmed Biafran protesters were killed by Nigerian Soldiers.
It is simple.
Nigeria was founded by slave traders.
The citizens are mere slaves. When slaves kill slaves, other slaves rejoice.

When Nigerians soldiers were killing unarmed protesters, there were jubilations in some parts of Nigeria.
When Yoruba's were attacked in their own lands, some other parts of Nigeria were celebrating.
Today, when a bomb goes off in Bornu, their is rejoicing in some parts of Nigeria.

What can I say? Shame on all who rejoice on the triumph of evil.
They are all the same! Heartless animals in human form.

The circle of blood will never cease in Nigeria, until this generation rise up to negotiate Nigeria.

The BRUTISH British slave masters, handed Nigeria over to the Jihardists up north.
They handed us over to the descendants of of Usman Dan Fodio (The Islamic Terrorist who humiliated the Northern People).

These invaders see us infidels, as sub humans.
We deserve nothing but death.
They have been killing us.
The killings will never stop.

They took over Hausa lands, they are taking over the lands of the Northern minorities in the name of Boko Haram.
They are taken over the middle belt in the name of herdsmen,
They took over parts of the Odua nation in the name of war.

When they are done with the middle belt, they will descend to the South proper.

They are test running already.
Enugu, Delta, Ogun and some other southern states have tasted the brutality of these warriors of Allah.

There is nothing the government can do.

Nigerians are silly. Southern Nigerians are cowards.

This is my promise to Nigeria,

I will not run from my land! This is my estate, this is will.

I will love to die defending my fathers land.
I will rather be buried beside my father than live as a refugee in another's man's land.

Call them Nigerian soldiers, or Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen, they all got one head.
Death is part of life.
I will love to die the bold death of Saro Wiwa, than to live in the cowardice of the likes of Okorocha and Chris Ngige.

Benue people should stop running from their lands.
Stand and defend your lands for the sake of your children.

When will Nigerians protest against these killings?
This was why I got angry when Nigerians were matching against the killings in South Africa.
Behold, we have something worse here.

El Rufai once promised revenge to any one who killed Fulani.
Shame on David mark and all the leaders of Benue state.

The northern leaders defended Boko Haram, why cant our leaders defend unarmed civilians.

Shame on Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Ike Ekwerenmadu and all political jobbers who are scared to speak out against the killings of their kinsmen.

This is my message to Buhari and the Jihardists.
You have called us to carry arms.

This is my message to the lovers of "ONE" Nigeria.
Stop these invaders now or have your selves to blame.

Warmest regards to all lovers of freedom!

I opened a thread on this issue yesterday and one Benue guy was trying to be diplomatic, your people are being slaughtered like rams and they are soft peddling.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
uwadiegwu
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by SleekMallam: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beautiful thread.
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
I started losing my respect for Buhari when he started treating the Fulani herdsmen menace with kids glove.

1 Like

Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
PiperAlpha:
I started losing my respect for Buhari when he started treating the Fulani herdsmen menace with kids glove.

Those of us who knew him for what and who he is tried our best to stop his emergence.
Many of our people wanted CHANGE, now they have it
Re: On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
UmuEri:

I understand your passion very well.

However, we must face the fact that when thy finish decimating the Middle Belt, they will head down South.
WE need whatever alliance we can get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Enugu State Governor’s Acceptance Speech After His Re-election / For Mimicking Tinubu, Fans Threaten Sabinus' Life & Career. Photos / Benue Government Uncovers 2,500 Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.