Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,381 members, 7,937,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter (580 Views)

GNLD FOOD SUPPLEMENTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter by georgen2u(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

MY TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE AND ENCOUNTER

Its becoming clear to me according to his Word " before I form thee I knew you" That our destinies are tied to God.
I am never a fan of Agriculture. ICT had been my life right from Secondary education times. But what I don't understand is that oftens times GOD will will allow The name you bear to a certertain extent influence you. My name is George Nwankwo Joshua, it was of lately that i found out it means "Tiller of the Soil." I wrote Jamb exam applying Computer science as all choices. When I got admission I was offered Animal Science. With little interest I took it. I played a lot in school. Not giving interest to knowing the in depth of my course but theories but what I don't understand is that every little effort I made in reading works like a charm . Fast forward to graduation I came out with s very nice grade Infact one of my seminar defense attracted a warming applause from All including a lectuerer sending his students to come get my source materials. As if am done I ran an Ict business I registered with cac for a year before I prepared for nysc. I knew i will end up teaching in school. At least will avail me the opportunity to do other ict business, little did I know that Jona must go to ministerial job. I used enugu n akwibom as my major choices even followed it up. Here I see myself in ogun state. I haven't been this far from home. OK posting came out in the camp Hurray! I was to teach in school but I guess Jona can not escape with that neniva boat. I was rejected instantly n reposted to a farm not just a farm a big one. Viola! I was accepted giving a smart accommodation, a self contain. With water. Light. Even generator. Mattress. Plates and a gas coocker. In that farm am the only one living alone. I was posted to piggery section. I never knew anything about it experience wise but now I can set up a piggery farm. As if that wasn't enough I was transferred to poultry.. not just broilers but layers. I started from day one brooding over 22500 birds n will continue to point of lay. With a strong vet doc attached to me he taught me virtually what some lecture may not even teach masters students in sch. all drugs prescription. Real life postmortem etc. Now nysc state isn't paying but here I am being paid extra 10k.have been doing my job before I knew it my pay increase to 12k . One day due to my too much excitement I joined the feed mill n Viola am now one of the chief animal nutritionist formulating feed that more than a 50,000 birds capacity can eat. And 1000 pigs can eat. The MD saw me. An unimpressable man was impressed and increase my allowy to 15k made me a supervisor. This had raised my shoulders high. Next thing is that I discovered they are into pineapple orchard... this is a silent money system. I can't blv that I am getting to Love myself the more for studying this course. Now we are not forgetting Ict. Got three Web Designing Jobs that am coming back by next week Easter to finalize n commence. Hmmmm can't help but start wondering what God had in store for me. This had Made me to realise that the best form of happiness and freedom from unemployment, poverty. Crime and many untold wretched news when purpose I'd known and it is self actualized with fulfilment . And nothing I mean nothing should be neglected in life what ever you see yourself Doing. Do I it with all thine heart then shall you have Good Success! .

Please am not in any selling anything so mods obynoscopy, lalasticlara etc if you deem it fit you can front page it to encourage most Nigerians especially job seekers and jambites not to loose hope or neglect their God given Opportunity they find themselves in.

1 Like

Re: AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter by georgen2u(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pic s

Re: AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter by georgen2u(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
More pictures

Re: AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter by bry8ted(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thats God. I have a similar story which will be shared soon.
Re: AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter by grownaira: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice one boss. wishing you all the best in your quests.

Can you please help with feed formulation for broiler and layer? Thanks in anticipation

grownaira@gmail.com
Re: AGROFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: True Life Encounter by yazz09(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2016
what's the name of the farm and how much do you sell crates of eggs to distributors.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Farmland In Fct At A Cheaper Rate / Know More About Poultry Waste / Eating Rice Always Is Risky, Says Nigeria's Agric Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.