Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me (876 Views)

She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hi all, my next door neighbors whisper things to themselves every time they see me. They are very close with my family but ignore me.

But ever since my younger brother left for school, they have become a pain in the a$$. They always whisper things to themselves whenever they see me. Even the parents and the children do the same thing.

What could this mean?
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by AKAKAK(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
what is your own business in this.
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by mamagee3(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
AKAKAK:
what is your own business in this.
Cause it has become emotionally disturbing.
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by DickDastardly(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
It means your drugs has finished and you need to see your Doctor Asap!

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
mamagee3:

cut the pained ass
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my next door neighbors whisper things to themselves every time they see me. They are very close with my family but ignore me.

But ever since my younger brother left for school, they have become a pain in the a$$. They always whisper things to themselves whenever they see me. Even the parents and the children do the same thing.

What could this mean?
What is this

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by arimahoseloka(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
People will always talk shitt about u no matter how much u try to be good, just ignore them. Next time u see them whispering about u just pass them and stare at them directly in the eyeball. Dem go fear die
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by Leriebloom(f): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:
What is this
The same question i ask myself everytime Op opens a thread.
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by ClassCaptain(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
mamagee3:

mama gee3. I know u catching fun with your threads and trolling. But pls remove your picture i beg u.

This thing u are doing may later affect u in future.
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by Luckyk(f): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
if nobody talks about u then you are nobody.(in 2face voice)

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by silkytouch(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hahahahahaha!
If it isnt Nairaland's number one cry baby!

I seriously cannot stop laughing and I am really amazed at your innocence/childishness, its confusing and I have no harsh words for you because nobody know whats going on inside that head of yours.

I have seen a thread you posted once and your questions and replies are those of someone who needs to be held by the hand when crossing a main road.

You really need a friend, you need a shrink too. It is well with your soul.
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maybe you shittt for body
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by LuveU2(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
sorry are you typing from a mental asylum.

How old are you pls
Re: Neighbors Whisper Something To Themselves Everytime They See Me by ebusbaba10: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
raumdeuter:
Maybe you shittt for body
U don make me laugh tire cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

(Photo): Mother & Son Fall In Love, Says It’s Not "Inbreeding" But G.S.A / Who Is Really A Prostitute? / Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.