Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Federal Government Would Pay As Much As N105 Billion To Off-set The Lecturers’ S - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Would Pay As Much As N105 Billion To Off-set The Lecturers’ S (549 Views)

We Need N108 Billion To Revive Mathematics – NMC DG / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Would Pay As Much As N105 Billion To Off-set The Lecturers’ S by omima2k2: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2009
If the Federal Government would pay as much as N105 billion to off-set the lecturers’ salaries, ASUU was insisting on taking nothing less than N175 billion written in today's tribune news by Idowu Samuel and Bola Badmus, Abuja

then I will want Nigeria government to find out the percentage increase in the salaries of the  senators and the representatives, and also write out the total capital cost this pple are paid with in billon if is likely to be in billon if the Nigerian government can be calling the ASUU salaries as much as N105billion, pls help me i want us to know and find out as much this pple collect

(1) (Reply)

ASUU/f.g Is In God's Hands.agree/disagree / Business Schools In China Offer Business Management Programs In English / Sale Of Admission Form For Studying In Ghana Closes This Month - August 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.